LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan looks at her and nods "sounds good to me. You make such a good ravioli. I don't mind getting the kids up if you want to make it? That way it will be fair. It's your choice. I'll help you of course"

Dan looks in on the girls "aww my two favourite girls are playing together and having fun. Mommy is making dinner. So daddy will come and get you soon"

I crouch down to Skye "you need a change sweetheart?"

(Can you also say if either of the boys need a change please)

(Its Harry and Liam :) Freddie is in the other role play)

Liams diaper is dry, but as his dad approaches his room, he asks him to remove his diaper so he can use the bathroom. 

Dan takes him to the bathroom, removes his diaper and let's him go and tells him to stay there. He goes and gets a pull up for him to wear as he seems to be using the toilet and not his nappy so a pull up will make it easier for him to pull down.

Once Liam is cleaned up and in a pull up, Dan tells him to carry on playing until Dinner is ready.

Dan goes back to the girls room, seeing they're happily playing, he thinks to check on Harry before he changes the girls as they seem quite happy as they are.

*sorry that should have been "before he checks on the girls" he didn't change them*

Dan looks in on the girls "hey I know you like playing with your dolls but I need to change you both"

Looks at Skye And then at aurora "Skye I will have to change Aurora first. Can you be daddy's big helper and get me two fresh diapees from the drawer?"

I say to myself that I hope they are done and I lay Aurora on the table.

I remove auroras diaper "wow. Someone really went pee pee a lot didn't they" I say as I get My youngest daughter cleaned up and takes the fresh diapers from Skye and puts one on Aurora "thanks sweetheart" I say to Skye as I dress Aurora and lifts her off the table and back into her crib as I place Skye on  the table in her place and starts changing her.

Aurora giggled as her daddy commented on how much she peed as she was changed 

Skye smiled as her daddy thanked her own diaper saturated. As they switched spots she laid still for her daddy 

I remove Skyes diaper "wow you also wet yours a lot too. I can see Aurora takes after her sister" I say as I get her cleaned up quickly and into a fresh diaper but  before doing so I look at her "do you need to go potty before I put the new diaper on you?" 

Dan smiled as he cleaned his daughter up and got the fresh diaper on her. 

"Okay girls. Now you're all cleaned up, why don't we go and see mommy and watch a movie downstairs?" He suggests as he lifts Skye off the changing table, cleans the table, and goes and washes his hands before coming back and picking Aurora up and takes Skyes hand and leads them downstairs. 

Dan smiled as he cleaned his daughter up and got the fresh diaper on her. 

"Okay girls. Now you're all cleaned up, why don't we go and see mommy and watch a movie downstairs?" He suggests as he lifts Skye off the changing table, cleans the table, and goes and washes his hands before coming back and picking Aurora up and takes Skyes hand and leads them downstairs. 

"You two need to decide a movie to watch while dinner is cooking" Dan replies as he goes downstairs with the girls.

Dan sees Ruby "honey did you want me to check on the boys?"

(Okay can you be Harry though)

Dan heads up to see his youngest son who was playing with his cars in his bedroom and he crouched down to him "Hey buddy. Dinner is cooking and daddy just needs to check your pamper"