LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Biggest of Desires - Chapter 21 (Updated 6/19)

How long does it take for a Little to get addicted to the milk?

If she does escape, like some others have said, dressed the way she is.....   Naomi has no papers on her.  There could be some real trouble up ahead.

20 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

If she does escape, like some others have said, dressed the way she is.....   Naomi has no papers on her.  There could be some real trouble up ahead.

See, Ellie knows what I'm talking about. Wither Sabrina gets away or not, she'll never get out of diapers. She will just have to choose what kind of mommy she wants or fate will choose for her.

If she does excape and get captured then @bbykimmy can let some of her darker side out and play. :D

1 hour ago, Aries said:

I am actually doing much better in the last couple of years, since i found my Little, she has slowely and in some ways immediately, changed me on the inside. I can actually feel love again and a lot of the feelings that used to be to much, doesn't seem to phase me. She has way more emotional issues then i do, and she sees a counselor every week and me helping her seems to help me as well.

That's basically what happened to me when I met Jaden and she asked me to be her Daddy. I used to consider myself a rather undesirable individual. I just couldn't fathom the idea of somebody loving me. And while I never seriously considered killing myself (It would've hurt my family too much) hardly a day went by that I didn’t wish I could die in some tragic accident that couldn't have been avoided or foreseen. Now, in just a few short months, my entire outlook on life has changed. I hardly even recognize the old me now. And it's all thanks to Her. ♡♡♡♡♡

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Can relate lack of insurance and time crunch from school has made it hard to get talk therapy and I've run out of my meds.

I know I've offered this before, but if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here for you 7 days a week. :)

can't help you on the meds, though. :/

27 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

How long does it take for a Little to get addicted to the milk?

It varies from Little to Little, but Sabrina's already feeling it.

7 minutes ago, Aries said:

See, Ellie knows what I'm talking about. Wither Sabrina gets away or not, she'll never get out of diapers. She will just have to choose what kind of mommy she wants or fate will choose for her.

If she does excape and get captured then @bbykimmy can let some of her darker side out and play. :D

Why does everyone keep talking about my darker side, I have no idea what you're talking about.

@Wannatripbaby i on the other hand, i became clinically depressed, even suicidal, i moved around a lot and seen a lot of people die, all from old age, but it still effected me since they were all related to me and i also took care of them in some way before they passed. I felt that even though the family i did still have would hurt after i was gone, they will eventually move on and i would be a distant memory. It took 2+ years before i realized i could never go through with it so i just lost myself in drugs and alcohol. After i got with my Little and sge wrapped her arms around me and called me Daddy, the old me seemed to have died right there. She saved ne from myself and i spend what life i have left paying her back. I love her more then i have ever loved anyone.

3 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Why does everyone keep talking about my darker side, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I might not remember anything about that one story trip mentioned, but i do recall it being dark and how much i loved it. 

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

@Wannatripbaby i on the other hand, i became clinically depressed, even suicidal, i moved around a lot and seen a lot of people die, all from old age, but it still effected me since they were all related to me and i also took care of them in some way before they passed. I felt that even though the family i did still have would hurt after i was gone, they will eventually move on and i would be a distant memory. It took 2+ years before i realized i could never go through with it so i just lost myself in drugs and alcohol. After i got with my Little and sge wrapped her arms around me and called me Daddy, the old me seemed to have died right there. She saved ne from myself and i spend what life i have left paying her back. I love her more then i have ever loved anyone.

I'm sorry your journey has been so rough - I'm really thankful that my insurance covers my therapy.  I hope you find a way to find someone to talk to, I'm glad you have some happiness now <3

I do advise caution on pinning all of your hopes for the future on another person - that's a lot for them to carry.  You need to love yourself, too.

The one thing in the story I don't understand is how a Hunting License was issued without a Little's name.  It almost really is like a hunting license - open season.

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

I do advise caution on pinning all of your hopes for the future on another person - that's a lot for them to carry.  You need to love yourself, too.

Oh trust me, i may sound like i am, but i am not. In the past two years I've come to love myself and i am currently trying to teach her how to love herself, but that's going to be a long process, but i think she's getting there as some of the little things she used say has started to change. I know i still need therapy, but till i can get it, i am helping her which helps me see things in myself that i need to work on, so i do. 

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

The one thing in the story I don't understand is how a Hunting License was issued without a Little's name.  It almost really is like a hunting license - open season.

That has been bugging me too.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

4 minutes ago, Aries said:

That has been bugging me too.

Maybe it was there and Sabrina just didn't notice... ?

:O

Naomi did say that some powerful Amazons wanted her out of the picture, so maybe with a few if these powerful people she was able to get around some of the technicalities like needing a name on it. I bet that after hearing some of these Amazons, she told them she'll take care of Sabrina and she will no longer be a problem.

What I am wondering, once a target is found, how many hunting permits can be issued?  Can only one Amazon have a specific target or does it also mean, other Amazons could have a permit allowing for that target as well?

Now that is an interesting thought. Maybe Naomi not having a name on it might come back to bite her if someone else has a permit with Sabrina's name on it. All sorts if stuff might happen.

Naomi might end up in diapers yet. 

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

What I am wondering, once a target is found, how many hunting permits can be issued?  Can only one Amazon have a specific target or does it also mean, other Amazons could have a permit allowing for that target as well?

In order to get a Permit, a specific Little has to be targeted, the Amazon must prove that they have the capacity to care for the Little (easy), the Little has to prove that they are unfit (easy to fake, but it requires that the Amazon know the Little personally and that they have spent time gathering evidence) and the Little has to be unable to sustain themselves (this is not super hard, especially if you can get the Little fired, but it's the toughest of the three).  But the real kicker is that only a few dozen permits are handed out per year - between the restrictions and the difficulty of getting a permit, it's extremely unlikely that 2 Amazons would have a permit for the same Little (although that could be a fun story).

In general, Allemagne Littles are pretty safe.

50 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

That's basically what happened to me when I met Jaden and she asked me to be her Daddy. I used to consider myself a rather undesirable individual. I just couldn't fathom the idea of somebody loving me. And while I never seriously considered killing myself (It would've hurt my family too much) hardly a day went by that I didn’t wish I could die in some tragic accident that couldn't have been avoided or foreseen. Now, in just a few short months, my entire outlook on life has changed. I hardly even recognize the old me now. And it's all thanks to Her. ♡♡♡♡♡

I don't think we know Jaden, but congrats!   Is this from online here? and will you meet IRL?

4 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

In general, Allemagne Littles are pretty safe.

That coming from a delusional Little that still thinks the law matters, powerful and influential Amazons can and most likely have, side step that little obstacle

Littles ate never really "safe" not unless they are in a nursery all diapered up.

Though i am still routing for it to go the other way around, but that's just my own delusions.

5 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I don't think we know Jaden, but congrats!   Is this from online here? and will you meet IRL?

I met her here. And you wouldn't know her. She isn't very active on DD. I guess once she found me she had all she needed. :wub:

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

That coming from a delusional Little that still thinks the law matters, powerful and influential Amazons can and most likely have, side step that little obstacle

Littles ate never really "safe" not unless they are in a nursery all diapered up.

Though i am still routing for it to go the other way around, but that's just my own delusions.

In Allemagne at least, the law tends to matter.  Littles get liberated from Amazon care and if an Amazon is caught with a Little illegally (Allemagne natives only, of course), they could be fined and deported.

So Sabrina's confidence is understandable.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Well that answered my question then, that only Naomi is the hunter.

Well, that Naomi is probably the only hunter.

43 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Well, that Naomi is probably the only hunter.

hmmm, I wonder if that has meaning or not.  I guess we will find out.

53 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

But the real kicker is that only a few dozen permits are handed out per year - between the restrictions and the difficulty of getting a permit, it's extremely unlikely that 2 Amazons would have a permit for the same Little

there is the very slim possibility but likely not so very probable

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Because  

A. It is true

And

B. I will continue to perpetuate it as truth even if it is not lol

I know, some other Amazon woman finds something wrong with Naomi's permit and shows up to talk to her about it before Naomi gets the Little, but finds out Naomi already did and because of some shady stuff with the permit and how Naomi has the Little, this Amazon is able to blackmail Naomi into being her slave.

2 hours ago, Aries said:

Naomi did say that some powerful Amazons wanted her out of the picture, so maybe with a few if these powerful people she was able to get around some of the technicalities like needing a name on it. I bet that after hearing some of these Amazons, she told them she'll take care of Sabrina and she will no longer be a problem.

Invisible ink? I could see an Amazon system setting that up to make hunting easier or charging an extra for that benefit?

11 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

Invisible ink? I could see an Amazon system setting that up to make hunting easier or charging an extra for that benefit?

I like that thought!  Keep someone from seeing the name......