LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Picks her up "I think your diaper is okay for now so let's get you downstairs and fed. Good idea?" 

Carried her down and places her next to her sister

Ruby laughed at the comment and smiled.” I can believe it they did wreck their diapers. But our baby girls go just as bad don’t they.” She said giving aurora and Skye kisses which got giggles from both girls

I look at you "That's what the diapers are for, and Liam and Skye both seem to be adapting to them well, so it looks like we will have to potty train them all over again. But yes, one fast food mean and Aurora destroys her diapers, I have seen too many of them that I have lost count. I don't really want to know. But we will see what happens when the boys wake up. We could take them to the park?"

Dan nods "Let me go pack the bags, and then we can give the boys their bottles once they're awake and get ready to head off, I think we almost finished unpacking"

Nods and heads upstairs to get the girls a diaper bag and the boys a diaper bag, packing at least three spare diapers each as I know what they can be like, including a spare swim diaper for the two younger ones.

Liam starts to wake up, his diaper soaked, and he sees harry slowly waking up, a familiar stench coming from him

Liam thinks he can handle the diaper, but needs to ask mommy if its OK first.

he heads downstairs to find his mom

Ruby hears footsteps coming downstairs and then saw Liam.” Hey honey you have a good nap. I have a nice baba for you if you want it.” She said his sisters waving at him happily as they drink theirs. Their little feet swinging from their high chairs

Liam takes it and looks at his mom "mama, Harry did a poop again and he needs changing, can I help? or is daddy going to change him?"

Liam decides to join his sisters, and let his dad change Harry, he smiles at them

Dan is in the girls room sorting the diaper bag,

He goes to the boys room , noticing Liam's bed is empty and sees Harry in his crib.

"hey little man" Dan goes and picks him up "ohhh stinky boy, you made another present for daddy, how do you do that, that's stinky!. we better get you changed hadn't we"

Liam hears something upstairs "mommy I think daddy is changing Harry" he giggles