LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Mike nodded and smiled at the girls.

"Well, I need to get the little kids in bed."

He reached down to pick up Samantha and Imelda.

Brianna frowned at April.

"You don't really think Uncle Frank would make me wear a diaper to school, do you?"

She shook a little.

Samantha held her arms up so Mike could pick her up. Imelda did the same, 

April thought for a minute. 

"While I can never predict what daddy will do, I doubt he would make you wear a diaper to school, unless you keep having accidents." April answered. 

April put on her pajamas and sat down on her bed. 

Brianna sighed and shook her head.

"Well, It's kind of his fault at home, though, right?"

Mike smiled at both girls.

"Now, how many arms do you think I have?" he asked them.  "I'm only one person."

He reached down and took both of their hands to lead them to the other room to get them ready for bed.

"I doubt he sees it that way, since we supposed to go to the bathroom before dinner and hold it during dinner. But just between you and me, yes it's his fault at home." April sighed. 

Samantha and Imelda giggled, then took Mike's hand and walked with him. 

Brianna shook her head.

"Even at schools, they don't make you wait more than ten minutes if you really have to go, at least, not usually.  And sometimes, they have very good reasons for asking you to wait.  Just eating dinner... seems silly to me."

She smiled up at April.

"Maybe I'll just ask Mike to put me in a diaper at home, when we eat dinner or something, and then that way, he won't see me pee my pants, and then he won't make me wear one to school, right?"

Mike smiled at the little girls and got them to their room.

"Okay, you first Samantha."

He reached down to pull off her shirt.

Mike got Samantha undressed down to her diaper, and he felt it to make sure if it was wet or not.  Feeling it is dry, he slipped on a night shirt over her head.

He kissed her head and then looked down at Imelda.

"Your turn, cous."

He waited patiently for her to accept what he was about to do.

Brianna sighed.

"Yeah, I know."

She nodded.  "I'm going to ask Mike to put me in a diaper tonight, you know, just in case.  And tomorrow morning, I'll take it off as long as I am allowed to."

Mike smiled and picked Imelda up.

"How are you, sweetie?" he asked her patting her bottom to make sure she was clean.  "Are you ready for a good night, honey?"

He put her in his lap and then started to undress her starting with her shirt.

Brianna yawned and laid down on her bed.

"When Mike gets back, he needs to put me in a diaper right away if he's going to, because I'm about to fall asleep."

Mike got her shirt off of her, pulled her pants down, and then when she was just in undies, he started to put her pajamas on her.

"You're a good girl," he whispered to her.  "Even if my dad makes you wear diapers to school because you can't help it, you are still a good girl."

He then kissed her cheek after getting her ready for bed and then put her under the blankets.

"I need to go check on the older girls, and see if they are ready for bed, then I'll be back.  Don't worry, girls.  And if you need to go potty, you can either wet your diapers or ask me to take you when I get back."

He then went to go check on the big girls.

Brianna nodded and laid back in bed resting her eyes.

Mike came into their room and looked over at April.

"Do you need me to dress you for bed, sis, or do you want to be a big girl about it this time?"

He looked over and saw Brianna resting her eyes, thinking she was asleep.

Mike nodded and went to Brianna's bed.

"Brianna, are you awake?"

She opened her eyes.

"Do you want me to put a diaper on you?"

Brianna blushed deeply, but nodded.  "I don't want Uncle Frank to find out if I have an accident tonight."

"Okay.  Let me take off your pants?"

Brianna nodded.

Soon enough, Mike was changing Brianna.

Once Mike had Brianna in a diaper and a long shirt to sleep in, he looked over at April.  He reached down and felt the clothes she had had on earlier.

Her pants didn't feel wet, but he was a little bit worried about her.  However, since she looked like she wasn't wanting any help, he decided to just let it rest.

"Okay, girls, I'll come and check on you later in the night.  I promised to sleep with the little ones because they are probably scared, and I think you big girls might want a little space.  As long as you have each other, I think I can trust you alone now.  But if you get lonely or scared, you can come to the little girls' room, okay?"

He smiled at each of them, and the picked up their dirty clothes to take out of the room with him.  He dropped them off at the laundry on his way back to the little girl's room, and then he crawled into Imelda's bed, and laid next to her.

"I'm going to sleep with you, sweetie, so you don't feel so lonely.  Samantha has her big brother here in the same room and her daddy, but all little Imelda has, is her big sister in the other room, so I'm more worried about you than any of the others, baby."

He wrapped his arm around her, and then closed his eyes....

At around 2:00 in the morning, April's bladder woke her with a need to pee.

Brianna was still sleeping peacefully.

Samantha started to fill her diaper with pee at just half past one, and Imelda was still dry....

April woke up feeling like her bladder was about to burst. She looked over and saw Brianna was still asleep. April sat up in bed and wished that Mike had slept in their room. 

April squeezed her legs together,  trying not to pee. She wasn't sure what time it was and didn't know if she could hold it until morning or not. 

Samantha wet her diaper in her sleep. 

Eventually, poor April was soaked with pee as well as her bedding.

The rest of the house were sleeping peacefully, and it was now around 2:45 a.m.

The next morning, there was likely no way to hide it from Mike, but the one that likely worried her more, was what her father would do when he found her bed and clothes all wet....