LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

(Can you be the boys too when I change them? I don't know what they've done. It's probably just like the girls as they haven't eaten. Unless they didnt poop after dinner)

Dan sees Aurora waking up and goes over to her "Its daddy's princess"

I change Aurora and gets her ready for the day. 

Liam gets up and figures he can change his own nappy so he grabs one from the pack and starts changing himself

Aurora sucked her thumb as she let her daddy diaper and dress her for the car ride.” Blankie.” She said not wanting him to forget to bring her blankie

Skye was still waking up stretching in her bed feeling her warm wet diaper on her bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smile at Aurora and grabs her favourite blanket to keep her warm "honey you can sleep in the car okay. And your mommy will feed you I'm sure" I say as I get her dressed and ready to go. It's quite a warm day so I put her in one of her dresses.  "Is that nice and comfy sweetheart?" 

Dan adores both his daughters. It seems that Aurora loves her daddy lots  

Aurora snuggled into her blankie and nodded comfy and warm. She didn’t know how long the ride would be but was happy to have her blankie

Skye sat up in her bed seeing her daddy with aurora at the changing table

A freshly woken Skye yawned and nodded to her daddy and reached up for him her squishy night diaper soaked from a good nights sleep and bulky between her legs

Dan places Aurora back in her crib and picks up Skye, lays her on the table and pulls her top up to reveal her soaked diaper which he starts removing. 

I open her nappy "I see where her sister gets it from. How she soaks her nappy that is" I say as I clean her front parts and gets a fresh nappy on her and blows raspberries on her tummy to make her laugh and I get the outfit she's chosen onto her.