LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

MIke nodded and kissed her head.

"That's my little sis."

He unwrapped the towel from her and finished getting off the rest of the wet before he started to dress her like a toddler.

Brianna sighed and stood up slowly letting Imelda slide from her lap.

"I'm going to give Uncle Frank his food, sis.  Just a minute, okay?"

Then she took the first dinner and walked out of the room with it to give to Uncle Frank.

Mike smiled and hugged her after she was dressed.

"You're welcome, sis.  We couldn't leave you like that, could we?  That would be really mean if you had to wear messy pants all night, so I was very happy to help you."

He then picked her up and carried her down to the kitchen for dinner.

By then, Brianna was back from giving Uncle Frank his dinner.

Brianna walked over where April was working.

"What else can I do to help?"

She smiled down at her little sister who was holding onto April.

Samantha laid her head on Mike's shoulder as he carried her to the kitchen.

Imelda let go of April and took Brianna's hand when she returned to the kitchen. 

"Let's see. We could use silverware on the table and maybe something to drink." April told Brianna.

Brianna nodded.

"Imelda, will you get the forks and spoons and put them at the table while I get the drinks?" she asked her sister.

Mike kept holding Samantha not wanting to put her down at the moment.  He just wanted to keep babying her for as long as she would let him.  He rocked her and swayed from side to side as he watched the others getting the table ready.

Frank continued to eat in the living room, and just as April finished the last dinner for the kids, he yelled.

"Hey!  Did you forget to get me a beer?" he called back at the kitchen.  "You know I like to drink with my meals."

"Okay." Imelda said. 

She went to the silverware drawer and got out enough forks and spoons for everyone and set them around the table.

Samantha closed her eyes and slipped her finger in her mouth as Mike rocked her.

April closed her eyes and bit her lip as frank called out, and opened them again. 

"Be right there daddy." April said. 

April opened the refrigerator and looked for the beer. She found a couple of cans and took one out. She brought it to the living room and handed it to Frank. 

"I'm sorry I forgot, dad." April said. 

He shook his head.

"Well, you know I always drink something with my dinner.  You should know better by now."

He took the beer.

"It's okay.  Go back and make sure your sister and brother eat.  YOu are the older girl, so it's your job to make sure everyone in the house eats."

He then went back to watching television.

As she went back towards the kitchen, a feeling of the pressure on her mother suddenly dawned on her as she could remember Frank telling her mom the exact same thing, that as the mother, it was her job to make sure her household had meals, and that they had no reason to leave the table when they were eating so that they could all be healthy.

In the past, it was the mother who had told the children to finish their food even when they were starting to pee their pants at the table, and now, she could almost see why it was mom that told her, when she was a couple of years longer to just eat even though she was peeing through her pants at that time....  Since then, she had gotten smart about it and made sure to go around the time for dinner but before they were called to the table....  But sometimes, Samantha still sat at the table trying to hold it sometimes because she wasn't allowed to go during dinner time.

"Yes sir." April said, 

April returned to the kitchen. She got the last of the meals cooked and on the table. 

"Everyone please take a seat. It's time for dinner." April said. 

"Mike, would you ask the blessing before we begin eating?" April asked. 

As April sat down she felt her bladder twinge. 

Mike looked sternly around the table at his cousins and at Samantha.

"Samantha, you know the rules at the table.  Mom isn't here to remind you of them, and I don't want you asking April.  If you ask her, I bet she'll say yes, but that will make dad mad at her.  Because of that, Brianna and Imelda, I know you are not used to the rules in our house, but I implore you to follow the family rules at the table.  They are that we pray, that you don't get up or ask to get up from the table until you are done eating unless you are told to, and that you do ask to get up before you leave the table.  As dad is not in here with us, you ask me, and I'll take responsibility if dad has a problem with that."

He then turned to April.

"Yes, sis, I'll do it this time."

He then started to pray.

When he was finsihed eating, he smiled at everyone.

"Now, everyone talk nice and enjoy dinner, okay?"

MIke smiled around at all the girls.

He hoped that they would enjoy dinner and talk to each other, but he didn't want to force them, so he said nothing about it.

After a while, he did notice that April was a little too quiet and looking a little gullty though she had not said anything yet.

He glanced under the table, and just as he thought, her legs were kind of wiggling a little.  It had been a long long time since she had put herself in that situation at the table.  None of the others had to pee, so if she wet herself at the table, she would definitely be the only one this time.  

Mike Looked over at Brianna.

"So, how was school?" he asked her to try to distract all the girls in case April started to pee her pants at the table.

April kept her eyes on her food as they ate, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She was hoping not to pee herself at the table but that didn't seem possible as her bladder started to hurt. She pressed her legs together and jiggled her legs. 

If MIke could have told her to, without getting her in trouble with dad, and without the youger ones hearing, he would have told her to just wet her pants because he wasn't as strict as mom or dad were about it, but there was no way to communicate that to her without the others hearing, and worse, he wasn't so sure that dad wouldn't catch her, and if he did, then she would be in real trouble.  She was too old ot wet her pants at the table, and dad would definitely not understand.

He hoped she could wait long enough that he could at least send all the other girls out of the room before she started to wet herself, and he hoped that dad wouldn't notice when she'd have to slip past him to go to upstairs to her room to get clean clothes and shower off.  He wasn't sure how that would work at all, and really hoped she didn't start wetting until she was at least up stairs, and maybe, she might even make it to the toilet.

To keep the others' attention off of her, He went on asking the other kids about their days at school, but purposefully skipping April so that her voice wouldn't give her away as having to pee that badly or that she was starting to pee her pants....

Just as Brianna put her fork down, finishing eating, April felt herself squirt a little bit in her panties.  She could also feel that it was going to be followed directly by more spurts, and trying to make a run for the bathroom would definitely get dad's attention, and he would catch her peeing herself....  As it was, it didn't look like anyone saw her squirt a little.  Maybe if she peed slowly enough at the table, no one would notice until she had to get up... and maybe if she was the last one in the kitchen, then no one would catch her peeing her pants at the table like a toddler.

April had eaten most of her dinner when she let a little spurt of pee out. She looked around to see if anyone was looking at her. She hoped everyone was going to leave the table soon. She let out another spurt of pee. 

Brianna happened to look over at April, and though she didn't see any pee in her pants yet, she could tell that she was trying to hold it.  She looked at Imelda who was only about half done with her food, and hoped that April wouldn't wet herself right in front of the younger girls.  It was bad enough that they had done it once.  They needed to set a good example for thier younger sisters.

She hoped Imelda would finish eating soon as well as Sam so she could try to get them out of the kitchen before April really started peeing, and let Mike help her.  It didn't look like it was possible though.  She really looked like she wasn't going to last much longer, and both Samantha and Imelda still had a lot of food on their plates.  Maybe if April pees herself slowly enough, they won't notice her doing it, and then Brianna can distract them by taking them upstairs to work on their homework or something....

Mike noticed that Brianna saw April, and he sighed.

"Great, it looks like Brianna knows, and it really doesn't look like April is going to make it all through dinner.  What could he do to get April out of that situation?  If he let April leave the table, she wouldn't be allowed to finish her dinner.  That wasn't good for her, nor would it be good for her to hurry though her food just to get to the bathroom.  He really didn't know what they could do to help her....  His sister was about to embarrass herself in front of the younger kids for the second time that day!

It was hard for April to concentrate on eating, so she poked at the food in front of her as she let pee out a little at a time. She looked over and saw Samantha and Imelda weren't eating very fast either. She looked over at Mike and saw him watching her. She blushed and looked back down at her plate. She leery another spurt of pee into her pants. 

Samantha wasn't very hungry so it was taking longer to eat her food. Neither Samantha nor Imelda were really paying attention to April or anyone else as they ate..

Brianna blushed as she realized that neither of the younger kids were in a hurry to eat, and forcing them to rush would only draw their attention to the fact that something was up.  She saw some pee between April's legs threatening to spill over the chair as she yet again leaked a bit more.  There was definitely not going to be any way they were going to be able to get the younger kids up before April soaked herself.  Brianna just hoped that some how, April wouldn't be noticed by anyone else.

Mike got up, and he walked over to Samantha who was being really slow about eating.

"Honey, are you okay?" he asked her trying to figure out why she was eating so slow.  "Aren't you hungry?"

April let out another spurt of pee and lifted het bottom a bit as it started to feel uncomfortable. She still hadn't finished her dinner.

Samantha looked up at Mike when he talked to her. 

"I'm okay. I'm just not very hungry. Do I have to finish all my dinner?" Samantha asked. 

Mike frowned.

"Well, we don't want you to get sick, but are you sure?  I don't want you complaining later because I'm not sure how dad will take it."

He smiled over at Imelda.

"And are you feeling the same way, cous?"

Brianna heard the liquid starting to pour off the chair and to the floor.

MIke sighed.

He was sure everyone noticed by now.  The pee was pouring off her chair and to the floor.

When April lifted her bottom to let out another spurt, it was no longer a spurt, but rather started just pouring out of her quickly making a lake that overflowed the chair and cascaded off like a waterfall to the floor below.

Samantha nodded her head, pushing her plate away. She picked up her glass and drank all of her drink. 

"Yes Mike." Imelda replied. 

Imelda picked up her fork and tried eating some more.

April let it all out, not trying to stop it. She looked down Ann's blushed as she watch the pee run off her chair and puddle up on the floor. She looked up at Mike, blushing. 

Mike smiled at both the little girls.

"Well, you kids can go up to your room and play while you wait for me.  I don't want you girls getting sick."

He walked over to Imelda.

"Don't make yourself sick, but make sure you are full, okay?  I don't want you to go without eating if you are hungry, but it won't do any good if you end up getting sick either."

He looked over at April and sighed.  Not only was the pee noisily pouring off of her chair, but she was a dead give away as she sat there blushing and it looked like she was about to cry as she wet her pants.

He sighed.

"It's okay, April," he told her.  "Everyone knows what happened, sis.  Once the little girls go up, and after you are done eating, you and Brianna will come with me to your room so I can take care of you."

Brianna looked up at him.  

"Why me?"

"Because all of you girls are having trouble, and I want to check you, too.  It's been awhile since your last accident, and if you aren't wet, then I need to take you potty."

Brianna brushed.  "But I'm old enough to go by myself...."

"I already told you earlier.  I can't leave you girls alone right now.  You are both under a lot of pressure, and it would be irresponsible for me to let you go off in a room by yourself even the bathroom.  You need someone with you at all times."

Brianna sighed and nodded.

Samantha stood up as Mike said they could to their room. Imelda pushed her plate away and stood up as well. 

"Thank you." Both girls said before going to their room. 

April nodded, blushing even more. She pushed her plate up and stood up,  waiting for Mike to take them upstairs. 

MIke smiled at them, and pretty soon he had both girls walking up ahead of him towards their room.

Frank suddenly felt it silent in the other room, and he got up and went to get another beer when he saw that all the kids had left a mess on the table, and that it looked like one of the kids had peed their pants at the table.  He sighed.

He got his beer and started to follow up a bit after the kids.

MIke got the two girls into their room, and motioned for Brianna to come over first.

"Why do you need me?"

"I need to check to see if you are wet.  If you're not, then I need to get you to the bathroom before you wet your pants.  It's already too late for April, so she can wait a moment for us to take you into the bathroom."

Brianna frowned and nodded, but came over so Mike could feel between her legs and make sure she was still dry.

"I'll change you in a minute, April, but we need to take Brianna to the bathroom before she wets her pants."

He then started to lead them to the bathroom when they ran into Frank.

"What's going on?" he asked Mike.

"The girls are really upset about their moms," he said.  "I have to take care of them unless you want to do it.  April couldn't help it, and wet herself, and I'm afraid Brianna is going to do the same thing if I don't get her to the bathroom."

"She could go by herself...," Frank started to reason.

"Do you know how many teenagers have committed suicide after something like this?"

Frank frowned.  "You don't reaslly think that...."

Mike shrugged.  "I don't know, but I don't want to take that chance.  I already lost my mom, probably.  I don't want to lose my sisters or my cousins, too."

He nodded.  "I'll take Brianna to the bathroom.  You just take care of your sister if you don't trust her to change herself."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll change herself, but I'm afraid of what she will before that, if she thinks too much about mom."

He nodded.

"Well, go take care of her then."

He looked at April.

"I'm disappointed in you.  You're supposed to be thirteen years old, not three."

He then walked Brianna into the bathroom without another word, and MIke diected April into her bedroom.

"Well, that wasn't so bad," Mike said to April.  "Honestly, I thought he was going to yell a lot more."

April watched as Mike talked to Brianna, then started to the bathroom with them. She stopped short when Frank approached them. 

April blushed as Frank said he was disappointed in her. She had tears in her eyes. She walked with Mike to her bedroom. 

"Yes, it could have been worse." April agreed. 

Mike led April to the bedroom, and he smiled at her.

"I know you are capable, but since I have to watch you anyway, sis, I might as well take care of you, too."

He took her by the hand and walked her to the dresser.

"Now, I'm going to take your wet pants off of you.  Besides, you don't really want to touch the gross peed in pants, do you?"

He then started to unbutton her pants and unzip them.  There was a lot of pee around the zipper area of her pants.

"See?  If you had to change yourself, you'd have to touch the gross pee pee," he told her.  "I'm a boy.  Boys are not supposed to care about gross things as much as girls are.  You don't want to touch that, do you, baby sis?"

He then undid her pants and pulled them down along with her soaked panties.

"Maybe we can get dad to get you girls some diapers for bed, sis.  I don't want you to worry about wetting your pants because you are very upset right now, and I'm sure dad doesn't want you ruining the mattress because you can't help peeing yourself either, sweetie."