LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A post about myself

Hello to all of you. Im new here so don't be mean. Thanks. :) 

So about myself: My real name is Moritz, im male, im 24 years old, im single and im from Hamburg, Germany.

In things of ABDL...i think im more the submissive part and my biggest dream is beeing a adult baby diaper slave of a nice and dominant woman that would be my adult mommy girlfriend. Sadly till yet i don't have found my luck. :( But i never give up to find the right adult mommy of my life someday. :) 

Let me tell you the story how i came in the ABDL world. And no matter how much this story sounds like a fantasy. The story is 100% the truth.

My first contact with the ABDL World i was making with my young age of 14 years with my first girlfriend. But i confess, it was not planned from my side. Back then i was a bully and asshole. I was treat everyone like shit and was making fun of all my classmates. One Classmate was incontinent and was wearing diapers. I laughed at her everytime and was making jokes about her wearing diapers. And i was first finished with my jokes when she was crying. Then my work was done and i was happy. But one day my girlfriend had enaugh of that and decides to teach me a lesson to be a better boy after that. It was a Friday i think it all happened. She tricked me. She tied me up on the bed. I was liking it till then. But then she put out adult diapers and baby powder and begin to force diapering me. I was very angry on her and threaten her. She doesn't  care really about that. She gags me so i can't complain anymore. I was feeling so humiliated and was so angry at her. She leaves me in the room and mean that i should think about all what i've done and especially how my incontinent classmate was feeling everytime i bullied her because of her diapers. With this words she leaves my bedroom and locked it up. (My parents was on vacation trip so there was no one who could untie me and free me from my helpless and humiliation situation.) I was struggle and fight against my restraints but i had no chance. After 1 Hours of struggle trys i give up and calming down slowly. I feel my bladder and that i need to pee. I try to call my girlfriend that i need in the bathroom cause i need to pee but with the gag in my mouth it was impossible for me to calling for help. All what came out was a quiet "mmmmmph". So i was trying to hold it till she comes back. But she doesn't come back. Then there was the moment inwas wetting my myself in the diaper. I was feeling so ashamed and im sure i was crying too. Never felt so helpless and humiliated before. And i was so angry on my girlfriend. I could kill her for that. On the late night she unlocked the door and came back in my Bedroom. She was grinning evil as she saw that i've wet my diaper. Now i hoped she let me out of this wet thing and untie me finally. Yes, she put the wet diaper off of me but the bad news was she pull out a new diaper. I couldn't believe what was happening. She needs to be kidding. But she was not. She tell me that i will be tied up, gagged and in diapers the whole weekend. Then she put the new diaper on me. She was treating me like i was a little baby that can't control himself. I don't liked that. Then she leave me again and locked the door again. I few hours later she came back with a baby bottle in their hands. I was not understand what she wants with this bottle. But then she means thats my dinner for tonight. I couldn't believer her. That needs to be a Joke. But it was not. I don't know what it was but looked like milk or something like that. She put my gag off and trys to put the nipple from the baby bottle in my mouth. But i was shaking my head left and right and closed my mouth so hard i can. As she saw nothing works she hold my nose till im forced to open my mouth. as i was open my breathing for breathing air she saw her chance and put the nippe of the baby bottle in my mouth. She forced me to suck it and to swallow it. I never forget the taste. It was tasting very sweet and it was very thick liquid. After i was finished with the bottle, she confessed that she put laxatives in my dinner. I was shocking but with a smile on her face she gags me again before i have the chance to protest and leaves the room, locks the door and says something like enjoy your night or something like this. I don't know the exact commend in the moment what she said but it was something like that. It need not long till my stomach begins to hurt and my bowel begins to work. I was trying to hold it as long as i can. But after a few moments of struggle against my bowel i lose this fight and begin to poop my diapers. I was so ashamed and humiliated. I began to cry. I was crying so much. I neve froget it. This was hard moments for me. For the first time in my life my bad ego was falling away and for the first time i don't feel like the strong alpha man who is in in control of everything i was before. Then i begin to think of myself and how i slowly realize its my fault that im this position where i am now. If i were good to others and don't be the asshole i am i were never come in this situation and would live a normal life now. I realized how much lives i've destroyt because i was make every schoolday for them for a real nightmare and bully them all the time.  Especially i was thinking of the incontinent girl and how she was feeling all the time with the diaper and how humiliating it was. I begin to hate myself and i found nothing of my backlife where i could be proud of. Even in the kindergarden i was an asshole. I was only happy if the others was crying and beeing scared of me. I slowly understanding that i deserves that punishment no matter how humiliating it was. Sitting in a diaper in my own mess was not really comfortable. And the smell was terrible too but for the incontinent diaper girl it was the reality 24/7. And i don't make it easier for her. I only make it harder for her with all my jokes against her. i begin to cry as i  realized what i've done all the years. After a few hours of thinking of myself i slowly fall asleep. on the saturday morning i woke up and came back to reality that im still tied up, gagged and in a very stinky poopy diaper. It don't need take long till my girlfriend was unlocking the door and came in. She looks disgust but also excited to me as she smelled what was happening and that i've pooped my diapers. she was holding her nose cause of all that smell. She changed me and this time it was very hard for her cause a poopy diaper was a little nasty for her. And i was ashamed beeing changed by my girlfriend. She put a fresh diaper on me.  She had a little experience in changing dispes cause she was jobbing sometimes for a little pocket money as a babysitter. So she was changing diapers very often. The difference was she was changing on her babysitter jobs only babys and not teenager boys. But I was feeling good be in a fresh diaper. Then she leaves the room with the door open. She came back with a jar of baby food. She means thats my breakfast today. After the bottle feeding last night i know she don't make Jokes with the baby food as breakfast. I was still mad her but not more so much like the day before. Because i was hungry and i know that i've don't a chance to eat something different in the moment i accept my situation and was ready to eat the baby food. She asks me if i would be a good boy if she put the gag out of my mouth and that  i will not complain or scream for help. because i was hungry and couldn't think of somethinge else than food i nodded. She put the gag off and feed me with a spoon with that baby food. it didn't tatse so bad like i thought. It was taste like banana or something like that. She sometimes tease me with a baby voice and makes classic feeding comments like "here comes the airplane" etc. I was still mad but on a strange kind of way i begin to like it. So pathetic it sounds slowly i began to enjoy beeing mothered and changed and that someone take care of me. I never felt so safe before. After im finished with breakfast i want to apologize for what i've done to all the people but before i can tell her something she puts the gag back in my mouth. She leaves the room again and locking the door again. Slowly i begin to realize i like beeing in a submissive helpless position and not beeing in charge anymore. That my girlfriend is in control over me now. I realized i like beeing dominanted. I begin to feel that my dick is excited too and i like the soft feeling of the diaper. i would like to have a orgasm so much. But with my hands and feet tied up and lying on my back i don't have a good chance to rub myself. I begin to sleep again and woke up in the middle of the night. She comes in again and become a new baby dinner bottle again. This time i don't fight it anymore. She put my gag off and i suck the baby bottle and drink it all done. My girlfriend smiled and seemed to be proud of me. She tells me with a smile that im a good boy to empty my bottle without beeing fussy and without complaining. She rubs the front of my diaper. As a reward for beeing so good and obedient this day she rubs the front of my diaper and wants to give me an orgasm. I don't need long till i came in my diaper. Now im feel a little ashamed to cum in my diaper. With a smile she leaves the room and tells me if im a good boy she will untie me and let me out of the diapers tomorrow. Then i hear the click again and now she locked me up again. I think of myself and think beeing in a diaper and beeing helpless and not in control is not more so bad like i thought. I begin to accept my situation. Maybe its that kind of treatment i need to be a better boy. But i also feeling sorry now for all the people i've bullied all the time. I swear myself that i will do it from now on better and will apologize ond all the classmates i've bullied and now beeing good to them and help them when they need help. And i swear to myself if someone bullys them i will defense them. After a lot of thinking about what i want to change in my life i begin to sleep again.

I woke up on Sunday morning. I was again in a wet and poopy diaper. I can't believe i've messed and wet myself without realizing it. My Girlfriend comes in again, she hold her nose again cause of that smell and then she changed my diaper. After that she feed me again with a Jar of baby food with banana taste. After im finished with my breakfast she let me alone again. A few hours later she came back with a smile on her face. She tells me if im promise to apologize to all the people i have bullied and promise that i will never bully someone again she will untie me and let me out of diapers. She put my gag off and asks me then if i have somethinh to say. Then i promise her that i will never bully again and that i will be apologize on them all. And that i've learned my lesson. She looks proud. Then she unties me and let me out of the diaper and gives me my regular clothes back. I confess to her that i was enjoying it a little beeing so helpless and in diapers and that she was taking care of me. She was shocked a little but then she was happy and was so proud of me. 

After this Weekend my complete Life changed complete. Now i was a very good and friendly boy, i tell all my bullied people that im apologize for beeing bad and that i will try to do it all better now. A few don't forgive but the most people forgive me. They was all wondered what happened to me but that i didn't tell them cause thats my little secret. But yeah they liked my new "me" and with a lot of them i become good buddys with. Also the incontinent diaper girl forgives me but sadly she was changing the school and i never saw her again. But it was good to here that she was forgive me too. But yeah all in all i can say this diaper punishment weekend vhanged my life...in a positive way. And a nice extra effect was that a found a new fetish for me. A Diaper fetish and a weakness for bondage and i found my submissive side.

Me and my Girlfriend broke up years ago but for this i will thank her forever. She makes a better boy of me. 

And no matter how much it sounds for you like a fantasy story, its all truth. Every detail of my story is the truth.

Yeah and now to my hobbys: My hobbys are swimming, diving, go in the cinema, going to the funfair, watching movies and series, meeting with friends, making party, hearing music, going to concerts & festivals and yeah i like to travel in other countries.

My favorite Series are in the moment: Game of Thrones and Westworld. I love both of this series so much. 

Here a few of my favorite female singers: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Sophie B. Hawkins, Marina and the Diamonds, Iggy Azalea, Charli XCX, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus. (I have a lot more but i can't tell them all cause then i would be not ready till tomorrow. :D )

But yeah thats it for the first. I hope i find a lot of new friends here.

Very much greetings from Hamburg, Germany. :)

Oh and sorry for my bad english.

Welcome to the forum, Moritz! :) I'm new around here as well but everyone has been very nice and welcoming so far and I've no doubt they'll be the same toward you.

With regards to your personal experience, I'm glad things worked out for you in the end, learning a lesson and becoming a better person and finding something new to enjoy going forward.

I also love Game of Thrones and Westworld, though I confess with all the other things I watch I am sadly behind on the current season of Westworld.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Moritz. Sounds like you were pretty lucky. In respect to, having someone to try and teach you a good lesson, having the mind to except the lesson and learn from it, and turning yourself around, seeing being a bully is not the way. You also have an interesting memory to look back to now. Few people have such an experience. 

I hope you like the website, I think you will. Lots of good, fun people here. Have fun and enjoy! 

• Like 1