LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Breaking the Girl: A Novel

Why didn't Seth take the bag out to his trunk?    

Interesting that Dani called Vanessa after the fire, but what happens when Julian comes over?

6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I thought that same thing as well. The only logical explanation (aside from Kimmy needed to set it up for later) Is that perhaps the garbage bags they were stuffing this baby paraphernalia in where slightly transparent like most kitchen garbage bags so they wouldn't be able to get it past Dani without her noticing?

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

perhaps the garbage bags they were stuffing this baby paraphernalia in where slightly transparent like most kitchen garbage bags so they wouldn't be able to get it past Dani without her noticing?

maybe....  but it was a big oversight.

Dani has no clothes now that hers burned up.  Should have kept a few outfits.

11 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Interesting that Dani called Vanessa after the fire, but what happens when Julian comes over?

5 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I thought that same thing as well. The only logical explanation (aside from Kimmy needed to set it up for later) Is that perhaps the garbage bags they were stuffing this baby paraphernalia in where slightly transparent like most kitchen garbage bags so they wouldn't be able to get it past Dani without her noticing?

Even if they weren't, is it worth the risk of it spilling out in front of her?

Also, how would you feel if you came over to a friend's place for the first time - to crash on their couch - and someone was hauling out garbage bags of stuff?

Looks pretty weird.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

maybe....  but it was a big oversight.

Dani has no clothes now that hers burned up.  Should have kept a few outfits.

I know your very professional business-lady clothes all burned up.  Here, wear this frilly pink princess dress to work tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

HaHa     One day I'll make a permanent choice

You change it as often as you like, Ellie darling.

I love your avatars :)

umm... thanks.  I have fun playing with the pictures.  Appropriately, Little Boy's real name is Wolfie, Mozart's nickname in Amadeus.

This could be really interesting.  Dani moving in.  It could really be hard on Vanessa though.  Then again, it could change things.

So, wild speculation time!

There was no fire. Dani made the whole thing up to get into Vanessa's "nerve center" because she's really into Vanessa but already announced her relationship with Julian. That's just what a scurry of squirrels would do.

Also, not only did Dani notice Jess wearing a diaper, she also knows what's in those bags because she's been doing her homework on Vanessa. Two spiders in one web, INTRIGUING STUFF!!!

...I've had a lot of sugar today...

32 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

On a completely unrelated note, I think we need to hold an intervention for @ELLIE52. She's changed her profile picture like 5 times in the past week! :P

Haha yeah i was about to mention that. Now @ELLIE52 i have actually started to look forward to seeing what you pic next, and you seem to always catch me off guard since i don't always look at people's names, just their avatar and it throws me off since a few times i didn't notice it was you commenting till either i noticed it in my email or someone quoting you.

6 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

There was no fire. Dani made the whole thing up to get into Vanessa's "nerve center" because she's really into Vanessa but already announced her relationship with Julian. That's just what a scurry of squirrels would do.

Also, not only did Dani notice Jess wearing a diaper, she also knows what's in those bags because she's been doing her homework on Vanessa. Two spiders in one web, INTRIGUING STUFF!!!

I love where you mind is at. :wub:

7 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I've had a lot of sugar today...

Now that could get you into trouble, but if you like that then you are well on your way. 

11 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

..I've had a lot of sugar today...

When do you not have a lot of sugar?  Intrigued with the specualtion tho.

9 minutes ago, Aries said:

you seem to always catch me off guard since i don't always look at people's names, just their avatar and it throws me off

:ninja:  it's the Nessa in me.

15 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

There was no fire. Dani made the whole thing up

That would not be a very convincing lie, because all Vanessa would have to do to prove it is see that her former apartment's complex isn't a pile of smoldering ash.

Which can only mean...

Dani set the fire herself! :ninja:

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That would not be a very convincing lie, because all Vanessa would have to do to prove it is see that her former apartment's complex isn't a pile of smoldering ash.

Which can only mean...

Dani set the fire herself! :ninja:

Good deduction, Sherlock!

I'll have you know @ELLIE52 that I am a very responsible girl that mostly only sometimes has a little bit of sugar...possibly :P

@Aries My mind is firmly situated in the gutter clouds, M'Sir

@Wannatripbaby I mean, she COULD have set the fire herself, but maybe she lied about her address as well! *gasp* What if Dani isn't even her real name?! What if that apartment was a place she broke into to take Vanessa to and her REAL place of residence is a SECRET VOLCANO LAIR!?!?!?!!??!?!1ONE!!?!

Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I may have just cracked the case. "Dani" is the head of the Squirrel Illuminati and has chosen Vanessa as her future covert double agent! The "breaking" of the girl is a reference to the "breaking" of the nut that is human society for all the centuries of choosing birds to give treats to and systematically exterminating the oppressed squirrel population, deeming them "rodents". My god, we're through the looking glass, people...

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I'll have you know @ELLIE52 that I am a very responsible girl that mostly only sometimes has a little bit of sugar...possibly :P

@Wannatripbaby I mean, she COULD have set the fire herself, but maybe she lied about her address as well! *gasp* What if Dani isn't even her real name?! What if that apartment was a place she broke into to take Vanessa to and her REAL place of residence is a SECRET VOLCANO LAIR!?!?!?!!??!?!1ONE!!?!

Guys, I don't want to alarm anyone, but I may have just cracked the case. "Dani" is the head of the Squirrel Illuminati and has chosen Vanessa as her future covert double agent! The "breaking" of the girl is a reference to the "breaking" of the nut that is human society for all the centuries of choosing birds to give treats to and systematically exterminating the oppressed squirrel population, deeming them "rodents". My god, we're through the looking glass, people...

Dear God... No! :20_EmoticonsHDcom:

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

OK, Sherlock and Watson:

What will the bag hidden under the bed cause to happen in the story?

....things? Stuff? Possibly of a sexy nature? I have no idea, I'm busy making a string map of all the squirrel connections in this story.

9 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

....things? Stuff? Possibly of a sexy nature? I have no idea, I'm busy making a string map of all the squirrel connections in this story.

and you did a fine job, too!

Don' forget they have flying squirrels in Australia....  don't leave them out.

@bbykimmy I derailed the thread, I'm sorry! I really love this story and I don't wanna accidentally guess a for real thing so I make up crazy things and maybe I should tone it down so people can focus on your awesome story. This isn't my birthday party and these aren't my presents to open. :) 

22 minutes ago, RambleLamb said:

I see that. At least now i know mine isn't the only one there, but i am guessing yours is in some gutter in a tree somewhere so you can easily rule the squirrel universe.