LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

April allowed Mike to undress her and listened to him talk. 

"No, not really."April said annoy touching her pants.

She nodded in agreement about asking Frank for diapers at night. While she didn't want to wet them, it would be better than ruining her mattress. 

April waited for Mike to continue to clean her up. 

In time, MIke had April cleaned up and he redressed her some clean panties and a short enough skirt that he could tell if she peed herself again.  Then he checked her shirt to make sure it wasn't wet before he took her by the hand to go find the little girls.

"Are you okay, Samantha and Imelda?" he asked them.

By the time they went to find the little girls, Frank had Brianna in tow and dropped her off next to Mike.

"If you want to be responsible for the girls, then here's Brianna.  I'm not going to watch twelve and thirteen year old children like they are babies.  If you are so worried about them, then you take care of them.  Brianna leaked pee in her panties, so you better let her change."

Mike sighed and nodded.

"I can watch the two little ones.  It's natural for them to need a parent to take care of them."

MIke shook his head at his dad.  Surely he loved April.  Why couldn't he show it?

He reached for Brianna's hand.

"Come on, cous.  Dad says you wet your panties, and he took the two big girls back towards their room while Frank sat on a bed and watched the little girls.

April let Mike dress her and went with him to the younger girls room. 

Samantha and Imelda smiled at Mike and April as they came in the room. 

April sighed and walked back with Mike and Brianna to her bedroom so Brianna could get cleaned up. 

Frank bent down to the little girls, and he whispered.

"You little ones know that what your big sisters did in their pants is not what big girls are supposed to do, don't you?  I don't want you mimicking them on purpose, okay?"

He smiled at them.

Then he picked Samantha up and set her in his lap and put Imelda next to him.

Mike took Brianna into their room, and he squatted down in front of her.

"I know this is embarrassing, cous, but I have to take care of you, okay?"

Brianna nodded.

"Now, I don't think you're in trouble, so there's no reason to cry.  LIke I keep telling April, I know you are just doing this because you're scared and your body isn't doing what you want it to do.  I will not make fun of you and I will not let anyone else catch you wetting your pants if I can help it, okay?"

Brianna nodded.

Then he started to change her.

Once Mike was done with Brianna, he held out his hand to April, and then he walked them back to the little girls' room.

He knocked and then entered.

"Are you keeping an eye on all the girls?" Frank asked Mike.

"Yes sir."

"Fine.  I'll be downstairs if you need me."

Frank left the room

MIke then turned to the girls.

I want Each of the little girls to sleep with their big sisters tonight," he told them.  "I am pretty sure that big sisters will not want to do something that would scare their little sisters if they wake up in the night, so I'm sure you won't do anything bad around your little sisters."

He looked more at April than at Brianna for some reason.

Brianna nodded at hjs logic.  If she were to commit suicide, it would defniitely not be right in front of her little sister.

He pointed out the beds.

"April, you and Sam take that bed, and Brianna, you and Imelda take that one.  I'll sleep on the floor in the middle of the room just in case you girls get scared."

April walked back to the younger girls bedroom with Mike and Brianna. April listened to Mike and nodded, not really sure what Mike was getting at. 

"Come on, Sam." April said, leading Samantha over to the bed.

April got in first and made room for Samantha. Samantha got in bed and cuddled close to April. She slipped her finger in her mouth. 

Imelda got in bed with Brianna and cuddled up. 

Mike smiled.

"Good girls.  I'm going to turn out the light, but I'll be right here on the floor.  If you get scared, just whisper, girls."

He then got up and went to get some blankets for himself and then changed for bed.

When he came back, he turned out the light and settled on the floor to sleep.

In the middle of the night, only Imelda would have a wetting problem that ngiht....

April cuddled with Samantha after Mike turned the lights off. Imelda fell asleep next to Brianna, but woke up needing to pee really bad. She didn't want to wake Brianna or Mike to take her to the bathroom. She pressed her hand against her crotch. 

As Imelda lay there pushing her hand against herself to keep from peeing trying to figure out what to do, her bladder started to release itself anyway into her bedding next to her big sister.  It started squirting, and event though it was squirting, it kept happening too fast to really control it until it turned into a nonstop fountain that poured through her clothes and sheets before she could get her big sister awake even if she wanted to wake her.

Imelda was surprised at how fast and how much she peed, but soon she was lying in a puddle. She started sniffling and crying,  embarrassed that she had let her sister, Mike and even her uncle Frank down. She pushed herself closer to her sister, trying to get out of the wet spot. 

Brianna didn't wake up unless her crying got loud.

Mike wouldn't have heard her before Brianna did.

So everyone slept....

The next morning, Brianna's arm had found itselt wrapped around Imelda because of how close she was to her to keep from getting in the wet spot on the bed.  Eventually, Brianna's eyes opened, and she realized how close her sister was sleeping next to her and started to push her away when she felt her side was wet.  She sat up and pulled back the blankets to see that her little sister was just soaked.

Brianna then reached for her little sister again and pulled her right into her lap which would have jolted her and disturbed if she were entering a lighter phase of sleep....

Mike's eyes opened, and he sat up and looked around the room.  He saw Brianna sitting in bed and trying to get her sister into her lap.  He looked over at April's bed....

Imelda whined a little as Brianna moved her and looked at Brianna, still sucking her thumb. 

April and Samantha were sound asleep. Samantha's bladder was filling up, but it had not woke her up yet. 

"It's okay," Brianna told her patting her stomach.  "I just thought you might need some comforting because when I tried to move you a little bit so I could sleep some more, I noticed you wet yourself in your sleep, honey."

She rocked her.

"It's okay, baby sis.  I got you now.  Don't be scared about wetting your pants or the bed, okay?"

Mike heard Brianna whispering, and he stood up and walked over to check on his cousins.

"Aw!  Poor little Imelda go pee  pee in the night?" he asked her.  "Come here, little cousin."

He reached down and picked Imelda up out of Brianna's lap.

"We better get you changed in case my dad comes to get us up.  I don't want him to see that you wet your pants, little one."

Brianna got up, too.

"I need to change too.  Imelda accidentally got me wet in her sleep, and then I put her in my lap to calm her."

Mike nodded.

"Go ahead and change in front of me," he ordered her.  "Like I keep telling you, until I'm sure you and April are okay, I don't want you being alone to even use the potty right now."

Brianna nodded and took of her clothes not worried about what Mike was thinking or doing at all since he was so busy with Imelda changing her.

Imelda snuggled into Brianna as she rocked her and talked to her. She looked over at Mike as he started to talk to them. She held out her arms and let Mike pick her up. 

"I'm sorry Mike." Imelda whimpered. 

Mike shook his head and put his finger on her lips.

"Now now," he said.  "There is nothing to be sorry about.  You just wet the bed, honey."

He patted her wet bottom to show her he wasn't disgusted by it or that he really cared about her being wet.

"I just want to change you so you don't get in any trouble with Uncle Frank, okay?"

He put her down by the dresser and started to remove her clothes.

"Good girl," he told Imelda.  "I'll be finished in a moment or two."

The sun was starting to filter through the curtain and make the room a bit brighter.

MIke got her wet things off of her, all of her clothes, and then he took her to the bathroom like that to wipe down her body.

"You wet really bad," he told her.  "I don't want you going to school smelling like you peed.  You don't want to do that either, cous."

She blushed when Mike told her she was a good girl. She went with Mike to the bathroom. 

"I don't want to smell like pee. That would be embarrassing." Imelda agreed. 

Imelda held still as Mike cleaned her. 

"Good girl," he said as she let him clean her up.  "It's okay, Imelda.  I really don't mind.  I just don't want you to get hurt, sweetie."

He got her cleaned up and then he reached in and picked her up and started to dry her off.

Mike took Imelda back into the room in time to see that Brianna had finished changing herself.  Mike was glad to see that she was okay, but he wondered if he should have taken her to the bathroom too, or not.  He decided it wasn't that important at the moment.

He walked over where his two sisters were sleeping, and he started to gently shake them awake.

"Get up girls," he whispered to them.  "If you're not wet, I need to take you two and Brianna to the potty.  And then you should get dressed so that dad doesn't have anything to worry about."

Imelda nodded and let Mike dry her off and led her back to the bedroom.

April and Samantha woke up and looked at Mike. April helped Samantha out of bed and stood up. As she did she could feel how full her bladder was.

Brianna got out some clean clothes for Imelda.

"Can I dress my own sister?" she asked.

"Yes," Mike said.  "But I want you two to come and do it in the bathroom.  I don't want any of you left alone or even with just one big and one little one."

Brianna sighed and nodded getting her little sister's clothes ready.

Mike bent down to Samantha.

"Honey, we are going to the bathroom.  I'm going to let you go first because you are the younger one and I don't want you to pee your pants unless you really can't help it, then we'll let Brianna go and finally April, in the order of your ages because older people should be able to hold it longer than younger people."

He then picked Samantha up and started to lead the way to the bathroom.

Brianna sighed.  She hoped she could hold it long enough for Samantha to go.

Imelda came over to her sister as Brianna got her clothes.

Samantha nodded at Mike and let him pick her up. She needed to pee bad as well. As Mike carried her a small wet spot appeared on her pants. She reached down to stop herself from peeing.

April followed everyone to the bathroom, her need to our growing stronger