LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can You Be A Christian And Like Diapers?

Hello Diaperlover24/7,

I too am a Christian, and Long wrestled with Diapers being Sinful. However, after much Prayer and thought, I see no harm or sinfullness in diapers as long as no harm is posed. I hope this helps and glad to meet another believer on these Boards! :)

God Bless,

Nathan.

You're not the first person who's asked that question, but every time I hear it it surprises me again. I'm no longer a christian myself, but I was raised as one, I've studied the bible in detail, and I very much admire the gospels. Jesus never said anything against enjoying yourself in life. True, he did suggest to a rich man that he should sell his possessions and give the money to the poor, but he also turned water into wine for people to drink and be happy, and he enjoyed a nice foot rub now and then.

If you get joy from something as simple as wearing a diaper, then I think Jesus would call you "blessed".

There are churches that think the message of Jesus is that no one should have any fun, but to my mind that's just silliness, and has nothing to do with the actual meaning and message of christianity.

I too am a Christan, and I have yet to find anything at all in the Bible to suggest this is wrong...

I do use diapers mainly for medical reason, however, there is lots of other AB play - again I have yet to see anything written in the Bible to suggest there is anything wrong with this in itself. - The CLOSEST I can find at all, is that sex outside of marriage IS a sin - but AB play can be, but is not necessarily sexual, and even if it is, that suggest to me that it is still o.k. as long as it is done with your spouse.

Farther, all but really one of Gods' laws (the 10 commandments) have to do with not causing harm to yourself, or others, and general health. Even later when you see things like no eating meat or Friday - that was actually for health reasons as well! (At the time the closest thing to refrigeration available was a cold stream, and with people buying habits at the time, generally any uncooked meat was bad by Friday). Since I can not see how such "Play" could possibly cause harm to yourself, or others, or be any sort of health risk..........

Just wondering because.....yes I've recently been saved and became a Christian again but I still like Diapers for some reason and I'm wondering is it ok to like diapers if your a Christian ?

*shakes head* oh boy ... Another that would actually stop doing something he loves just because of mythical beings ...

My advice to you is: Stop trying to follow a guide thats pretty much too old for this age, live your life like YOU want it and don't let an 85 year old geezer calling himself a holy man tell you how YOU should live your life! Trust me, your life will be 10 times as free and enjoyable when you reject all these imaginary friends. Believe in yourself and in your ability of choosing whats right and wrong, heck believe in your friends, familly, A STRANGER! Its better then a mythical being thats never there when you actually need help, i bet jesus can't get you out of a hole! But a friend or a stranger can!! :3

Peace, and believe in yourself~

Necros~

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...ost&id=1322

Necros - Jesus IS NOT mythical being, if you don't believe he was Gods son, that is a whole other story (and I am not going to get in to a debate over it here) but there are a few facts outside the Christan Bible to prove the existence of the man. As for what the Bible teaches - in general, Christan or not, it's a good way to live, for better getting along with each other, and better health - as I have already pointed out. Example, not having sex outside of mirage - this is NOT to deprive you of any fun, it is a health issue really - if you start doing that, odds are you are going to have sexual relationships with lots of other people - not necessarily at the same time, but..... This increases the chances of contracting a STD greatly!

However, I do agree that you need to like at the context things are written in, and what was going on, and available at to time. As I also pointed out, I forget exactly where in the Bible it is written (I'm sure it is the Old Testament) not to eat meat on Friday, that I do not feel applys anymore, because at the time, there was no good method of refrigerating anything - and the buying habits of most people at the time would indicate that by Friday, most of the meat would be bad. There is yet another spot I can think of off hand that tells you to take a little wine for an upset stomach - while I'm sure that would still work to a point - it's an out-dated remedy! - We now have other drugs that will take care of it a lot better, and treat the actually cause, not just the symptom.

Just wondering because.....yes I've recently been saved and became a Christian again but I still like Diapers for some reason and I'm wondering is it ok to like diapers if your a Christian ?

The answer is yes. I have a blog on it i always post when people ask that question. One of these days I am going to make it into a real website.

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

If you have recently been saved then you are even considered a "baby" Christian. As a "baby" Christian you require milk(the easy stuff of the bible) and not meat(the hard stuff). Baby Christians do not need to change anything about them except their hearts, all they have to do is work on their faith in Jesus Christ, love for God and one another and a true understanding that once we are saved by grace all sin is non-consequential. Only when you are ready will the Holy Spirit reveal to you the things in your life that are preventing your relationship with Jesus from growing and then you take action to stop it and will start growing again. The good news is that I am on the meat and still wear diapers. I have found the right way to behave and to wear diapers. You don't need to know about that yet. Have fun with being saved. You are no longer in bondage to sin and don't have to worry about it. Be joyful!

Super Diaper Baby

Necros - Jesus IS NOT mythical being, if you don't believe he was Gods son, that is a whole other story (and I am not going to get in to a debate over it here) but there are a few facts outside the Christan Bible to prove the existence of the man. As for what the Bible teaches - in general, Christan or not, it's a good way to live, for better getting along with each other, and better health - as I have already pointed out. Example, not having sex outside of mirage - this is NOT to deprive you of any fun, it is a health issue really - if you start doing that, odds are you are going to have sexual relationships with lots of other people - not necessarily at the same time, but..... This increases the chances of contracting a STD greatly!

However, I do agree that you need to like at the context things are written in, and what was going on, and available at to time. As I also pointed out, I forget exactly where in the Bible it is written (I'm sure it is the Old Testament) not to eat meat on Friday, that I do not feel applys anymore, because at the time, there was no good method of refrigerating anything - and the buying habits of most people at the time would indicate that by Friday, most of the meat would be bad. There is yet another spot I can think of off hand that tells you to take a little wine for an upset stomach - while I'm sure that would still work to a point - it's an out-dated remedy! - We now have other drugs that will take care of it a lot better, and treat the actually cause, not just the symptom.

Oh i wasn't saying that at one point there wasn't a guy named jesus on earth ... because its true, the records of history proves it! What i was calling mythical beings is the idea that hes a "god" of some sort and that hes with us at all times .... that just plain delusions~

The answer is yes. I have a blog on it i always post when people ask that question. One of these days I am going to make it into a real website.

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

If you have recently been saved then you are even considered a "baby" Christian. As a "baby" Christian you require milk(the easy stuff of the bible) and not meat(the hard stuff). Baby Christians do not need to change anything about them except their hearts, all they have to do is work on their faith in Jesus Christ, love for God and one another and a true understanding that once we are saved by grace all sin is non-consequential. Only when you are ready will the Holy Spirit reveal to you the things in your life that are preventing your relationship with Jesus from growing and then you take action to stop it and will start growing again. The good news is that I am on the meat and still wear diapers. I have found the right way to behave and to wear diapers. You don't need to know about that yet. Have fun with being saved. You are no longer in bondage to sin and don't have to worry about it. Be joyful!

Super Diaper Baby

-____-' ... y...eah ... hes saved? From what?

NEcros~

I agree with radioman...I can't see how ones choice of underwear would matter to his faith.

God (or Satan or Nature or whatever you believe) gave us these wonderful shells to use while we are here and these shells have needs. One of these needs is that they/we have to GO.

Mybe Moses dropped a page like in the Mel Brooks movie and commandment # 14 was

"Thou shall not use protective underwear." :roflmao:

I say the answer depends on several things. Stop once you find something that qualifies for you:

If you believe in Jesus and God as damning anyone who has any sort of earthly pleasure (a view such as the early American Puritan settlers had), then: No.

If you accept the concept that God is responsible for global warming and global warming is actually an invisible volcano sent to destroy all things that burn (including diapers), just very, very slowly, because God must hate all things that burn --why else would he create an invisible volcano?-- then: No. (This is a theory I created myself. I am very proud of it, because I know it contains inherent truth.)

If you have read the Bible and found a passage about diapers being wrong (the closest I can find is something in the Old Testament about women being unclean and having to remain seperate from the community during certain times of the month, and that's really a far cry from a passage refering to daipers...), then: No.

If you have read the Bible, and perhaps studied the Torah (yes, I realize that this is the first five books of the Bible) and the Quaran, and found that Jesus, the Old Testament Prophets, and Muhammed all preached to improve people's lives, keep people from the harms of others, free from falling victim to their own vices, and supported doctrines that professed love, peace, and the quality of believing and living moral virtues, then: Yes.

(This should also answer the questions: "Can you be a Muslim and like diapers?" and "Can you be a Jew and like diapers?" As of yet, I do not have an answer to: "Can I be a Buddhist and like diapers?" or "Can I be a Hindu and like diapers?" or the plethora of other potential religion based questions that could arise. I however expect that the Buddhist question would probably be something complex relating to whether you are able to give diapers up as a worldly possession or not. The Hindu question, sorry to be politically incorrect, but I feel might simply result in a set of jokes based around the conceptual question of "How many hands does it take to change a diaper?")

Oh i wasn't saying that at one point there wasn't a guy named jesus on earth ... because its true, the records of history proves it! What i was calling mythical beings is the idea that hes a "god" of some sort and that hes with us at all times .... that just plain delusions~

-____-' ... y...eah ... hes saved? From what?

NEcros~

He is saved from eternal death. When he dies he will go to heaven. I'd ask you to prove that the fact that Jesus as God is mythical and a delusion, but you cannot. There is no shred of evidence that when Jesus said he and the Father are one that He was lying. This was claimed in all 4 books of the gospel and written down by people who were there and listened and wrote the exact thing down. You even admit Jesus was on Earth. The evidence for that is found in the gospels and eyewitness testimony in other historical documents. The only thing you have is your belief that it is a delusion, and that won't save anyone.

SDB

He is saved from eternal death. When he dies he will go to heaven. I'd ask you to prove that the fact that Jesus as God is mythical and a delusion, but you cannot. There is no shred of evidence that when Jesus said he and the Father are one that He was lying. This was claimed in all 4 books of the gospel and written down by people who were there and listened and wrote the exact thing down. You even admit Jesus was on Earth. The evidence for that is found in the gospels and eyewitness testimony in other historical documents. The only thing you have is your belief that it is a delusion, and that won't save anyone.

SDB

* Applauds *

Bravo! :thumbsup:

SDB

Ok, let me turn your question around if you don't mind. Prove to me that he is NOT a mythical being. You can't huh? That's because you have no clue like all the rest of us, the only evidence is that at one point in history there was a dude that claimed to be god or gods son to be exact ... what does this prove? Nothing. It just proves that the guy in question was more popular then most prophets in that era. So what if he was pinned down on a cross, does that mean anything? No, it just bluntly shows how history remembered him: A cross, nails, blood and death. (just look at all the Christian symbols, their all represented by crosses. This also raises some weird question, like for example, why do we worship or carry around our necks a statue of a man crucified? Pretty sick if i do say so myself.) Bottom line is, you can't prove he does exist no matter what you do or say, and vice versa for me as well.

In conclusion, if you're too weak to make a solid decision on a certain subject on your own and NEED the aid of an imaginary friend then my friend you need some professional help. Its harsh but instead of placing your belief and love into a .. well ... nothing, place them on everyone around you, believe me you'll get more response from living people then a dead guy who for some reason seams to never be there when you need him. I wonder why, maybe BECAUSE HES DEAD :D

Plus what you said about "Being saved from eternal death", well you can't tell me something like this because you never died and you never talked to anyone who did, and don't give me the answer of "I talked to our priest and thats what he told me". So in other words your just lying your pants off when your telling me this, because you don't know :3. No one those, and no one will ever do. So why not enjoy ourselves right now by indulging into these harmless behaviors and leave the big question of DID THE BIG BAD BOSS UP THERE LIKE MY PERFORMANCE, to when we actually pass that bridge.

Peace and believe in a world full of trust and love, without imaginary people loitering our minds.

Necros~

P.s: I will happily eat these words if you were right when we die, and if the theory of Morv is right, then DAMN, i'll eat my hat with that as well. lol

Dear Necros

I too am a Christian and I really do feel Bad for You. You see Christianity is based on Something Called Faith. Faith is believing in Something whether we've seen it or Not. The Bible Says that if you have Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed that You can Move Mountains. that's how Strong faith is and how Christians can believe in Jesus Christ without actually having Seen Him.

Nathan.

Dear Necros

I too am a Christian and I really do feel Bad for You. You see Christianity is based on Something Called Faith. Faith is believing in Something whether we've seen it or Not. The Bible Says that if you have Faith as Small as a Mustard Seed that You can Move Mountains. that's how Strong faith is and how Christians can believe in Jesus Christ without actually having Seen Him.

Nathan.

Probably the reason why Christianity is having a faith crisis xD. Why do you feel bad for me? Is it because i actually don't have an imaginary friend or that i don't blame him for the giant invisible volcano? Please, keep your pity for yourself i choose to believe in my friends and family instead of a mythical being. Think about it religion is the worst thing to hit man since the black plague! It, alone, has stopped humankind from advancing into science, it has blinded us for ages, its about time people woke up and took out the trash and luckily thats what the new generation is doing ... ah one day religion will finally be a thing of the past and most people will look back and laugh at us saying how silly we were dedicating our lives to something we weren't even sure existed xD.

Answer me this, why not put this faith you have into something constructive like friendship or love? Why waste it on void? Remember, even if you think a god created the universe, it still doesn't explain what created him, thus making this god irrelevant and a product of another entity ... and who created that one? WE WILL NEVER KNOW! XD That makes the idea of "religion" kinda foolish don't you think?

Necros~

P.s: I always get that response when religious people have nothing more to say and try to avoid logical facts. xD.

Guest John_Q_Sample

And thus, another online war between the faiths began... :badmood:

Hey! Can we talk politics next???

Not one to say I told ya so, but did I call that one, or what???

Necros, you have your facts mixed up! - Christianity in general DOSE NOT have a faith crisis, the Catholic denomination dose (there is a HUGE difference!) - And the Catholic denomination really doesn't teach all that much of the Christan Bible at all in church, or realistically, anywhere else - some of it, yes - but there primary focus seems to be on the rules of the Catholic church, not the actual teachings of the Bible (again two completely different things).

As you've seen there are a lot of us (Christians) here, and I agree with the rest... We are not harming anyone and have found something that is, in a sense, a way we feel loved. We shouldn't be worried if God, or Jesus thinks of us as sinners, because God does not judge. We have not sinned, because of something as simple as wearing diapers.

Necros, you have your facts mixed up! - Christianity in general DOSE NOT have a faith crisis, the Catholic denomination dose (there is a HUGE difference!) - And the Catholic denomination really doesn't teach all that much of the Christan Bible at all in church, or realistically, anywhere else - some of it, yes - but there primary focus seems to be on the rules of the Catholic church, not the actual teachings of the Bible (again two completely different things).

I'm saying in general, Christianity is loosing popularity ... for obvious reasons. It says its all forgiving put talk to a priest about gay marriage and BAM he'll tell you "God" does not allow it?!?! Why? Because god is a homophobe? No, at least i don't think so, its the damn faith and the people running the churches that are worthless. Besides you say your god doesn't judge, LOL, thats not true, who sends you to hell? Jesus! Everyone says that hes all forgiving but if your not nice when you go up there your gonna go to hell .... that doesn't sound very forgiving to my ears. That just sounds hypocrite. Your free until you break my rules then your gonna pay when you die.

Peace AND believe in YOURSELF!

NEcros~

I have to agree with Necros, the energy spent worshiping your little imaginary friends would be far better spent on your friends and family. Love yourself, love your friends, love all of humanity and drop all this religion nonsense.

Throughout history, religion has stood as an antithesis to any form of progress. It's hindered the development of mankind on almost all levels.

I believe that all people are basically good people. I believe that all people want basically the same things. I believe that there's nothing we can't eventually accomplish. We should all work for the glory of Man and not for the glory of God. Believe in the people around you and not some cosmic boogieman.

*steps down from soapbox*

Back on topic now ^_^. To the OP, it's pointless to ask what other people think about what you believe. That's not something anyone can tell you. Ultimately, you have to decide that for yourself. .

You just don't get it... It's NOT about following a set of "Rules", indeed it is not possible for any human to go through life, and never break one of them. However, following them to the best of your ability WILL for the most part, help humans get along with each other, and in some cases, live a more healthy life.

And God dose not send people to Hell, people send themselves there - How?, by rejecting God. You are basically saying you don't want anything to do with God, Hell is the total absence of God.

As for forgiveness - of course God is very forgiving, but you can't continue to reject him at every opportunity and expect it to be tottaly o.k. either! - You would not like it if someone continually rejected you, would you?! As pointed out, it's not possible for humans to go through life and never break one of the 10 commandments, therefore if God were not forgiving Heaven would be a very empty place, this would make no sense at all as man was created as a companion for God! As for threating people differently, that simply dose not happen either! It is clearly stated that humans are the ones that place degrees on wrong doing - as far as God is concerned, A thief is just as bad as a murderer, and a murderer no worst than a thief.