LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Harry nods and waddles to the pail with his dirty nappy and puts it in with a thud.  He comes back and is now dressed. 

He heads downstairs.  

Liam is still sleeping.  His diapers starting to stink a bit. 

“ Liam and Skye haven’t been sleeping long and you remember when they were little and you interrupted their nap for a bum change.” She said laighing.” I’m sure aurora will be up soon though.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I help Ruby with the drinks and then go to check on them again knowing Aurora will be awake and wanting a bottle.  

I hear her and go into her room "hello gorgeous girl. You ready to get to now? Ooh what's that stinky smell?" Dan says as he holds his daughter "did my baby girl make a poopy?" 

I check her diaper and sure enough, she'd made a very stinky present "my goodness Aurora, we should stop going to McDonald's if this is what you're going to produce. Yucky.  Stinky" Dan says as he lays her on the table "let's get you changed

I produce the bottle I bought up for her "right I'll feed you the bottle and then change you as you'll probably use your diaper again" 

"You do make some stinky ones don't you honey" I say as I feed you "ooh that diaper is going to need lots of wipes. It's a good job your big brother isn't changing this one" 

Dan feels her diaper expanding on his lap "ooh.. baby girl not finished. Seems your mommy is right that fast food makes you have a diaper blowout.  Well. Almost"

I let her drink the rest of her bottle.  

Liam woke up and sat up and felt the mess in his diaper going up his back so he got out and headed downstairs so his mommy could change him.  

He passed Auroras room and smelt the diaper "wow. Aurora sure fills her diapers up" 

Liam smiles at his sister "are you looking forward to your daddy changing your big stinky diaper little one?" Liam says as he tickles her