LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

(Sorry got confused)

Dan crouched down and removes Skyes diaper and cleans her front and stops the bath water but makes sure it isn't too hot for Skye. 

Liam rests his head on his mom and cuddles her. 

Liam cuddles his mom as they watch tv together. 

Dan lifts Skye into the bath and let's her play with the bubbles while he washes her "okay honey you can play with the bath toys while daddy gets your towel and your diaper ready"

Dan smiles as he comes back in "okay honey time to get out" he says as he goes to Skye and lifts her out the bath and dries her off with the towel. 

"I'll have to take you into your room and get you dressed as Aurora is asleep" I say as I carry you.

Liam looks at his mommy "love you mama" he says. He hasn't said that word since he was 2. 

Dan carries Skye into her room.

Liam suddenly feels his bowels wanting to be released. He leans forward but then something stinky falls into the back of his diaper and he just let's the rest follow without any problems.  

He just relaxes and goes back to watching TV as he silently grunts 

Liam, seeing how much Aurora enjoys filling her diapers, fills his up and looks up at his mommy without a care in the world, he was starting to love his diapers and was forgetting about his potty training. Soon enough, his diaper smelt the room out and he felt a little u comfortable but he cuddled his mom. 

Dan carries Skye to her room and gets her padded and dressed and kisses her "are you a sleepy baby?"

“ i think daddy’s done with sissy how about we get your stinky but changed and into a nice bath honey.” She said knowing the diaper was destroyed at this point 

skye nodded barely able to stay awake during her diapering and dressing

Liam looks at his mommy and nods, still cuddling her, as she is treating him like he wants her to, as a baby.

"OK mama, I have stinky diapee changed nows and have bubble bathy" he says, still smiling at her.

Liam blushes a little but continues to giggle "bigggggg pooopyyyy" he says continuously but knows its not as bad, but he continues to jump up and down, making it really mushy and an even bigger clean up.

“ alright stinky.” She said as she got him in the bathroom and laid him down a sshe ran the bath water and put some bubbles in for him. She got the wipes and opened the diaper.” Wheew stinky baby.” She said as she lifted his legs and started wiping

Liam smiles at you and giggles "Yeah me stinky baby. Made biiggggg poopy for mama"

He stays still and shivers as the cold wipes clean the poop off his bottom