LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

(Okay.  It thought it was something like that).

Pretty soon, Mike had ushered all the girls back down to his car and started to get them in  when he remembered the seats were still wet.

"Ladies, will you please wait a minute.  I need to get a blanket to cover the seats or you girls will get your pants all wet again."

He then went to the garage to find a couple of old blankets and then put them down on the seats in the car.  Then he helped the girls get in so the blankets would stay in place and not get the girls wet.

Once they were settled, he started towards the store.

Now, if it wasn't bad enough that Samantha was holding it, she started to feel a little puff of air at her bottom, a silent fart, and it was just the tip of the iceberg as her bottom protested at trying to hold something else back.  Something worse than just peeing her pants....  Meanwhile, her front was also starting to hurt a little bit from having to pee.

The girls all waited while Mike put the blanket across the seat, then got in. Imelda sat next to Brianna and Samantha sat next to her and April got in. Samantha pressed her legs together and her leg shook a little. She hoped she could hold it until they got to the store at least, although Samantha hated using a public bathroom except at school. 

As they drove to the supermarker, Samantha felt herself fart a puff of air again, and her privates started to hurt a little bit from trying to hold it.  It wasn't going to be long before she started having an accident.

That's when Mike finally pulled into the shopping parking lot.  He had just parked the car, and started to get out....

As they started to get out, Brianna noticed her cousin peeing her pants.  She kept quiet and looked down not sure what to say about it.  She had wet herself, and the girl had not been mean to her.  She was scared that if she told April or Mike, that she might think she was being mean, so she tried to ignore it.

Walking to the store, the rest of the pee went all down her legs and then a stronger push from inside tried to part her closed bottom, trying to let the tip of the torpedo of mess peek into the dark space between her bottom and her panties....

Samantha got out of the car with tears in her eyes. Not only was she wet, but she was going to mess her pants. Suddenly as she almost reached the sidewalk in front of the store, Samantha squatted down and started pushing. 

April stopped when Samantha squatted down. She bent over, trying to cover Samantha so no one could see her.

Brianna looked over and saw her cousin squat down, but she was already wet.  What was she doing?

Mike looked back and then he frowned when he caught on.

He walked back to April and shook his head at her.

"Don't bend over her like that.  It just draws attention to what she's doing."

He squatted down next to her, and turned her by the shoulders to face him as the mess started to fill her panties.

"You going potty in your pants?" he asked her.  "Honey, why didn't say anything about needing to go?" he asked her.  "Honey, come on."

He lifted her up even as she felt the poop still stuck up inside her and still wanting to come out, but not able to squeeze out anymore because there was pressure against her panties keeping it in place.

"I'm going to carry you for now because walking around in those wet pants will just get you stared at, but if you are in my arms, even though you are kind of old for it, I don't think people will think as badly about you being held as they will if they realize you pooped your panties, baby."

As they walked into the store, eventually, more mess started to push and she felt her bottom opening up on her again and pushing.  It only took one push that time, and suddenly the whole thing had shoved right into her panties.

Samantha started crying as everyone came over to her. She let Mike pick her up and carry her. Samantha cringed with embarrassment as she finished pooping. She buried her face in Mike's shoulder. 

Mike patted her back as he continue to carry her through the store getting whatever they needed for dinner.

"It's okay," he cooed at her.  It's not the end of the world, sis.  I'll make sure you get cleaned up when we get home, okay?"

He looked to April.

"I'm busy with her, so you get the dinners, okay?"

"Yes Mike." Samantha sniffled. 

"Okay." April agreed. 

April looked in the freezer and took out the tv dinners. 

Imelda held onto Brianna's hand and looked away from Samantha. 

Samantha really started to smell, so Mike sighed and looked down at Brianna and Imelda.

"Samantha can't stay in here the way she is, so I'm going to take her out to the car.  Imelda, you can either come with me, or you can stay with your sister, but I need Brianna to stay with April.  I don't want you girls going anywhere completely alone for a while.  I already explained to you why ealier when I helped, you, right?"

As he waited for a reply, he felt the back of Samantha's pants and they were really lumpy and heavy with poo in them.

"You poor little girl," he whispered to her.

"Well, get something for breakfast tomorrow, and get some candy to snack on," he told her.  "If it comes to more than dad wanted to spend, I'll pay him back when I get paid from my part time job, okay?"

He then started to carry Samantha off after making sure that Brianna had the money from their dad with a little extra of his own to make sure they had enough.

"Alright." April said.

April put the last of the TV dinners in the cart. 

"Alright, let's get some cereal and milk then pick out the candy." April said.

Imelda held Brianna's hand as they walked through the store. 

Brianna smiled at her little sister.

"Are you okay?" she asked her quietly as they walked.

Mike put Samantha in the front seat so she could be right next to him.

"Samantha, honey, stop crying.  No one cares that you went potty in your pants.  When we get home, big brother is going to take care of you, and just because you had an accident, it doesn't make you stupid or make you a baby or anything else.  It was just an accident, baby sis."

He pulled her top half over towards him to hold her a bit while the others were finishing with the shopping.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Samantha." Imelda said. 

April got the cereal and milk and went to the candy aisle. 

"Brianna, why don't you and Imelda pick out the candy?" April said. 

Imelda looked at the candy and then at Brianna. 

Samantha wiped her eyes after Mike told her to stop crying. She nodded. Samantha laid her head against Mike's shoulder. 

Brianna smiled down at Imelda.

"How about you choose the candy, okay?"

She looked over at April.

"Imelda's worried about Samantha.  I don't like it when my sister gets upset because she starts to have a lot of problems when she gets worried and upset."

She sighed.

"Maybe we should ask uncle if Imelda can take a couple of days off from school so she doesn't cause any problems at school."

"Alright." Imelda said and started looking over the candy. 

April listened to Brianna and nodded. 

"I expect that both Imelda and Samantha will be having problems. Who would watch Imelda if she stayed home? Mike isn't home during the day. I guess my dad could." April said. 

Imelda showed Brianna a bag of candy. 

"Are these okay?" Imelda asked. 

Brianna sighed.

"I don't know.  Do you think your dad is up to watching her?  I don't want her punished for stuff that's being caused by her worry and her fear.  A lot is happening.  When daddy left a few years ago, she peed her pants constantly without going to the bathroom at all for two weeks.  Now, mom is gone.  She didn't look like she'll do that now, but I don't know....  She did wet her pants...."

She sighed.

"Yeah, Imelda.  That looks good."

"Who else would watch her? It would have to be you, me or Mike." April sighed. 

April smiled at Imelda. 

"Good job, Imelda. We better get going." April said. 

April took them through the checkouts and headed for the car. 

"I guess you're right.  I suppose if your dad isn't up to it, then she'll just have to tough it out at school."

Anna frowned.

She was worrying more about her sister.

"I don't know if he's up to it or not. I think he is affected by this as well, so I don't know how daddy would be watching Imelda. If she does start having accidents then something will have to be done, whether at home or school." April said.

They reached the car and April opened the back door for Brianna and Imelda. 

"What do you mean?" Brianna asked as she climbed into the car.  "What can you do to make her stop if she's upset?  I don't want her to be hurt."

She looked down.

Mike looked towards the back seat at the others who were talking.

"What's going on, April?" he asked.  "Is everything okay?"

"I didn't mean Imelda should be punished. I know she would never have accidents on purpose, and even if she did, hurting her is not the answer. I'm just suggesting that maybe she wear something to keep her pants dry, if it becomes bad enough." April said. 

April looked up at Mike. 

"Nothing's wrong. Maybe we can talk later after you get Samantha cleaned up and after we have dinner." April said. 

Mike frowned and turned to April.

"Why later, sis?  Is it something private?"

He started to worry that April had peed herself again or something, but she didn't look wet.  Surely, she didn't do it so soon, unless she had a messy accident like Samantha.

He sighed and waited for the other girls to get in, and then he started to drive.

Brianna pulled Imelda over towards her when they got in, and hugged her against her.