LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"Alright," Mike said.  "I just don't want anyone to be scared to talk to me because we are giong through a lot right now, and we need each ohter more than ever."

He smiled back at April before starting the car and pulling out.

"Are you okay, Sam?" he asked her.

April nodded. 

Samantha looked up at Mike with tears still on her face. 

"Yes sir." Samantha replied. 

She hoped there wouldn't be any traffic on the way home as she felt like a baby and wanted to be cleaned up. 

"Since when do you call ME sir?" Mike asked Samantha.  "I'm just your brother, sis.  It's okay.  You're not in trouble, at least as long as I can do what I can to stop you from being so.  I know you didn't do this on purpose, okay?"

He smiled down at her.

"If you are still trying really hard to hold it, it's pointless, honey.  You already have a mess in your pants.  Just finish, okay?  You'll be a lot more comfortable and we'll get you cleaned up as soon as we can, sis."

He looked back at the girls in the back through the mirror.

He smiled over at her and nodded.

"Hold on, we'll be home soon, sweetie."

Brianna patted Imelda's back.

"You don't have to worry either," she said.  "Our cousin Mike can help, and so can I.  No one wants you to feel upset or get in trouble, sis."

Brianna smiled at April and she motioned for her to come over.

"It's okay, April.  You're our family, too.  You aren't bothering us."

She patted her little sister on the head.

MIke finally pulled up at the house.

"April, take our cousins in and distract dad with dinner.  I don't want him to catch Samantha like this."

Then he looked down at Sam.

"It's okay.  Stay in the car for a few moments so April can clear the way for us.  I'm not sure if dad will be mad or not for you pooping your pants, but he can't be mad if he doesn't know, right?"

April scooted over a little. 

"Alright." April told Mike.

"Come on Brianna and Imelda." April said, getting out of the car. 

She led them in the house, looking for Frank.

"Dad, we're home. Can you help us get dinner ready?" April called out. 

Frank frowned.

"I'm kind of in the middle of a show.  Aren't you kids big enough to fix dinner by yourselves?"

Brianna frowned and walked over to see what he was watching.

It was some kind of Western.

Eventually, Mike got out of the car, and then he got Samantha out, picked her up, and started to carry her into the house.

She was just soaked, and the more he held her, it seemed the worse the mess felt in her pants.

This was likely going to be a really hard clean up job.

He rubbed her back as he carried her and whispered at her.

"You're okay, sis.  Big brother has you."

"Yes, you're right. Would you like me to bring your dinner out here?" April asked. 

Imelda clung to Brianna, shaking slightly. 

Samantha sniffled and nodded. She was ashamed she had pooped and peed herself like a two year old. She could feel her poop pressing against her bottom and filling her crack. 

Frank sighed.

"Yes, please, bring mine out here, and get me a beer to go with it, will you?"

Brianna took Imelda into the kitchen and sat at the table with her sister in her lap.

"It's okay, Imelda," she told her.  "I'm right here, sis.  Don't be scared."

Mike carried Samantha through and was nearly to the bathroom, when he heard footsteps behind him.

Mike turned and saw their dad.

"Are yor carrying Samantha to the....?" he paused as he saw his youngest daugther's wet bottom.  Shaking his head, he walked up to them and whispered.

"I understand why you don't want Brianna and Imelda to see that you dirtied yourself," Frank told Samantha.  "But why is Mike taking you to the bathroom to clean up instead of April?"

Mike spoked up.

"I offered to take her because...."

"I asked Samantha," Frank said cutting Mike off.  "I expect Samantha to answer me.  She's the girl.  She must have a good reason to have her brother instead of her sister clean her up after...." 

He wrinkled his nose.

"Did you shit your pants?" he gagged on the words at Samantha.

April went with Brianna to the kitchen. She got the TV dinners out and started cooking them in the microwave, starting with Frank's. As it cooked she came over and sat at the table. 

Imelda looked at her sister and nodded. She felt better with Brianna holding her. 

Samantha flinched as Frank started talking to her. She started bawling, unable to answer Frank. She buried her head in Mike's shoulder. 

Frank sighed.

"How old are you, Sammy?  I thought you were supposed to be ten, not two!  Crying about doing something wrong doesn't make it alright."

He shook his head.

"Mike, are you sure you are alright with cleaning your ten year old sister up?"

Mike nodded.

"Alright.  I'll check on you in a bit."

He walked back to the kitchen and saw that the first dinner was almost done.

"April, will you come and talk to me for a minute.  Brianna, you can get that first one out, if you will, when it's ready."

Frank then started to walk to the living room thinking that he was going to get to the bottom of why April was not the one changing Samantha instead of Mike.

Mike walked into the bathroom carrying his crying sister and sat down on the edge of the tub putting her in his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he reached over and started the water for her.

Samantha kept crying as her father talked to her. 

April nodded and went with Frank to the living room. 

Samantha calmed down as Mike got her in the bathroom. 

"I think so. Daddy scared me. I think he's mad at me. He used a bad word." Sniffled Samantha. 

MIke nodded.

"I don't think daddy is so mad at you as he is just frustrated by everything, sis.  This is hard on all of us, and daddy can't go acting like a kid, so I guess his way to deal with stress, is to mouth off at his kids."

He got the tub full and started to undress her top first.

Frank pointed at the sofa for April to sit.

"Do you know that your little sister has pooped her panties?" he asked.  "And now, your brother, not you, are cleaning her up?  Why aren't you cleaning her up rather than Mike?"

April sat on the couch and listened to frank,

"Yes I know. She had an accident at the store. She was really upset and Mike calmed her down. We just thought it was better for him to clean her while I fixed the dinners." April said. 

"At ten years old?  Why didn't she just go to the bathroom?" he asked April.  "There is no excuse for a ten year old to do that kind of thing in her pants."

He sighed.

"And really, you should have had him cook the dinner while you cleaned her.  She is a girl, and he is not."

He shook his head.

"Well, I guess that's all for now.  Go back to the dinner."

Mike was now washing her hair.

"Yes sir. I  sorry." April said. 

April went back to the kitchen to see how Brianna was doing. 

Samantha was feeling better as Mike washed her hair. Even though she was pretty sure she didn't get poop in her hair, she was glad Mike was washing it. 

Frank sat back and watched some television.

Mike soon finished washing Samantha's hair and started to wash her body.

He apologized and asked permission before he touched her to wash her in each area of her body to make sure she wasn't uncomfortable, and to give her a chance to say no if she didn't want him to touch her, but if she was okay with it, then he washed her everywhere including her swimsuit area and her bottom.

Brianna smiled as April came back.

"Was your dad mad?" she asked.

Samantha just let Mike wash every where, feeling disgusted. She wanted all the poop off of her. 

"Is daddy going to spank me for pooping my pants like a baby?" Samantha asked. 

April shook her head.

"Not really. He just thought I should be washing Samantha instead of Mike. Let's finish getting the dinner ready." April said.

"I don't know, Samantha, but I'll try to talk him out of it, okay?  I'm sure he has to know how upset you are that mom is missing.  Surely, he has to realize that this isn't something that you are doing all the time because you want to."

He finally got her out of the tub and after wrapping a towel around her, he pulled her into his lap on the toilet as a seat for a minute and hugged her.

"Don't worry, baby sis.  Big brother has you."

Samantha nodded.

"He's kind of wrong, but don't tell him I said that.  I mean, you're a great sister and everything, but she really needed someone that takes charge to help her because she's really scared because your mom isn't here.  It's kind of like Imelda, which is one reason I was willing to let Mike help Imelda.  Imelda needs me to be her big sister as always, not like her mommy.  MIke, sort of takes that pressure away from us so that she can still talk to me like a sister.  That's what Samantha needs too, right?"

"Thank you." Samantha said.

She laid her head on Mike's shoulder as he hugged her. 

April nodded. 

"I agree. She needs Mike to clean her because he is the stronger of the two of us. Daddy will just have to accept that his girls need someone strong right now, that won't get angry at us." April answered. 

Brianna nodded.

"I wouldn't tell him that, though.  It might cause a problem."

She rubbed her little sister's shoulder.

Mike picked Samantha up and started to carry her to her room to get her dressed.

"Is it okay if I dress you?  I mean, it might make you feel like a baby, but right now, I think you should be babied.  You're scared and uncertain because of stuff, right, Sam?"