LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

I pick both girls up and take them downstairs so they can sit with their mommy while I get the boys ready.

I place them in their seats and go back up and check on Harry first. 

Liam had used the bathroom after removing his own nappy and was waiting for his daddy to diaper him up. 

Dan brings a freshly pampered Harry down then went up to check in Liam who he found in his room with a towel round him waiting to be padded up again 

"Are you sure you want to wear diapers Liam?"

I nod and gets one of your pull ups out and lets you step into it and helps pull it up "if you have to go potty, you will probably have to try and hold your number 2 okay. I'm not sure if that will hold it without leaking. But we can see how you go. Now let's go eat" 

I wash my hands and then join ruby and the kids downstairs.  

"Smells delicious honey" I say as I kiss Ruby and help her serve breakfast. 

Breakfast goes smoothly...

Dan checks they have everything and looks at Ruby "I don't mind driving the first part. It's up to you. Otherwise I'm happy to be on diaper duty when we stop. You deserve a break from changing diapers" 

I get in the passenger seat and awaits her answer. 

Ruby started the long drive turning on the radio.

Since the truck had 3 rows aurora and Harry were in the middle while Skye and Liam were in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear yawning and soft babbling. 

"Looks like the two little ones are awake and it's almost time for Auroras feed" I say to you "we've been going for a while so I'm sure they'll need a change" 

Liam is still dry, having emptied his bladder before he left