LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Road trip (private with baby frost)

Danny

Dan laughs "don't worry. I'll be changing them. It's my turn" I say as I hear more gas being released "wow that's stinky.  Who did that?" 

None of the kids claimed the fart but the pressure to poop was rising for Skye having not gone since the day before.

aurora was still letting out silent farts as she played used to lettting out gas

Liam let's some more gas out and the car was getting very stinky. 

Dan pulled into the driveway and carried a tired Harry inside. Harry normally poops after his afternoon nap. 

Liam toddled inside with his mom and sisters

Ruby got aurora out and checked her diaper still finding it just damp but the inside was stinky.” Ok nap time.” She said as she helped Skye out and took her by the hand leading her inside

The need to poop was getting stronger for Liam but he wanted to see who had the courage to poop their diaper first between him and Skye.  

Harry was very gassy but just soaked. 

The younger two were sleeping and Dan talks to Liam and says he can take a nap too if he wants. 

Liam went to watch cartoons in the lounge where it was quiet. He knew what to do when he had to poop. He'd seen Harry do the famous "hide behind the couch and poop" thing loads of times and he intended to do that too when he felt it. 

Liam sat on the sofa and felt the small amount of poop squish into his bottom but he knew he had more to come.

Dan checked on Aurora and the strong poopy smell hit him right away. 

Dan smiles " wow. That's really good Skye. You're a natural" he says as he kisses her

"Okay honey. Tell me or mommy when you need to be changed"

Skye smiled happily from her daddy’s praise and nodded.” Ok.” She said knowing she would have to poop soon. She wanted to ask him if it was ok but couldn’t find it in herself to actually say it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk