LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Samantha nodded as Mike undressed her and sat her on the toilet. She needed to pee, but not very bad, so Samantha tried getting herself to start. She was still a little shaken. 

Imelda stood in front of Mike, still crying. She was in no condition to clean herself. Imelda's mother still helped her take a bath so she wasn't concerned about Mike bathing her.

Imelda moved her arms to make it easier for Mike to undress her, still sniffling. 

Mike was glad that Imelda wasn't too upset to let him help her.  He then looked over at his sister trying to pee.

"How about when you finish peeing, you come and let me bathe you, too.  You both need a bath whether you wet your pants or not because I'm not sure if you are going to school tomorrow, and this way, we won't have to worry about a bath later tonight for you, okay?"

He wasn't sure if his sister wanted him to bathe her or not, but he figured since he was already helping Imelda, it shouldn't hurt for him to help her, too.  Normally, before, the big sisters helped the little sisters bathe, but he didn't think April or Brianna was in any condition to help their younger sisters at the moment.

Samantha nodded and sat on the toilet for a few more minutes trying to pee, but nothing was coming out. Finally she stood up and walked closer to Mike. 

Imelda stood there waiting for Mike to let her know when to get in the tub. 

Mike patted Imelda on the bottom.

"Go get in the shower, cous.  I'll be right there."

He looked over at Samantha and frowned.

"You didn't pee?" he asked her knowing the answer already.  "I guess it's okay if you pee your pants, too, sis, but if you do, you need to come and get me right away so I can clean you up.  I don't want dad to catch you peeing your pants right now.  He might get mad, and while you are old enough to know better, I'm not sure you can help it.  You have a lot going on, baby sis.  I mean, even April peed her pants, right?  I'm really worried about you girls."

He started to help her finish getting undressed.

"You just come to big brother whatever trouble you might have, okay?"

Imelda climbed into the tub and waited. 

Samantha blushed as Mike asked her if she had peed and shook her head. She listened to Mike talk as he undressed her for the shower.

Mike got Samantha undressed and then he helped her into the bath.

"I know you girls are really embarrassed," he told them.  "But it's going to take some time to process what is going on.  You are not big people, so it's hard for you to express yourselves very well.  That kind of stress leads to troubles of one kind or another, and trust me, I'd rather you pee your pants because of it than what some other kids might do because of it.  Just make sure you come to me, and not dad or Uncle Frank, okay?  I don't know if Uncle Frank or dad will understand like I do."

He had known his dad could be violent at times, but he mostly hid it front of the youngest children.  Normally, only Mike and sometimes, once in a while, April had seen it, though.

Samantha let Mike help her into the tub. She nodded as Mike talked. She didn't really understand most of what he said. She missed her mom though. 

"Okay, I'll come to you if I pee my pants." Samantha said. 

"Me too." Imelda agreed, nodding her head. 

"Good girls," Mike said smiling at them.  "Now, I'm going to clean you kids up because you need a proper bath.  Not that your sisters didn't do it right, but since I don't know and I don't want you to smell bad, especially you, Imelda, after having peed yourself, I just want to make sure.  It wouldn't do for kids at school to make fun of you because you didn't smell like you took a bath."

He smiled at them.

Then he started to wash Imelda first.

Frank looked over at April.

"Did Mike take the little kids somewhere?" he asked her.  "Because if he did, then I guess there is no choice to ask you and Brianna to go pick up dinner for us at teh supermarket.  Just get us some TV dinners, okay?"

Brianna looked over at April and then at Uncle Frank not sure of what to think.

Samantha and Imelda both nodded at Mike. Samantha sat there watching Mike wash her cousin. Imelda held still and let Mike wash her. 

April frowned and liked from Frank to Brianna. She wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't sure she was in a condition to drive to the store. She wanted to ask Mike what to do. 

"Alright, let me wash my hands first." April said. 

April stood up and walked back to the bathroom and knocked. 

"The door is unlocked," Mike called back to her as he washed Samantha.  "Come on in."

He was washing Samantha's back.

"Are you okay?" he asked April.

April opened the door and stepped inside. 

"I'm fine I guess. Dad wants Brianna and I to go to the store and pick up some TV dinners for supper. I guess he asked us because he couldn't find you. Is it okay if I take the car?" April asked. 

(April's not old enough to drive, is she?  She's only supposed to be 14.  Dad thought they would walk or ride bikes there).

Mike looked at his sister and smiled.

"You aren't serious, are you?  You don' t even have a license, sis."

He continued to wash Samantha.

"I'll take you and Brianna to the store after I finish with these two."

(Oops, I thought she was sixteen for some reason.)

"Well I tried," April said, blushing.

"Alright, we'll wait for you." April said. 

April left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. 

Mike finished washing Samantha and then he helped both girls out of the tub and gave them each a towel.

"I guess you can dry yourselves off?" he asked the girls.

He watched them though to make sure that they were okay.

Brianna came up a little later and she patted April on the back.

"Your dad says we should get walking now, or it may get dark before we get back.  He's worried about us walking after dark."

Samantha and Imelda took the towels and dried themselves off.

April looked at Brianna.

"Mike said he'd drive us when he's done with the girls. I don't really want to walk or ride my bike if I don't have to." April said, 

Brianna nodded.

"Okay.  I just didn't want to get in trouble with your dad."

Mike took the little girls to their bedroom to make sure they got dressed after they were dry.  He didn't care that they were naked because he was the only boy in the house besides dad, and he had already seen them naked since he had just given them a bath.

April sighed.

"I don't either, which is why I stayed up here. If I go downstairs then he will ask why we haven't left yet. If I wait up here for Mike I can tell dad that Mike wanted to drive us, which is true." April said.

Samantha and Imelda ran to their room to get dressed. 

Mike followed them in to their room, and he watched them.

"We're going to the store after you are dressed.  Do you want to come with us?" he asked the girls.

Brianna nodded.

Samantha went over to the dresser and got out clothes for her and Imelda, handing Imelda her clothes. They started starting dressing.

"Yeah, okay." Samantha said. 

Imelda nodded. 

Once his youngest sister and younger cousin were dressed, Mike reached down and picked Samantha up and started to lead the other girls out of the room.

Brianna reached for Imelda's hand.

"Were you okay with Mike giving you a bath?" she asked her little sister since it was the first time, and she was a little anxious about that.

Samantha smiled as Mike picked her up. She still needed to pee but didn't want to mention it to Mike. 

Imelda looked up at Brianna. 

"I'm okay with it. You and April couldn't wash me, so I'm glad Mike did." Imelda said. 

Brianna nodded.

"We were an emotional wreck, I guess.  I mean, I should be able to take care of you.  I'm really sorry I didn't.  I... I peed my pants and everything ,and then suddenly, we heard our moms were really missing, like really... and I sort of shut down.  I'm sorry."

(Samantha didn't get a chance to pee, yet, right?  The other girls already went in their pants?)