LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Liam starts to leave the room when he noticed the diaper leaking and goes downstairs. 

Dan looks at Aurora "You want big brother to help daddy change your big stinky present you made?" 

Dan sighs "You want big brother to help.  I'll have to ask your mommy though" 

Liam finds his mom "hey mom can you change me? You sure weren't wrong about Aurora after eating fast food. Why does she get like that?" 

Aurora nodded as she snuggled into her daddy

Ruby saw Liam and nodded.” Im not really sure maybe her tummy isn’t used to all the grease in the food.” She said as she headed up to his room for a diaper change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan nods "I'll ask mommy when she brings Liam up" 

Liam nods "can I help daddy? I like to be helpful mommy. I think Aurora seemed happy for me to help" 

Liam blushes " am I really that stinky?" I say as I get the fresh diaper and wipes "is helping with changing Aurora a good idea mommy? It would be good to learn" 

Liam smiles and lays as he's changed. 

Dan looks at his daughter "I think your mommy will let big brother help. And I know you love your poopy diapers don't you cutie pie" 

"I think we need to get you thicker diapers. These ones are leaking" Dan says as he cuddles her 

Liam looks at his mommy "that's stinky!" 

Liam nods and grabs the nappy and holds it away from himself and tosses it in the pail with a thud "good job I won't always poop my diapers" I say as I go to Auroras room. 

Dan smiles "don't worry. They won't all be this bad buddy. I'm sure you've seen me and your mom change ones that have gone everywhere" I laugh as I start removing her clothing "get ready with the wipes.  You might need to hold your breath" 

Harry sees his sister coming downstairs "skye go poo poo too?" He asks her as he sits and watches tv