LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan sighs "Skye said she still likes him but I don't think he's convinced. Siblings argue all the time. Me and my sister used to argue all the time when we were their age"

Dan nods "they're brother and sister. Sometimes they'll say things they regret and they make up in the end so I'm sure things will go back to normal soon" I say as I cuddle you "good to have some time to ourselves" 

Looks at you and smiles "why don't you take a nap honey? The kids will be fine for a few hours and if they need a bottle or food then I got it. You deserve a break"

Dan waited until Lily was gone and he knew things could go wrong. The good thing was they had all been fed and changed recently so probably wouldn't need anything until Lily woke up. And she said a quick rest. But he was their daddy and if they needed him then he would help them whatever they needed.

Dan looked at Aurora "are you thirsty baby girl? Let's get you a drink. I think mommy put some bottles in the fridge" I say as I carry you into the kitchen and gets a bottle out with milk and goes and warms it up for her. 

I see Skye following and I make two bottles up for the girls and hands one to Skye and we go into the lounge "Skye. Why don't you choose a film to watch. Your mommy is resting for a little while. So I thought we could sit here and watch a film together. The boys are upstairs playing"

(Any chance of a third role play?)

I sit with the girls and let them drink their bottles and we watch the film together. 

The boys are upstairs. Liam is playing with his cars and Harry is taking a nap.