LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Liam giggles happily as he goes into the different tunnels and the climbing frame. It's quite a high play area. He goes down the slide. 

Harry wakes up and looks at his daddy "where mama,?" He asks

" She'll be here soon buddy okay" Dan says as he gives Harry his favourite car and sets him on the floor

Aurora seeing her daddy free reached up for him

ruby found dan.” U order already.” She asked not seeing the kids and guessing they must be playing 

Skye toddled over to the pipes so she could go down the slide. As she crawled on her diaper was fully exposed due to her dress 

Dan looks at her "I was waiting for you before I ordered.  Skye and Liam are playing and Harry is here with his cars" he sees Aurora and picks her up. 

"You want me to go and order?" I ask you as I tickle Aurora. "I can take thus little one. She loves her hugs" 

Liam has fun on the play area and his nappy sticks out at the too of his trousers but he was having too much fun to notice. 

Dan looks at Aurora "You sure love your daddy don't you. And you love him changing your stinky pampeys" 

Liam feels the need to pee and let's it go as he goes down the slide and it feels warm. 

Harry looks at his mommy "mama want cuddle" 

Dan orders two happy meals but thinks about what Skye might want. He orders a burger meal for Liam and goes back to ruby "shall I get Skye a happy meal?" 

Mauritania giggles and babbled back to her daddy

“ sure baby.” Ruby says as she lifts harry for some snuggles before seeing dan.” She likes the nuggets with honey mustard.” She said

skye was Almost at the slide when a stronge urge to go potty hit her. She hasn’t gone all morning and it was building slowly

(Who's Mauritania?)

Liam just keeps playing and looks at Skye "You oksy sis?" He says when he sees he suddenly stop and he sits next to her at the top of the slide 

Dan orders the food that ruby has said for Skye then comes back and sits down as you can now order table service" he brings the drinks over. 

( lol i swear i typed aurora)

Skye shook her head i gotta potty. She said before she let out a torrent of owe into her diaper, that was easily soaked up. She giggled as she felt the warm sensations on her bottom

Ruby sees dan comes back and soon the waiter is there with the drinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skye waited at the bottom of the slide of thee brother the soaked diaper pushing her legs apart a bit more. She didn’t know if they should go to their parents to see if the food was there or keep playing 

Eventually about fifteen minutes later, the food arrives. 

Dan comes to the edge of the play area "kids. Dinner" he calls up to them.  

Dan looks at Skye and then at Liam "I guess we don't need to ask how you're liking your new underwear.  Are you both wet? You both wet your pampers?" He asks as he helps Aurora with her food.

Liam blushes at this

Skye finished her drink and looked to Liam to see if he wanted to play again

Aurora let her daddy feed her he rest of her food enjoying the McDonald’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam looks at Skye "you wanna go play?" He asks her. He knew he would need to use his diaper again soon due to food but he would time it when it was right. 

Harry had to poop too but it wasn't quite ready yet. It would take a while but it wasn't too far away either.