LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan looked at Lily "both the girls are awake. Maybe we should just put Harry to bed and give Aurora a bath? I'm not sure he'd be awake for much longer"

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at you and then at Aurora "she's not messy so we can bath them in the morning. We haven't got any plans tomorrow have we? It's been a long day today so maybe take them to the park tomorrow?" 

(Can you delete your two replies)

"Okay. That's settled. The park it will  be. We can pack a picnic and make a day of it. Do we need  any more supplies?" I ask you 

Looks at you "sandwiches? Maybe some finger food like little sausages. We have to make sure they are cut up so the kids don't choke on them" 

Dan laughs a little "I thought you would. Guess I'm on diaper duty.  Let's hope that they save the stinky diapers for mommy eh" I say as I cuddle the girls and Harry starts to yawn a little.

Skye giggled hearing her daddy talking about stinky diapers and looked to her sister who smiled back

” and we will  have to see who gets the stinkies tomorrow.” She responded before seeing Harry.” You bout ready for night night buddy.” She asked

I look to Skye and aurora "you two won't make stinky for daddy will you?" 

Harry nods and snuggles into his mommy as he yawns again "mama. Diapee wet. Change please" he says.

Dan looks at Lily "maybe he's ready to potty train?  That's usually one of the signs right?"

Aurora shook her head.” Stinky stinky.” She said getting a giggle out of her sister

” i don’t know maybe but for now I’m gonna go change him and put him down.” She said as she lifted Harry into her arms 

Dan laughs "I hope you don't mean that you are stinky baby girl" I say to the girls as I have to quickly check them just in case. 

Harry is sound asleep as he's lifted into his mommy's arms and he suckles his thumb as he sleeps.

Both girls let their daddy check their diaper as they stayed comfy on the couch 

lily let him sleep as she carried him upstairs and gently changed his diaper and got him in his onesie and in his crib 

Dan sighs a relief "nope. Both girls are clean" 

I watch you go upstairs with Harry and Liam sits next to his baby sister while we watch the rest of the film.

Looks at You worried " what do you mean? I don't think Liam will and the girls say they don't have to go. Aurora sometimes goes in her sleep. Am I really discussing stinky diapers again. It's all we talk about" I say with a laugh 

Looks at You and smiles "Well. They can't be in diapers forever. Some of the stories we have will be very embarrassing for when the girls bring home their  boyfriends for the first time or when the boys bring home a girl for the first time or at their weddings. I love them all. I guess the next time once they're potty trained we will see diapers is when they have kids. Although Aurora still has at least another year in diapers. And I think Skye is comfy in them and Harry is refusing to potty train completely" 

Dan looks at you and smiles as I cuddle the girls as they sit and watch the movie with us.

Liam quickly jumps off his moms lap and runs to the bathroom.