LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Aurora was having quite a bit of fun on her daddy’s shoulder so much that her bladder started to release in her diaper 

Upstairs Skye was coloring when the need to poop rose and she got in a squat to do her business 

Liam heads to the bathroom to use it as he didn't want to use his diaper this time. He wanted to try and be a big boy sometimes. 

Dan looks at Aurora as he feels his shoulder getting a little damp and lifts her off "you've soaked your diaper sweetheart"

Liam pulls his diaper up after cleaning up and washes up, going back to his room and hearing soft grunts from Sykes room as he passes it. But he decides to let her concentrate and goes downstairs. 

Dan looked at Aurora "Let's get you changed" I take her upstairs and cuddled her and goes past Skye, noticing a familiar smell and goes in "hey honey. Are you okay? Did you make stinky?"

I go to find Ruby "I need to change Skye, but as soon as I asked her for me to change her, she hid under the bed, I will let her be in her diaper for a while, I guess she's only just used it"

Liam is on his bed when he heard something and looked up and saw two figures crawling towards him, and the smell hit him

"Hey you two, whoo! someone needs a changing, who poopied?"