LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Liam looks at his mom "I think that's the diaper pail I smell" he smiles at Aurora. 

Dan undresses Skye and gets one of her diapers out of the box and puts it on her "it might feel strange at first but you'll get used to it" he says As he lifts her off after dressing her. 

Aurora smiled at her brother

Once back on the ground Skye had a waddle from the thickness of the diaper but the softness made her happy and she was smiling. Her dress covered her diaper pretty well

Ruby laid Liam on the changing table and got him undressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liam looks at Aurora smiling "did you poo poo sissy Aurora?" He says when he's laid down. 

Dan holds Skye. As it's summer, she's wearing a dress so her diaper is seen slightly 

Ruby powdered his bottom and got the diaper under him and quickly taped it up it being a day time diaper it wasn’t too thick. She plgot his pants back on and placed him on the ground.” All done.” She said as she patted him on the bottom

skye rested her head on her daddy’s shoulder as she was held

“ yeah Liam Checked then while you got skye sorted.” Ruby said as the headed out

skye was in baby bliss with her heavily pampered bottom and stuck her thumb in her mouth as they left the bathroom 

Dan looks at Skye "You want a pacifier honey?" He asks her as they head for supermarket

Harry just sits in the stroller and falls asleep and Liam walks by the stroller. His nsppy not on show at all. 

Skye giggled from behind her paci. As she was tickled nuzzling into her daddy.

” The kids have been good McDonald’s is fine. I’ll pick up the stuff for spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.” She said s she moved the stroller to the necessary aisle

I am still holding Skye but help Ruby with the shopping. 

Liam stands next to Aurora and makes funny faces because he knows that it makes her laugh 

Auror giggles happily at the faces her bare little feet kicking while she laughed 

ruby got what she needed and looked to her husband.” Ice cream for dessert.” She lipped our not wanting to tell the kids

He nods and secretly goes to the freezers and gets a big tub of ice cream for the kids. 

He brings it back and  puts it in the cart and looks at Ruby "we need any more baby stuff? Wipes, powder, rash cream. Bottles.  Pacifiers?" 

(Is Aurora still breast feeding?)

( maybe sometimes like Before a nap or bedtime)

rint looked st Skye and got some more pacifiers and some bottles along with wipes since they had 4 in diapers pretty much before heading back to the checkout 

Dab pays for the items and they head to the next shop. 

"Where we going next honey? Oh did we get swim diapers for Skye?"

Dan*

Liam followed his daddy as he pushed harry and aurora

skye was a bit sad at first but toddler behind her daddy as they headed to McDonald’s the thick diaper making her have a cute waddle

They go into McDonalds and find a seat by the play area. 

Dan looks at Skye and Liam "you two can go and play in the play area until your mom comes"