LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello again, From the PNW

Its been over a year since i've logged on here, wow. just saying hello again a few people might or might not remember me. i still live in Portland (ish) Multnomah County anyway. a lot has changed in the last year. i've moved, i got a new truck and a new job. my wife/little is doing well, we have decided after a long time of discussing and weighing pros and cons to keep our AB/DL play to just that. we talked about full time Diapering and long term AB stuff, but it would totally cut me off from my other interests (sexual and otherwise) and she decided she would actually like to have some freedom. giggles. 

So i guess thats it for my hello post. i'll try to pop in regularly again.  see you in the chat rooms. 

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome back! Glad you’re doing well. Nothing wrong with a planned balance of, things in your life. Yes, it might be a fun ideal to stay AB/DL, Little 24/7, but that can not always work, or be desirable. Take it when you can, wherever you can. That would make for, the important balance. You can always look to doing a sort of “Playcation”, where you can take a week, or more of nothing but AB/DL Little play. But, however you do, or what, it’s all good! I always say, have fun and enjoy! 

Hi,  I haven't been here very long so I don't know you guys.  But it sounds like you have a great healthy relationship.  Glad your back and maybe I'll see you in chat on on the boards.