LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

(Liam might be a bit too old to be carried. Remember he's not really wearing diapers. It's mainly Skye and the little ones?) 

Liam takes his mom's hand as she heads him upstairs.

Dan picked Aurora up "come on honey. It's 9pm. You know the rules. I don't want to have to put you in timeout after such a good day" I hold my hand out for her.

I smile at Skye "It's okay honey. Don't be upset. We've got all day tomorrow to have more fun" I say as I cuddle her "now go and choose a story while I put Aurora to bed and daddy will be there soon okay" 

Liam looks at his mommy "yes please mom" he says happily. Although he's almost 9, he still likes a story before bed. 

Liam smiles and hands his mom a book about treasure island. It was the first book his daddy bought for him and he loves it. 

Dan places Aurora in the crib and kisses her after making sure her diaper is dry.

He goes over to Skye "now then. What book have you chosen?"

“Good choice honey”  ruby said as she took the book and sat in the edge of his bed and started to read it

aurora got comfy in her crib and was soon fast asleep

skye was still picking and decided on the wizard of oz. she held the book up before looking up at her daddy.” Jammies daddy.”

Liam listened in excitement. He missed the padding that he used to wear and he wants to get the courage to ask his mom if he could wear a nappy. He listens "mommy. Could I umm. Could I wear a diaper? I kinda miss the feel. And they feel comfy.  And I don't hafta get up in the middle of the night to go potty"

I smile and help Skye into her pyjamas but makes sure her diaper is dry first. 

I sit with her and starts reading it.

Liam smiles. He knew he was wearing a pull up but he knows a diaper feels much better. 

"Thanks mommy" he says happily. He starts to yawn.

Dan smiles as he cuddles his eldest daughter and continues reading until they reach the end of the chapter "that's all for tonight honey. Time for some sleep"

Ruby grabbed one of his diapers and got his pjs down. She removed the pull up wipes him once gently before powdering him and got the diaper taped up

skye yawned and nodded” Baba” she asked tiredly looking up at her daddy

Liam smiles "thanks mommy. That feels better" I kiss you and falls asleep.

Dan looks at his daughter "okay sweetheart. Daddy will be right back okay" I say as I go downstairs to make her a bottle as I know warm milk helps her sleep.

I cuddle her as I lay her down in her bed and kisses her goodnight. 

I then head to the parents room where I find Ruby waiting for me " Sorry honey. Skye wanted a bottle and she wouldn't go to sleep without one" 

Dan raises his eyebrows "i thought the little guy was happy with his pull ups. Kids eh. They seem to never make their minds up. Well he had to train quick when Skye was born and I think he was a little jealous of the attention the younger three got. He's our little helper though. He's helped change Aurora before. Only a wet one but still"

I get changed and get into bed talking to you "they grow up so fast"