LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

Guest KWOceans
8 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Rut-Ro.

Rut-Ro indeed, Scooby Doo. Rut-Ro indeed. :P I hope you're enjoying thus far. 

Not another cliffhanger, though, tbh, chapter 2 and 3 of the story I'm writting has some good cliffhangers lol. I am really liking how this going, though after her nice time with the naughty Amazon, there just might be unforeseen consequences, either from the drug being not really tested, or someone finds out, or a bit of both. Can't wait to see how this part plays out.

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Not another cliffhanger, though, tbh, chapter 2 and 3 of the story I'm writting has some good cliffhangers lol. I am really liking how this going, though after her nice time with the naughty Amazon, there just might be unforeseen consequences, either from the drug being not really tested, or someone finds out, or a bit of both. Can't wait to see how this part plays out.

Cliffhangers are an online writer's best friend. Cliffhangers and moments that rip a readers heart strings out. You get at least three times the comments for that than little fluff chapters. Fluff is nice, it's a great filler and a way to break up the dark and heavy moments, but they don't churn the same amount of attention I find. It's cruel, I know this as a reader too, but that doesn't stop my writer half from being sadistic and relishing in the reader's pain over dark emotion or cliffhangers. :P 

But I'm glad you're enjoying the story. 

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Cliffhangers are an online writer's best friend. Cliffhangers and moments that rip a readers heart strings out. You get at least three times the comments for that than little fluff chapters. Fluff is nice, it's a great filler and a way to break up the dark and heavy moments, but they don't churn the same amount of attention I find. It's cruel, I know this as a reader too, but that doesn't stop my writer half from being sadistic and relishing in the reader's pain over dark emotion or cliffhangers. :P 

But I'm glad you're enjoying the story. 

It's true for dead-tree writing as well - you always want to end a chapter leaving the reader wanting more, especially at the beginning of a book :D

Now we have dead-bee writing.

Of course I'm enjoying the story, KWOceans.  You betcha!

Naomi may not have had time to read the latest story from AmzDom that Sabrina put there with Naomi's name included.

Guest KWOceans
6 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Now we have dead-bee writing.

Of course I'm enjoying the story, KWOceans.  You betcha!

Naomi may not have had time to read the latest story from AmzDom that Sabrina put there with Naomi's name included.

It's Sabrina's book that Naomi read, not the forum stories. Remember, back in the club, she talked about enjoying the writing of Sabrina Weber, the only author in the published book of stories to actually use her real name. Sabrina is LittleDomme on the forum. She keeps the two separate. No one on the website knows who she really is. 

I needed that clarification.  Thanks, that's very helpful.  Getting back into the swing of things.

Really dragging this morning.  Coffee is not cutting it.  Must need ice cream.

Though, now that think about, as much as I'm enjoying this story, but now with the new chapter, your great story and writing skills will over shadow my new story

3 minutes ago, Aries said:

Though, now that think about, as much as I'm enjoying this story, but now with the new chapter, your great story and writing skills will over shadow my new story

Have faith in yourself.  Before you post it, read each chapter like you were a new reader.  If something isn't quite right, fix it :D

I proof everything like 4 times before I post (but mistakes still make it through).  And writing is a skill, you get better with practice as long as you're observing what you can do better and working at it!

I'll read your story when I get a chance :D  I'm glad you're feeling inspired!

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Have faith in yourself.  Before you post it, read each chapter like you were a new reader.  If something isn't quite right, fix it :D

I proof everything like 4 times before I post (but mistakes still make it through).  And writing is a skill, you get better with practice as long as you're observing what you can do better and working at it!

I'll read your story when I get a chance :D  I'm glad you're feeling inspired!

Thanks, i do have faith in myself, and I'm not sure how many time i read it, and my wife read it, and i did make several changes and fixes before i posted it. I was merely picking on you lol.

Guest KWOceans
9 minutes ago, Aries said:

I'd love to read your story too, Aries. Have you started posting it yet?

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thanks, i do have faith in myself, and I'm not sure how many time i read it, and my wife read it, and i did make several changes and fixes before i posted it. I was merely picking on you lol.

Don't pick on Kimmy, Aries. She may be a brat, but she's still my friend and I'll defend her by taking a paddle to anyone trying to bully her, so watch your step, crinklebutt, I might be coming for you. 

4 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Dis gonna be goooooood!

Do they make Amazon-sized diapers? I mean, with how advanced their technology is maybe they've found a way to wipe out incontinence?

I dunno, Trip, do they? I guess we'll all just have to keep reading and find out, won't we? :P 

4 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

I'd love to read your story too, Aries. Have you started posting it yet?

Yes, i have, it's called The Most Unusual Amazon.

5 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

Don't pick on Kimmy, Aries. She may be a brat, but she's still my friend and I'll defend her by taking a paddle to anyone trying to bully her, so watch your step, crinklebutt, I might be coming for you. 

*waddles away cover my padded backside* and screams "I give up, i give up."

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Aries' story has Amazon-sized diapers.

If it's based on Littles dominating Amazons, I'm still the mommy type....I would not want to be small and change those giant diapers, that's for sure :P

Aries' story has Amazon-sized diapers.

Yes, they do, and without giving away to much, they are made for Amazon's with AB/DL fetishes.

Guest KWOceans
4 minutes ago, Aries said:

Yes, i have, it's called The Most Unusual Amazon.

*waddles away cover my padded backside* and screams "I give up, i give up."

Cool. I'll have to check it out. And don't you run away, little brat. You owe Kimmy an apology and you'd best hope she's in a forgiving mood. *Taps paddle against hand threateningly*

3 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

If it's based on Littles dominating Amazons, I'm still the mommy type....I would not want to be small and change those giant diapers, that's for sure :P

I mean, Wouldn't the ammonia make the diaper-changer pass out from fumes, especially if small.

Guest KWOceans
3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I mean, Wouldn't the ammonia make the diaper-changer pass out from fumes, especially if small.

In a very logical world, there's a good chance. However, the diaper dimension has never exactly been grounded in complete logic, so who knows? Maybe a society with dominant Littles and subby Amazons would yield Littles with a tolerance to it, or machines to help with changes of such large babies. 

You do bring up a good point, i will have to think of something for that in my story.

13 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

You owe Kimmy an apology and you'd best hope she's in a forgiving mood. *Taps paddle against hand threateningly*

*sniffles* "I'm sorry Kimmy, I'll be good, i promise."

24 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Well... that would mean they were pretty dehydrated, which is bad for someone in diapers :O 

22 minutes ago, KWOceans said:

In a very logical world, there's a good chance. However, the diaper dimension has never exactly been grounded in complete logic, so who knows? Maybe a society with dominant Littles and subby Amazons would yield Littles with a tolerance to it, or machines to help with changes of such large babies. 

When in doubt, use machines!

22 minutes ago, Aries said:

You do bring up a good point, i will have to think of something for that in my story.

Aww *hugs*

You didn't say anything mean, it's thedman who keeps saying that I'm a writer who doesn't finish what she started

Guest KWOceans
11 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well... that would mean they were pretty dehydrated, which is bad for someone in diapers :O 

When in doubt, use machines!

Aww *hugs*

You didn't say anything mean, it's thedman who keeps saying that I'm a writer who doesn't finish what she started

Oh yeah, I forgot about dman. >.> He and I have to have words about picking on other Littles, that's for sure. 

32 minutes ago, Aries said:

*Gives Aries a hug and a cookie* There, that's a good boy. You're forgiven. Now go play nicely with the other little ones, okay?

Guest KWOceans
5 minutes ago, Marcorpsdoc said:

This is my new favorite.  Lots of potential pit falls for both Naomi and Sabrina.  Be interesting to see who gets to spank who.  Well done.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. And yes, there is so much rich potential with this story, Kimmy and I are practically swimming in it. It's been great fun to write thus far. As for the spanking, you'll just have to keep reading. :P