LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

I pull up to the house and gets out the car and goes to get the little ones out. 

I smile at Aurora "come on little one. You'll soon be in a nice fresh diaper" I lift the seat back and helps Skye and Liam out and that's when I really smell what they've done

Ruby got out a stinky harry and grabbed the diaper

skye started to wake up cranky and fussy from being woken up. She whined from behind her paci as she got out the car. The seat of her diaper sagging heavilg from her mess visible from under her dress

Skye giggles happily like any toddler her paci falling out her mouth as she did so and rested her head against her daddy

” ok boys who wants a clean diaper first.” She asked Liam and Harry as they made their way to the boys room

Liam knows he and Harry both pooped, but knows that Harry should be changed first as he's younger

"Mom, you can change Harry first" he replied

Harry giggles "Bwother stinky, me nots"

Liam smiles "Bro, we are both stinky" he says as he tickles his brother and this makes Harry giggle.

Dan takes the girls into their room and sets Aurora in her crib "Honey, I am just here okay, I need to change this little stinky one here" I say as I lay Skye on the changing table

((are the girls sharing a room and the boys sharing a room?))

Aurora was still sleeping peacefully as she was laid in her crib

skye gave her daddy a tired giggle hearing him talk about her stinky bottom. She laid on the changing table like a good girl

ruby nodded and laid harry on the changing table.” Ok younger stinky one let’s get you all cleaned up.” She said

Dan smiles at his eldest daughter "How about daddy gets you all cleaned up, and then you can have a nice nap before we have some food?"

Harry lays on the table giggling happily at his diaper.

Liam just sits and waits for his turn, not wanting to even watch or help his mom, but he just wants out of his diaper.

Skye nodded before yawning struggling to keep her eyes open at this point

Ruby opened the diaper revealing the large load Harry made and went about cleaning him up making sure his bottom was nice and clean

Tom opens the diaper and sees how much poo Skye has done "Peeeeyew! stinky!" he says as he lifts Skye's legs and begins cleaning her bottom.

Harry smiles happily and looks at his mommy and just waits until hes cleaned up, but he likes his messy diaper, and doesn't really want to be changed.

Liam looks at his mom "Moooom! He stinks! Hurry up!"

Skye giggled and smiled up at her daddy happy with what she made in her diaper

“ ” i know honey i know but your stinky too.” She said as she got Harry cleaned up and powdered before getting the new diaper on him and placing him in his crib “ ok stinky your turn.” She said

Dan wipes Skye's bottom from front to back and tries to clean her as quickly as possible

Liam looks at you and sighs "I know, but harry is messier than me!" he pouts

“ i don’t know honey your pretty stinky.” She said laighing as she lifted him on the changing table and opened the diaper.” Whew stinky stinky.” She said before tickling his feet and starting to wipe him clean 

Harry squeals as he is tickled and giggles as he is cleaned up, the wipe making him shiver a little as its cold on his skin.

Dan starts cleaning Skye's bottom and makes sure she is powdered so that she is smelling nice and fresh again.

( Liam harry was changed already)

” sorry honey I’ll try to warm them up a bit.” She said holding the wipe in her hands a bit before using it

skye fell asleep on the changing table as her daddy cleaned hee

(I sent you a inbox message by the way)

Liam looks at his mom and smiles but feels the cold wipe "mommy its cc-c--cold and the poopy feels icky"

Dan sees Skye sleeping and carefully gets the fresh diaper taped onto her after powdering her bottom, he then dresses her in appropriate nightwear for her nap.

He then cleans up the changing table, checks on Aurora, and heads out to clean his hands and start unpacking.

Liam looks at you and shrugs "me don't mind mommy, me like my diapers though, but me wanna be a big boy sometimes" he say as he lays there waiting to be covered up

Dan gets the food and drinks, and also unpacks the diaper bags which have the kids bottles in, and puts four on the worktop and starts to make the kids bottles of warm milk, but thinks about making Liam one, seeing what he just did in his diaper might make him want one too.