LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Liam lays his stinky sister on the table and starts removing her outfit

"Mommy, she is cute, but very messy, why does she poop so much? and she always goes after we have fast food?" he asks

Liam nods and steadily removes his sisters clothing "Mommy, do I undo the buttons on her onesie? or does it go over her head?" he says, feeling nervous about how messy her diaper could be

Liam opens her diaper "wow, she made a stinky mess" I say as I open the diaper fully "it stinks!" I say as I try to hold her legs and wipe front to back

"I havent started" Liam says as he starts wiping his sisters bottom and its pretty bad and smelly, so he tries and get it over and done with quickly

"were my diapers bad mommy when i was her age?"

Liam nods and does as instructed and soon enough she's nice and clean and in a nice clean swim diaper. 

"Mommy am I wearing one of those too?" He asks

Liam nods and is a little upset but he just decides to behave "okay mommy" I say as I tape up the swim diaper. 

"I bought my swim shorts mommy. Can I wear a diaper underneath? What about Skye?" 

Liam nods as he leaves the room "okay mommy. But can I have a potty chair then? But I don't really want to go on the beach were everyone can see. I'll ask you if daddy to take me" 

Dan hears this "there are bathrooms there near the beach. It's a family beach so there will be plenty of families like us with little ones in the same situation I'm sure" he calls up