LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

In the morning, Mike felt Imelda first, and since she was dry, he went over to Samantha and checked her.  Her diaper was wet and heavy, so he started to sit her up and started to take her clothes off so he could get her cleaned up....

"Good morning, baby sis.  It looks like you wet in your sleep last night, so I'm just changing your diaper so you won't go to school all wet, honey."

He smiled at her.

"Daddy did say you have to wear a diaper to school today, right?"

He picked her up and carried her half naked to the dresser once he had her diaper off of her.

Mike sighed and bent down to her at the dresser.

"Honey, I know you don't want to wear a diaper to school, but if I don't put one on you, and you wet your pants again, daddy will think you took it off on your own and probably get really mad at you.  If you are careful, no one will find out you are wearing diapers.  You don't change for PE, yet, like the older girls do in middle school, and this way, no one will see you pee your pants if you have another accident, okay?"

He straightened up enough to get a diaper and then bent back down to her.

"We'll do what we can to keep the diaper hidden, okay?"

He then started to fit the clean diaper between her legs while she was encouraged to stand there.

Mike got her diaper on her, and then he picked her up and hugged her.

"Good girl, sis," he whispered to her.  "I know how hard this is, but hopefully, you won't be wearing diapers in a couple of days, if you can prove to daddy you can keep your diaper dry at school, sweetie."

He then got her a skirt and a blouse because her jeans wouldn't go over it well enough to hid it from her classmates, but hopefully no one looked under her skirt and that would keep the diaper hidden.

Then he went to Imelda and shook her awake.

"You're not wet, are you baby cous?"

He felt her diaper again, but it was dry.

"Let's get you to the potty before you pee, okay?"

He then picked her up and started to carry her patting her bottom as he walked with her.

April woke up and saw that Samantha was already awake.  Samantha was squirming in bed, apparently trying to hold it.  And poor wet April started to feel like she had to pee again, too.

Samantha nodded as Mike dressed her in the skirt and blouse. She looked down to make sure her diaper wasn't peeking. 

Imelda sat up and yawned as Mike woke her up. She shrugged her shoulders as she was still too sleepy to know if she was wet or dry. She let Mike pick her up and  carry her to the bathroom. 

April saw Brianna squirming. 

"Just let it go, Brianna. You're wearing a diaper. I'm not sure when Mike will come to wake us up.  No one will say anything. I  already wet." April said, squirming a bit. 

• Haha 1

Mike pulled down Imelda's diaper in the bathroom and put her on the toilet.

"Good girl," he whispered to her waiting for her to pee.

Brianna looked over at April.

"But I don't want to do it on purpose," she frowned.  "Why did you pee your pants?  Were you asleep?"

She got out of bed and went over to April's bed and pulled back the blankets.

"You're soaked.  You shouldn't sit in that.  You might get sick."

Imelda's bladder was full and she started peeing right away.

"Well I don't know when Mike will be in to get us up. You might as well use your diaper rather than keep holding it and risk hurting something." April said. 

April blushed as Brianna pulled her blankets down. 

"I was awake. I'm not sure what time it was. It was still dark out. I didn't want to wake you up and wasn't sure of getting out of bed without Mike being here." April explained. 

April climbed out of bed. 

"So, it was in the middle of the night?" Brianna asked.  "It's not like you had much choice.  It was impossible to know how long you could wait, and anyway, you couldn't sleep, but with it being morning, I'd feel like a toddler if I just wet my pants on purpose."

Mike smiled when Imelda went in the toilet, and then he picked her up, pulled up her diaper, and took her to wash her hands.

"Good girl," he kissed her head.

"Yes. It's not any less embarrassing. I guess try to hold it then, but you could lie and say you peed in your sleep. Mike wouldn't know the difference, would he?" April asked. 

April pressed her legs together, trying not to pee again. 

Imelda smiled and blushed as Mike praised here. She soaped up her hands and washed them, showing them to Mike afterwards. 

Brianna sighed.

"It's not what I'd tell Mike that I'm worried about.  I just... would feel like a toddler if I knew I peed my pants on purpose."

She shook her head.

"Only babies don't try to hold it until they can go to the bathroom, unless you know for certain it is impossible."

Mike picked Imelda up when she showed him her hands and started to carry her through the hall.

"You are such a big girl," he told her.

April was having a harder time holding it, and it threatened to leak and still, Mike wasn't there yet.

Brianna was getting really close to wetting even though she was trying really hard not to.

Brianna shrugged and sighed.

"I hope he comes soon."

There was an unmistakable whine to her words that let April know that she was getting close to losing it.

• Haha 1

Mike finally finished with Imelda and getting her dressed, and walked in on the big girls just as April started to wet her panties... some.

He walked over to his sister and smiled.

"Get up, Sis.  You need to use the bathroom before you wet, unless you've wet the bed.  Since Brianna has a diaper on, I'm going to take care of you...." and he froze as he pulled the blanket back and saw his sister peeing her panties.

"You're wet," he said.

"Wait here a minute, and I'll go check on Brianna.  If she's dry, it's only right that we let her make it since you're already peeing your panties.  Go ahead and finish, sis."

He walked over to check on Brianna....

Mike pulled the blankets back from Brianna and felt her diaper.  He couldn't tell, so he undid the diaper and looked down the front.

"You're not wet, yet, cous."

"I'm about to...."

"Let's get you to the potty.  Try not to leak, honey."

He then started to direct her out of the room with nothing covering her bottom and to the bathroom.

She was walking funny, but still was not peeing.... yet.

April watched Brianna and Mike leave the room. She finished peeing and sat up. She didn't want to get out of bed, afraid she would leave a trail of pee. She hoped that Frank wouldn't come in before Mike and Brianna came back. 

Frank did come back before Mike got back to check on the girls, and he saw April sitting there in  peed pajamas and soaked bed.

He shook his head.

"April, get up out of that wet bed and strip both beds down and put the wet things in the laundry, then come to the kitchen as you are.  I want to talk to you about your immature behavior lately."

He then walked out of her room.

April blushed when Frank walked in the bedroom. 

"Yes sir." April replied. 

April stripped the beds and carried them to the laundry, then made her way to the kitchen, she kept her eyes down as she walked over to her father.

He reached over and brought her over closer, putting both his hands on her wet butt and forcing her to stand right in front of him.

"How old would you say a child normally has to be to still be wetting her pants?" he asked her.  "Because to me, a teenager in middle school should definitely not be peeing her panties, should she?"

He lifted her chin.

"How old are you acting, little girl?"