LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

As Samantha reached down, she felt herself drizzle a little more before she was finally able to hold it off, and there was no mistaken it, when she felt her pants, they were wet and Mike was going to notice the minute he put her down.

For now, Mike didn't notice though.

Brianna was having it hard, too, and pushing her hand into her privates, but she wasn't wet yet.

April had to go, too, but she could probably hold it a little longer than Brianna could, and Samantha was already about to leak again by the time they opened the bathroom door.  There was no way she'd be able to wait for her clothes to get down before she started peeing again.

Samantha sat in Mike's arms in now wet pants. She was worried Mike was going to yell at her for not waiting.

April could feel the pressure building as they entered the bathroom,  but she knew that both Samantha and Brianna were ahead of her. She hoped it wouldn't take too long. 

Mike felt Samantha pee on him, and he sat on the bathtub and held her.

He motioned to Brianna.

"Go ahead and use the toilet, Brianna.  Samantha is already peeing her pants."

He rubbed Samantha's back.

"I don't have time to give you a shower right now, so I'll change you as soon as we get back to the room, okay sis?"

Brianna went and sat on the toilet finally able to go.

April could feel her side hurting a little from having to pee.

Mike rocked Samantha a bit and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, baby.  Even if April wets her pants, I'm not going to be mad, and I'm going to try to help you girls as much as I can.  I know you're embarrassed, but no one in this room cares that you peed your pants, honey."

Though Brianna was now free to pee, with all the people in the bathroom, she was finding it hard to go in front of an audience, and instead of just gushing, she was just doing short blasts of squirts here and there making it take a bit longer than it should.  Soon enough more than a couple of minutes had passed, and April started to feel her side hurting from trying to hold it too long.  It was really close, and if she peed, the whole room had a clear view of her doing it, but it was getting really hard not to do it....

Samantha looked at Mike and nodded. She calmed down.

April frowned as Brianna was taking so long. She felt like telling her to hurry but knew that wouldn't do any good. The pain got to much and she started involuntarily wetting her pants. 

Mike was holding Samantha and trying to calm her when he suddenly heard liquid hitting the floor making him look right at April as she stood there peeing in her pants.

"Come here, April," he sighed as though he was tired.  "Come on, sis.  It's okay."

He reached out and guided her to sit down next to him.

"Just finish in your pants, honey.  You're already wet, and it won't do any good now to put yourself in more pain by trying to hold it."

He felt her wet crotch.

"See?  You're already wet, honey."

He pulled her to his side and hugged her.

"I don't mind taking care of you, sis.  I know it's hard right now and especially because in the mornings I need to keep an eye on all of you at once."

Brianna looked down her face really red and shaking.  It wasn't that she was scared of Mike, but everyone was watching her pee including him, and now, it looked like she had been the cause of her cousin wetting her pants.

MIke smiled at the girls and he coaxed Brianna up and got her to pull up her pants so they could all go  back to the bedroom.

On their way back, Frank happened to be in the hall, and he saw Samantha being carried by Mike was soaked, and April was soaked.

He shook his head.

He wiggled his finger at April for her to follow him letting Mike take the other girls with him.

Mike took the other girls into the bedroom and he started to look in the dresser for clothes for Brianna and Samantha to change into.  Imelda was already dresssed.

Frank took April into his room and sat on his bed, and pointed for her to stand in front of him.

"Get over here, April.  We need to talk."

He reached around and felt her pants to make sure his eyes were not deceiving him.

"How old are you, April?"

April started following Mike back to her bedroom when het father showed up. She blushed and went with him. She looked  down at the floor. 

"I'm thirteen, daddy." April said. 

"Look at your pants," Frank said to April.  "Do you look thirteen right now?"

He reached out and grabbed her arm directing her to stand between his open legs, her body facing sideways to him.

"Now, if you were three or four years old, I'd just have to put you in a diaper at night for this, but if you are thirteen then there is but one of two things I should do.  The first, is to have you see a doctor and make sure it's not a physical problem.  If it's not, then you really should be in trouble for wetting your pants or your bed like that."

He frowned at her.

"So, I will be making a doctor's appointment for you.  If this wetting keeps up, you better hope the doctor has something to tell me...."

He patted his lap.

"Sit down, April.  Tell me the truth.  And yeah, sit on my lap.  If you sit on the bed, you'll get it wet, but my lap, I can change after I'm done with you.  Did you wet yourself without knowing it, or did you feel like you should go to the bathroom, but just didn't go in time?"

April blushed as she listened to Frank talk to her. She knew he was right and she shouldn't be wetting her pants.  April sat on Frank's lap. 

"I didn't make it to the bathroom on time." April admitted. 

"Yes, but why?  Did you not know you had to go that badly until you peed your pants, or were you holding it too long for some stupid reason?" he asked her.  "It's important I understand exactly why this happened so I can get the doctor to do the right tests and figure out if you are healthy and being lazy, or if there is something actually phyically wrong with you, baby."

He patted her wet lap, right in her peed area.

"Because if you were being lazy about it like a baby, then I'll have to think about what we should do from there...."

Frank shook his head.

"Well, now you know better, don't you?  So you won't be doing that again, will you?"

He pushed her up and grabbed her hands.

"Feel how dirty and disgusting this is," he told her making her feel her wet pants.  "Keep you hands like that until you get to your room, and then tell your brother to change you like the little three year old you had behaved like.  And make sure you tell him that he is to treat you like a three year old because of wetting your pants.  I want you to remember this so you never do something like this on purpose again."

He then pushed her lightly to get her walking up to her room.

Up in the room, Mike had just finished with Samantha and had Brianna changed for school as well.  He was just about to lead the gilrs out when April was about to open the door to go in....

"Yes sir." April replied. 

April blushed as Frank pushed her hands into her pants. She held them there as she walked out of Frank's room and down the hall to the bedroom. She turned the knob and entered three room. 

April stopped in front of Mike and started crying. 

MIke reached out to his sister and pulled her into his lap even though she was soaked and he patted her back.

"What is it, April?  Did dad spank you or what happened, honey?"

He rubbed her back.

Brianna took the little girls out of the room to give Mike some privacy with April.  She knew that April needed it to be able to tell Mike about it because it was hard enough to show the younger girls that she had peed herself, even if it was an accident that they would have seen her do it.

"Let's get breakfast," Brianna told the younger girls.

April shook her head. 

"No, he didn't spank me. He told me to have you clean me like a three year old, and then treat me like a three year old for wetting my pants." April whimpered. 

Samantha and Imelda nodded and took Brianna's hands. 

While Brianna took the younger girls down to get them some breakfast, Mike motioned for her to sit in his lap.

"That was a really harsh thing for dad to say to you," he said trying to get her to come and sit in his lap anyway.  "You're not three years old just because you had a little potty accident, April.  I told you.  You and Brianna are missing your moms.  The whole reason I need to watch you to make sure you don't hurt yourself is likely the cause of you and Brianna having peed your pants yesterday and then you, this morning, sis."

He eventually pulled her into his lap whether she wanted to or not.

"I'm here for you, sis.  Yes, I think you do need to  be babied a bit and taken care of to make sure you don't get worse in your depression, but that doesn't mean I'm treating you like a three year old, sis.  I'll clean you up and I'll dress you or whatever because you are depressed and need help, not because I think you are three years old, okay?"

He patted her wet lap.

"Now, how about you stand up and let your brother get these yucky pants off of you.  I'm sure you're not comfortable sitting in wet pants, right?"

April listened to Mike, still crying. 

"But what if dad sees you aren't treating me like a three year old? He'll get mad at both of us." April whimpered, 

April stood up and put her arms up past her waist so Mike could take off her pants and panties. 

Mike shook his head.

"It's okay, April.  Dad will see me taking care of you, so I'm sure he'll think I'm treating you like a three year old in his own mind.  I just want you to know that even though I'm babying you, it's not because I'm doing it because that's what you'd do for a three year old, but rather, that's what a big brother should do for any of his sisters when they need help."

He pulled down her wet pants and panties.

"We don't have any diapers right now, so there's no way he can expect me to put one on you, sis.  You're a big girl."

He then took off her top and had her completely naked, then he took her to the bathroom and had her step into the shower.

"I'm going to spray off the pee on your body a bit because if you go to school smelling like you wet yourself, junior high might be a lot harder."

He then quickly rinsed her off with warm water and wiped her off with a rag before taking her back to the bedroom to start dressing her.

April blushed when Mike mentioned diapers. She wouldn't put it past Frank to have Mike put her in diapers. 

April let Mike clean her in the shower and wipe her dry before leading her back to the bedroom. 

When they got back to the room, Mike smiled at her and after preparing her clothes, went to sit on an edge of a bed and then had her stand in front of him so he could dress her.  Their dad wanted him to treat her like a three year old, so that meant dressing her, but even if their dad had not wanted it, if she seemed too out of it to take care of herself, he would have done that anyway for her.

He slipped up her panties first because he thought that was the most private part of the human body.  Then he helped her put on her sports bra and then a top and a skirt for school.

"Let's go see if we have time for breakfast," Mike told her reaching for her hand.

After breakfast, Mike drove the kids to school, dropping off the little kids first and then April and Brianna second.

Brianna smiled sheepishly at April as they got out of the car and started to walk towards the building towards her first period.

April let mike dress her and nodded. She ate her breakfast and got in the car with everyone else. When they got to her school she got out and walked with Brianna. 

April smiled back and went to her first period class. 

School had gone pretty good for the most part until fourth period, the period just before lunch for April.  Of course, the teachers weren't that strict if she waited at least ten minutes in, she could raise her hand, and unless the teacher was saying something he thought was important, she could probably go....

Imelda was in art when she suddenly felt like she had to pee.  Looking at the clock, she cold see that they had about thirty minutes until lunch time, and the problem, while the teacher was not particularly strict and would easily say yes if she asked to go, was that she wasn't doing as well as her classmates on her project.  The project was due that day, and with only thirty minutes left to work on it, she wondered if she could even finish or not.  It looked more like she still had at least two hours left of work to do....

Brianna and Samantha were doing just fine at this time, and had no problems as yet.....