LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan nods "okay. But let me change Aurora and Harry. I just want you not to have to change all the diapers. But we know who has the messiest diapers don't we"

I drive down our road 

Dan smiles and kisses Ruby before getting out of the car and steadily picking up Aurora and Liam follows.

"I'll have to come back for Skye. Can you bring Harry? Or do you want to bring Skye in case Harry is... You know"

Liam follows his parents into the house and follows his dad as he puts Aurora in her crib for now as he knows she might have more messing to do

Harry stretches and grunts a little more wanting to empty out his lunch into his pamper 

Once inside lily puts Harry on the floor.” Go ahead and do your poopy baby.” She said as she tries to get Skye to stop crying

aurora was still sound asleep the warm mushy mass in her diaper keeping her warm and comfy

Harry nods and makes grabby hands. He still had a little bit of gas and let it out quite wet and very smelly. "Mama or dada change?"

He looks down at his bulging diaper and holds his nose "me go poo!"

Harry giggles "daddy! He make funny sounds. I wove mama too!" I say as I bounce up and down.

Dan gets the changing table ready 

Dan comes down to Skye "princess what's wrong? Do you want to be changed? Are you hungry? Do you want mommy milk?"

(Oh he's now downstairs with Skye but I'll change him first)

I take Harry "wow that's a stinky diaper little man. Are you sure you don't want mommy to change you?" I say as I lay him down and starts removing his clothing

I get to the diaper and coughs as the smell is horrific which leads me to think that whatever he's produced is just as bad and I steadily undo the tapes and open the diaper "wow. You really had to go didn't you" I say as I wipe his bottom while trying not to gag more 

I eventually have him nice and poop free and I slide the heavily soiled diaper out and replaces it with a nice clean one. And I apply rash cream and powder him and then diaper him up.