LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Introducing Myself

Spanky

I am not relly new here but I never introduced myself. I am from western Pa. nere Pittsburgh. I am a DL mostly, not really an AB. You could call me an Adult Toddler if anything. I have fantisized of beeing diapered as a punishment for not wanting to be potty trained.

I fantisize about being a young boy who does not want to be potty trainded. Diaper punisment, left in a wet/messy diaper for a long time untill I had a diaper rash would be used on me along with spankings to get me trained, but I would not give in. I would not want to be potty trained.

I have had interests in diapers just about my whole life. I can not remember being diapered as a baby or a child, but I can remember a few moments during potty training and a few times that I had accidents in my pants. I really do not know what has given me this interest and have tried to give it up, but I keep getting urges to wear diapers and use them.

I am not relly new here but I never introduced myself. I am from western Pa. nere Pittsburgh. I am a DL mostly, not really an AB. You could call me an Adult Toddler if anything. I have fantisized of beeing diapered as a punishment for not wanting to be potty trained.

I fantisize about being a young boy who does not want to be potty trainded. Diaper punisment, left in a wet/messy diaper for a long time untill I had a diaper rash would be used on me along with spankings to get me trained, but I would not give in. I would not want to be potty trained.

I have had interests in diapers just about my whole life. I can not remember being diapered as a baby or a child, but I can remember a few moments during potty training and a few times that I had accidents in my pants. I really do not know what has given me this interest and have tried to give it up, but I keep getting urges to wear diapers and use them.

My Daddy and i act that out sometimes. I wet my pants when we are out and he says i have to wear them. (Of course daddy knows i will wet them within 45 mins to and hour of not wearing a diaper.) Then he will take me to a washroom and put a thick diaper on me, pull the wet pants up and we will continue our outing. As to the diaper rash, don't go there. Its way way bad

If you use your diaper for #2 make sure you have a barrier between your skin and diaper contents. vasoline or lots of diaper lotion work.

Welcome. As you already know there is a lot to take in here. And it often takes many, somewhile before they feel comfortable about joining in to the many areas here. Have fun.