LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

"Yeah but we kinda forced him into potty training early. That's all I'm trying to say.  Its his body and his choice as you say.  My little guy wants diapers and all I want is for him to be happy and diapers make him happy. Sure he'll continue using the toilet when he can but he can do what he likes. If my kids are happy and healthy and my gorgeous wife is happy and healthy then that's all that matters to me" I smile as I kiss you "Night babe" 

• 2 weeks later...

Dan smiled as he saw his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully next to him. The house was very quiet. He wondered who would be the first one to wake up. Normally it's Aurora as she's the youngest and would normally need a new diaper. 

He leans over and kisses Ruby and then looks around , wondering if he should check on the kids.

Liam wakes up needing to pee. He knows he has the night diaper on so he just let's it go but wants to be changed right away so he tries to take it off but it's on too right so he goes to find his mom and see if she will change him. 

He goes into his parents room and shakes his mommy to wake her up "mama my diapee is wet" 

Liam looks at his mommy "sowwy mama but I no wanna get a rash and I didn't wanna wake you and daddy up to take me to the potty. So I just let it go" he says. He doesn't want to wake the household up but he doesn't want to annoy his mom too much.

I smile "sorry mommy but I couldn't get my diapee off in time. I'll do better next time I promise" 

I take her hand and we go to the bathroom "mommy do I need to wear another diaper?" I ask as I lay down on the changing table.

Looks at you and nods and smiled "yes please. They do feel comfy and Skye wears them so why shouldn't I.  Anyway. They are nice. And I miss them in a strange way" 

“ ok buddy.” She said a sshe grabbed another diaper and wipes. She gently load him down on the rug and ripped the diaper off. She wipes him clean and powdered his bottom before taping the new diaper on.” All done buddy.”

Liam smiled happily.  "Thank you mommy" 

(Can you say when any of them need changing. Even if it's Freddie or Liam. I'm not so good at that part)

"Diapee feels better than pull up and underwear mama" he says happily as he goes back to his bedroom. 

Dan was up and was heading downstairs to make a start on breakfast.

Liam kissed his mom before heading off to his bedroom and he got dressed. 

Dan saw his wife joining him "what should I make for breakfast?" I ask you. "I take it Liam wanted a diaper?" I ask.

Looks at you "that's a great idea. But we'll have to wait until the kids are awake. I think Liam will probably come down to watch cartoons. Until the others wake up, it gives us time to just relax. Who's on diaper duty this morning because I tell you now, it's a lot better when they wake up then it'll be after breakfast" I smile.

Looks at you "i don't mind changing them. You change enough diapers" 

I know this time they'll probably only be wet but after breakfast might not only be. 

“ how about a get some changing pads and the suplies and when they wake up you can bring them down and we can change them all at once to save time. We have to dress them anyway so if you wanna get some outfits for them and bring them down I’ll get the changing suplies and we can do it all at once.”

Looks at you and nods "sounds good to me. I don't think any of them would have pooped. Or does Aurora poop during the night?" I say as I get some changing pads ready.