LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan smiles as he lays her down and removed her outfit and diaper "no stinky surprises for daddy this time" I say as I tickle her as I clean her up and gets a fresh diaper. "You all ready for some food baby girl?"

Dan soon has Aurora in a fresh pamper and day outfit and he lifts her off the table after cleaning up and washing his hands. 

He carries her downstairs where he finds Liam watching cartoon in his pyjamas with his pull up showing at the top of his trousers. 

Liam smiles as he sees his daddy.

"So that's one baba for Aurora and a sippy cup for Liam"

Looks at Aurora "can you sit with big brother while daddy gets your baba?"

Liam smiles at her and they watch tv while Dan cooks the breakfast but he brings out their drinks before he starts cooking. 

Harry wakes up and toddles into his mommy's room "mommy? Where you go?" He said, seeing the bed was made. 

Dan puts the breakfast on hold until Skye and Harry are awake and Ruby is ready. 

Harry, with no reply, decides to go downstairs. His diaper used but not messy. He sees his daddy in the kitchen and starts calling for him.

Dan sees him "hey little guy.  You want daddy to pick you up?" I say as I do that and looks at him."don't worry your mommy will be down soon. I'm sure she will change her baby boy. You love mommy changing you don't you" Harry giggles and smiles as Dan hands him his morning bottle. 

Liam smiles "you're so cute" he says to Aurora as he tickled her.

Dan kisses his wife "Is little Skye stil sleeping honey? Want me to check on her before I make a start on breakfast"