LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

"Yeah. Seems like only yesterday we were young and i was just holding him in my arms. He was adorable. Can't believe it's eight years later and we have four little ones" 

I smile as you hold Liam and he puts his drink down and just sits in his mom's arms and cuddles her, feeling a little sleepy now. 

I look at Ruby "I think someone wants a nap"

Liam is laid in bed, still asleep, and I cuddle my teddy as I suckle my thumb.

Dan looks in on the girls and I put a pacifier in Skye's mouth to replace her thumb.

Dan heads back downstairs to relax, waiting for Ruby.

Dan sits with his wife and cuddles her "Nice to have some time to ourselves. The house is nice and peaceful.  Did you have a good nap honey? I'll make a start on dinner soon. Unless you want to cook and I take care of bath time?"

“ yeah the peice and quiet is pretty nice. My nap was good I’m so proud of you for holding down the fort with this kids. Your such a good daddy.” She said kissing him.” Dinner can wait it’s still early and we can tag team it later.” She said

Dan agrees with what you say "sounds like a plan to me. The kids were no problem. They slept just the same as you really. So I didn't really do much. They can't sleep too much as they won't sleep tonight"

(Can you be the one who says when they need changing, even for Harry and Liam?) 

Smiles and cuddles you "I still would never have thought that I would become a dad at 19. It was scary. And I'm sure it was for you as well. But I wouldn't have changed any of it"

I nod in agreement "they are growing up so quickly. They won't be our little ones forever. Soon  enough, Liam will be in his teens and starting to date girls, I'm thinking he won't be wearing diapers at that age. I'm sure by the time Auroras four that all the kids won't be wearing diapers"