LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan gets Aurora bathed and cleaned up and takes her to her nursery to get diapered and dressed for the night.

"There we go cutie, all ready for bed, now can you play nicely while daddy changes your sister and brothers?"

Dan smiled and heads downstairs and sees Skye and Harry snuggled up together "Skye. It's your turn honey. And you need a diapers change as well. Your soaked" I say as I hold my arms out for her 

Dan picks his daughter up and looks at her "daddy needs to get you cleaned up before bathtime" I say as I carry her upstairs and tickles her.

He turns back to Harry "Your mom will be down for you once she's changed Harry and got him ready for bed"

Skye giggled happily as she was tickled a bit more per entering her diaper as she was tickled. She laid her head on her daddy’s shoulder and waved bye bye to Liam.

ruby had harry diapered and in his pjs and got him in his crib with a nice warm bottle of milk

Dan looks at Skye and smiles as he carries her upstairs and carries her to the bathroom and sets her down and starts the water again.

He looks at her and he gets the wipes

"right then honey, we need to get you cleaned up before you get into the bath"

“ no poopies daddy.” Skye said seeing him getting the wipes her diaper was saturated but was clean

rubt headed downstairs and saw Liam.”when daddy’s down with your sister your up honey.” She said

Dan looks at his daughter "I know honey, but your diaper is soaked so I may not have to clean your bottom, but you are still wet, and I don't want you to get a rash"

Harry looks at his mom and nods "OK mama" he says. His diaper a tad wet, but nothing more than that