LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan watches Liam go "guess he has to go potty" 

Liam makes it just in time to pull down his pull up and sit on the toilet to relieve himself.

Dan looks at Skye and smiles at her and kisses both his girls.

Skye giggles at her daddy not knowing if he knew what just happened in her diaper or not but did enjoy the kiss 

“ guess so .” She said as she waited for him to come back to see if he made it or not 

Dan looked at his eldest daughter and noticed the diaper she was wearing was a little saggy "honey you need a new diapee don't you" I say as I tickle her.

Liam cleans himself up, washes his hands and puts the pull up back on after pulling the chain on the toilet and heads back to where his family were.

Liam smiles and nods " Yeah. I use the potty mommy. I potty trained" he says as he sits back down next to his mom and cuddles her.

Dan looks at Skye "I'll have to change you soon. That diaper will leak if you're not careful" 

Dan looks at Skye "how about I change you and we come back and finish the movie?. You'd feel a lot more comfortable" 

Liam smiles proudly "I'm a big boy mommy. I no need diapers no more"

Liam giggles "yeah mama. I never have accidents no more. I'm a big boy"

Dan takes Skye to change her "you want daddy or mommy changing you?"

“ ok buddy if you can keep you pull up dry and clean the rest of the day then tomorrow we can let you go in undies ok.” She said

” daddy.” She said as he lifted her

Dan takes Skye to change her diaper.

Liam nods and smiles at his mommy "okay mama. I'll try and keep my pull up dry. What if I gotta go during the night?"

“ well for now we’ll get you some good nights or maybe a diaper during the night but we can work on that

skhe just let her daddy take her to get her soaked saggy diaper changed 

Liam nods and smiles at his mommy proudly "am I still a big boy though mama?"

Dan lays Skye down on the changing table and opens the diaper "wow. That's soaked. Here. Can you hold the new diaper while daddy cleans you up?" I sat as I hand it to her while I quickly clean her up. As it's just a wet diaper, it doesn't take as long. 

"Do you want to put your pyjamas on now so you can go to bed after the movie?" He asks her.

“ you sure are buddy mommy’s proud of you for using the potty.” She said

skye nodded and held her next diaper smiling as she saw the big heart print on the back and front. She heard her daddy talk about her jammies and shrugged 

Liam smiles proudly and snuggles up with his mommy. 

Dan smiles at his daughter as he changes her "It's okay if you just want your other clothes back on. Daddy just thought it would be easier if you wanted to go straight to bed after the film. Then you wouldn't need to get dressed. 

It's your choice baby girl"

• 2 weeks later...

I decide not to put her pyjamas on and puts her clothing that she was wearing on and diapers her up after cleaning her up.

"There we go princess. All clean" 

I pick her up and sets her down with the others while I clean up. I wash my hands before picking her up though.

Liam smiled as his sister joined them again and he sat and cuddles with his mom as the movie continues.

Dan looks at his wife "was Harry okay when you put him down for bedtime?" He whispers. 

“ ok my little angels it’s time for beddy byes.” She said as she lifted liam intocher arms as she stood up.

” Aww.” Skye said as she looked up at her mommy

aurora was barely awake and drifting off