LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Mike frowned.

"No, honey.  You both stay here with me for a minute.  This is a very dangerous time for you both, and kids can get depressed and kill themselves over something like this.  Once I am sure the others are calm enough that I can leave them with dad, then I'll walk you both upstairs.  You both need to get cleaned up, sis."

He looked pointedly at her soaked pants.

April nodded at Mike, then looked down at her pants. She gasped. 

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I had had an accident. Alright I'll wait." April said.

Imelda and Samantha hugged Mike as they sat on his lap. 

Mike smiled at his sister and motioned for her to calm down with a palm.

"It's not a big deal, sis.  You had a quite a shock, so I think it's natural that you've peed.  Once we get you and our cousin worked out, I'm going to check on these two, also.  I don't want dad dealing with you girls peeing your pants on top of everything else.  I don't think he can handle much more stress."

He smiled at his littlest sister and his little cousin.

"And don't you two worry, either.  Just don't tell daddy or uncle if you've pee, okay?  I don't know if he will be in the best spirits to handle it right if you do.  You're not wet are you?"

But at the moment, neither little girl was wet.  It had been ages since they had wet in the day time, and it had been at least a month since Imelda last wet the bed.

April nodded at Mike and tried to relax. She was glad he was being so nice about it.

Samantha quickly shook her head, letting Mike know she wasn't wet. Imelda shook her head as well. 

Brianna looked uncertainly at April and Mike.

Mike smiled at both of them.

"Don't worry, girls.  I wouldn't do anything uncalled for to either of you, but you are in no condition to take care of yourselves.  You are in shock.  That's why April peed herself.  I suspect that had you not had an emergency already a bit earlier, you would have definitely been wet now, too, because of the shock, Anna.  I know this is a lot to process for both of you."

Eventually, Mike took the two little girls into Frank and then he came back for Brianna and April.

"Let's go upstairs, girls."

Frank reached out and let both of the younger girls sit on his lap.

"You two okay?" he asked them.

April nodded as Mike talked to her and Brianna. 

Samantha and Imelda climbed up on Frank's lap. Imelda slipped a finger in her mouth and nodded. She wiggled a little, starting to feel as if she needed to pee.

"Yes sir, I guess I'm okay. I miss my mommy." Samantha sniffled. 

April stood up and waited for Brianna, them followed Mike upstairs. 

Frank patted their backs as he held them.

"Well, I understand that, but your mommies will be back before you know it."  He was already starting to lose his mind, or at least, he had forgotten mostly what the police officers had told him about the likelihood that the mothers were still alive.  As far as his mind was concerned, they were still on their extended workshop trip learning about something or other that he really didn't care about.

Once they were upstairs, Mike turned to the girls and he sighed.

"Ladies, normally, I would just leave you at the bathroom and have you wash yourselves up... um... well, if you were to have had an accident like this before which you never have.  Actually, I probably would have yelled at you and asked you if you were babies, but with what is going on..., I can't fault either of you for having wet your pants, and on top of that, I'm kind of worried about leaving you alone.  Bad things happen to kids you age when you are left alone in a situation like this....  So, while I won't touch you, Brianna, because you are my cousin, and probably feel I have no right to, I have to watch and make sure you and my sister don't secretly plan to hurt yourselves some how.  I'll Let April wash you, Brianna.  But April?  I... I am your brother, and I'd feel better knowing you are clean because I washed you instead of let someone who is as emotional and shaken as you are try to clean you up.  So... I hope you don't mind."

He walked them into the bathroom.

"Take off your Clothes, Brianna."

He turned to April.

"You come here so I can help you, sis."

Imelda and Samantha listened to Frank and nodded. They laid their heads on Frank's chest. 

April followed Mike to the bathroom and listened to him. She frowned a little, but knew he was right.

April walked over to Mike to let him help her. 

Brianna was nervous, but her mom wasn't there, and she saw that April was obeying her brother in a very uncanny silent way, so she figured that it must have been the right thing to do.  She didn't like to think that Mike was going to watch her get cleaned up, but it didn't look like she had any choice in the matter at all.  She looked down as she finally got her clothes off down to her undershirt and her panties.  She definitely didn't want him to see her chest or her privates until she had to let him.

Mike didn't yell at her to finish undressing or even try to coax her.  He knew that she was uncomfortable.  Actually, he was just as uncomfortable if not more so, but if he made April go to their dad with wet pants on, he was certain that April would get spanked and scolded for having peed her pants like that, especially in the day time, and he really didn't want his sister to be spanked when he was sure she had peed herself out of shock more than anything.

He carefull took off April's clothes and then he helped her to the tub.

He looked over at Brianna.

"Come on, honey," he said softly to her.  "If you are too embarrassed to do it yourself, I can help you finish undressing, honey."

Brianna shook her head and removed her undershirt and her panties and then went to the tub to get in.

He then ran water for them.

As he did so, he started to wash April first.

"Don't worry," he told the girls. "I know that neither of you wanted to pee your pants, and I'm going to wash them out for you so that dad doesn't find out, okay?  I'm not sure he would agree that you couldn't help it this time."

April let Mike undress her, shaking a bit, she knew she didn't want her father to know so this was the only other choice. Once she was undressed, she stepped into the tub and made room for Brianna. 

April held still as Mike started to wash her. 

Mike soon had April cleaned up and then he turned to Brianna.

"Are you sure you want April to wash you?  She's kind of nervous like you and everything, and I think I'd do a better job than she would, but it's up to you, cous."

Brianna looked from Mike to April.

"Do you think Mike should clean me up, too?" her face was really red as she asked.

She frowned and looked down.

"I... I think I'd rather you did it, if you can get me clean?"

She shook a little bit.

Brianna was glad that April was the one to wash her, and Mike just watched to make sure April did a good job.

Once both girls were clean, he offered them towels, and then took them to their bedroom to get them dressed.

Mike smiled as both girls walked with him to the room that the big girls shared.

"You two can go ahead and get dressed," he said.  "I can't leave you alone because I'm worried about you, but you are big enough to put on clothes by yourselves."

Brianna nodded, her face really red.  She had never guessed that her cousin would be treating her like this in a million years.  She wasn't sure if she was grateful because he cared or if she was appalled at him having to watch her so closely.

Downstairs, Imelda and Samantha, sitting on Frank's lap, were watching cartoons, when Imelda started to feel her panties dampen a little bit.  She had been holding it a bit long, and for some reason, had not told anyone yet, that she had to pee.

April went to the dresser and took out a pair of panties and handed them to Brianna before putting some on herself. She put on a tee shirt and pair of pants. 

Imelda was still sucking her finger as she watched cartoons. She looked down and saw a wet spot appear. She looked over at Samantha and then at Frank, then started watching cartoons again, holding her hand on the front of her pants.  

Brianna put on her panties and then went and found a long loose shirt and some jean shorts.

She looked over at Mike who just smiled and nodded, and she finished getting dressed.

Once both girls were decent, Mike walked over and hugged each on of them, Brianna first.

He then patted April's back.

"If you wet your pants again, you come to me, not dad.  I don't want dad finding out if you wet your pants.  He might get mad, and with the stress with our moms missing, I don't know what he will do, okay?"

He then started to direct them out of the room to come down to the living room with him.

As Imelda turned her attention back to the TV, her bladder pulsed again and threated to leak more, but at the moment, it wasn't going.

April nodded at Mike. 

"Yes, I will do that." Promised April. 

She followed Mike out of the bedroom. 

Imelda squeezed her legs tightly together and pressed her hand firmly against her crotch and continued to watch cartoons. 

MIke nodded and picked up the girls' wet clothing to take them down to the laundry to start washing clothes.  The last thing he needed was for their dad to find out his sister had wet herself along with his cousin.  There was no telling what would happen then.

Mike led the girls down and dropped them off at the living room on his way to the laundry to start the clothes.

By then, Imelda felt herself leak a little bit again.  She was about to completely wet herself any minute.

April walked with Brianna downstairs to the living room and found a seat.

When Imelda started to leak again she squeezed her legs together harder. It didn't do any good, as she started sending spurts into her panties. 

The spurts got more powerful and more frequent each time she leaked until when Mike came back to check on the little ones, she started to pee all over her uncle's lap.

Frank grabbed Samantha and put her on her feet while he let Imelda slip to the floor.

"What in the world are you doing, Imelda?" he asked her.  "Look what you did to my pants!"

He stood up shaking his head and walked off to go change.

Mike immediate ran forward to get Imelda and Samantha.

"It's okay, Imelda," he told her.  "It's okay.  Come with me, and we'll get you cleaned up.  You too, Samantha, just in case you have to pee, sis."

Samantha wondered what was going inn when Frank lowered her to the floor. She saw Imelda when Frank set her down and yelled at her before leaving to change. 

Imelda squealed when Frank set her on the floor. She let the last of her pee out and started crying. She looked at Mike as he came over. Imelda looked down at the floor in shame. It had been awhile since Imelda had last wet her pants. Imelda looked up at Mike holding her hands up. 

Samantha nodded and held out her hand for Mike to take. 

Mike bent down and picked Imelda up and patted her back for a minute and rocked her some.

"It's okay.  You just surprised Uncle Frank," he told her.  "I'm sure he'll realize that you didn't mean to do it, honey."

He then reached down with his other hand and took the little girls up to the bathroom. 

He put Imelda down and then got in front of Samantha.

"I know you're a big girl, but all you big girls are having trouble today, so just let me do this just for now, so you don't wet, too, okay, Sam?  I promise, it's okay and you are still a big girl.  I just don't want you to get embarrassed like Imelda."

He undid her pants and pulled them down with her panties and then set her on the toilet.

"Stay there a minute even after you finish.  I'll be right there in a minute."

Then he started to undress Imelda.

"I know it's probably embarrassing for me to undress you can get you a bath, but a lot has happened today little cous.  I don't think it's your fault you peed your pants, okay?"