LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan looks at Aurora "she's definitely concentrating good. Why don't we pause the movie and I take her upstairs and change her?"

Dan tickles Auroras chin "you want dada to change your stinky pamper when you made poopy?"

“ has she gone yet.” Ruby asked grabbing the remote to pause the movie 

aurora giggled from the tickles and nodded reaching for her daddy 

Skye who was almost done with her bottle watched the interaction as she started to wet her diaper

Dan shakes his head "it's just a few stinky toots at the moment but I recognise that look for sure. I've seen it enough times with the other three. I think she'll go soon"

Liam looks at his mommy "Aurora stinky" he says as he giggles as her giggles are adorable as he sees her reaching for their daddy.

Dan takes her and checks her diaper "no poop yet no"

Dan looks at Ruby "looks like it. How can I say no to that little cute face" he says looking at Auroras cute smile as he kisses her forehead 

Dan looks at Skye "You okay sweetie?" 

Harry starts to use his diaper too, the bottle of milk getting to his bladder.

Liam hadn't been yet but it wouldn't be too long before that happened.  

Dan looks at Aurora making poop faces "it's okay honey. It will come out don't worry. Just relax" 

Liam sits with Skye and smiles at her as he finishes his sippy cup of juice. 

As the movie went on aurora was relaxed and soon a massive mess entered her diaper that the diaper couldn’t handle and soon mushy poo was leaking out the back waistband of her diaper as she watched the movie 

As Dan watched the movie, he felt his lap getting warm and realised that Aurora had a bit of a messy diaper situation "uh oh. Honey. Can you pause the movie. Auroras made a stinky blowout" I say as I lift Aurora up and rushes her upstairs to get cleaned up 

Liam had wet his diaper a little and Harry was close to messing but he had soaked his. 

Dan looks at aurora "you made a big blowout poop huh baby girl?" He says as he lays her on her changing table and starts carefully wiping the escaped poop from her clothing and gags from the stench .

Liam looks at his mommy and blushes as he is checked but feels happy at the same time. 

Dan starts removing her clothes "how can someone so cute make this much of a stinky diaper?"

Aurora looked up at the wall over the changing table and started squirming around trying to roll over to her tummy 

“ it’s ok buddy that’s what your diapers for.” Ruby says checking him and finding him wet. While i check your sister you wanna go grab mommy 3 diapers and the wipes hon.” She asked liam giving him a gentle pat on his bottom

Dan looks at Aurora "it's okay baby girl daddy will have you cleaned up in no time "

Liam nods and goes to each bedroom and gets him and his brother and sister a fresh diaper each along with a box of wipes.

Ruby checks Skye finding her soaked as well and smiled seeing liam come back.” Ok lay down triple diaper change time.” She said laying harry down and getting him down to his diaper as Skye laid down next to him and drank her bottle

Dan finally gets to Auroras diaper and steadily opens it and gags at the horrific stench that has been released "woah.  That's a bad one. How did you do all that! I don't know what mommy fed you" I cough as I hold my breath and grabs the wipes. 

Liam waits his turn and lets his mommy change his younger siblings first.