LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Looks at you "he filled his diaper? Without any whining or complaints? Seems like he's enjoying  being babied  again. But what happens if either of them want you to feed them again? Because i know you've stopped feeding  Aurora?" 

I smile as I get into bed with you. 

Looks at you "yeah but that bond you had must have been special when you fed them yourself. I understand they might bite too hard. But it's up to you. It's only if Skye or Liam asks" 

Dan nods "I don't want things to change. I love how things are. I was only saying it because I assumed that once we finished the journey, Skye and Liam would go back to underwear"

Looks at you "we had four kids in eight years. Back then we couldn't cope with all the diapers. I can understand if she's upset but she knows why she was potty trained when she was 2"

“ while you are right she’s a little girl. And harry is twice as old as she was and not potty trained yet and we haven’t even bothered with aurora and she’s the same age as Skye was. I can understand why she sees it as unfair

"I can see where you're coming from. But it's what the kids want. Harry is stubborn and going through not wanting to try. I'm sure he'll pick it up again. I think he just got jealous when Aurora was born and that he wasn't the baby anymore. But that happened with Skye when Harry was born"

“ yes but when Skye or Liam we’re like that we were more stern on them to get to the potty. We’re more nice about it with harry then we were with them. They might feel like we forced them to grow up and miss part of they’re babyhood that’s probably why their regressing now.”

Dan nods "I agree. We just need to make Liam and Skye see that we love them and want them to have their childhood and be as they want to be. Whether that be wearing diapers or not. I think we've just seen how harsh we were with potty training the older two and we've softened with the younger two. I can't see Aurora training until she's at least 3. She loves her diapers"

Dan woke up and saw the time. 

He got out of bed and went to check on the kids.

Liam, who was wearing a pull up for bed, woke up needing to potty so he headed to the bathroom.