LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan smiles at her "You want me to let you go in private. You always used to tell me to go away when you was pooping. Sometimes you'd run and hide. Other times you'd stand and squat like Harry does"

At around the same time, Liam needs to poop again so he grunts and pushes out quite a messy one into his already soaked diaper. 

Harry had grunted a few times in his sleep and filled his diaper.  

Dan goes back up to check on the girls and Harry.  

Going past each room, he detects that they all need changing. 

He heads back down to see Liam and instantly smells what Liam has done. 

He goes to find Ruby "well. Seems like Skye and Liam are having no trouble with adjusting to diapers again"

Dan nods "they sure do. I don't mind changing them all but it's up to you. Maybe you should take Liam and I take Skye?" 

"Maybe I change the girls and you take the boys?"

"Skye is playing and Aurora is asleep so I won't change the girls yet. Harry was still sleeping but had a big grin on his face. I think you're in for a messy surprise. And Liam...  well, I see who Aurora takes after. Didn't he offer to change Aurora" 

“ he wanted to help.” She said as she continued on with dinner

Upstairs Skye was crawling around her room her full diaper on display behind her. She giggled happily for planting herself on her bottom enjoying the squishiness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan nods "Maybe he should change her.  He wants to learn about changing diapers.  He's almost 9 and needs to learn some more life skills. That is, if you're okay with him changing Aurora" 

Dan nods "he did offer to though. But I see your point. Maybe he could just help" 

(What did you mean by "You know how Aurora goes after fast food"?) 

Dan nods "okay that sounds like a good idea. We both know as you say what fast food does to Aurora.  As you say we want him to have one that's not too bad. But with Aurora that might be difficult"

Looks at you and nods "he could always assist with passing the wipes. See how it's done because obviously he would  clean Aurora differently to how he wound clean himself"