LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"Are... are you sure?" Brianna asked.  "Because I really don't like anyone touching me there, even you.  I would like to do it, but I don't want to get you in trouble either."

She looked down.

Brianna nodded, and she washed off herself, and then handed the cloth back to her cousin.

"Thank you, April."

She felt her face redden a bit, but was quite glad that her cousin wasn't being mean about the situation they found themselves in.

April took the washcloth and finished washing Brianna. 

"You're welcome." April replied. 

April took a towel and dried Brianna with it. She wrapped the towel around Brianna's waist. 

"Alright, wait for me to get Samantha cleaned up, then I'll get you both dressed." April said. 

Samantha came over to April and let her clean her up. 

Brianna nodded and waited there for April to take care of her.

Mike sighed when he was eventually asked to take care of Imelda because the older girls were busy.

He reached down to pick Imelda up.

"Let's go play upstairs," he said to her.  Mostly, he just wanted to get her out of their dad's eyesight so he couldn't find something wrong that Imelda had done now.

April removed Samantha's skirt and diaper and quickly washed her. She wrapped Samantha in a towel and led her towards the door.

"Alright, let's go find something for you two to wear." April said. 

April waited for Brianna to come over and led them to the bedroom. 

Imelda nodded at Mike. She didn't like being down here with just Mike. She was afraid Frank was going to come back in the room. 

Mike and Imelda came through the door just behind April leading Samantha and Brianna by the hand.

Mike sighed.

"Oh, I thought you were taking care of her in the bathroom," he said to April.  "Sorry to intrude, but I wanted to get Imelda out of the kitchen before dad didn't notice that he hadn't caught her doing something bad yet.  Do you need any help, maybe with Brianna?"

Brianna felt funny.  April wasn't that much older than her, and she was supposed to treat her like she was three because of wetting her pants.  Brianna immediately ran over to MIke.

"I don't want April to treat me like I'm three.  We're... supposed to be equal," she sniffled.

Mike nodded.

"Come on, Brianna.  I'll finish changing you, sweetie...."

He then reached for her hand and Brianna took it.

"I cleaned them up in the bedroom. I was just bringing them back her to get them dressed." April said. 

April watched Brianna run over to Mike, then looked down at Samantha. 

"Let's get you dressed," April said. 

April went to the dresser and took out a diaper and shirt. She had Samantha step into the diaper and pulled it up. 

"I don't know how much longer daddy wants you to wear a diaper, but we better put it on you, just in case." 

"Okay." Samantha said. 

Mike nodded.

"Okay, well, I think it would probably be better if I did the cleaning up if one of you bigger kids need it, but you can handle Samantha, right?"

Then he exited with Brianna in tow.

Imelda was left with April and Samantha for the time being.

Soon enough, Brianna and Mike came back, Brianna wearing a clean pair of yellow shorts.

Mike went over to his sister, April, and he whispered.

"Are you okay, sis?"

She had just gone a little while ago, but he still wanted to be on top of it so his dad didn't catch her peeing her pants.

Mike nodded and left Brianna with the others and went to do some homework.

Brianna walked into the room and sat on a bed.

"This sucks," she said aloud.

Brianna frowned and looked at April.

"Why are you sorry?  You didn't do anything wrong," she said.  "I wish mama was here...."

She sighed.

Mike was talking to dad again.

"I made daddy angry when I said you could get up from the table. He might not have told me to clean you up like a three year old if you would have stayed at the table." April answered. 

April kept playing with Samantha and Imelda. 

"So, I should have just went potty in my pants at the table?" she asked April now getting the idea of what was expected of her.  She suspected that was the way of things, but this was the first time she actually heard it in so many words.  "I'll just go in my pants next time," she told April.  "It's better than getting in trouble for being bad even if I don't want to do it."

"That sounds almost like school, where the teachers always want you to go before class, except they've never forced me to wet my pants if I couldn't hold it...."

She frowned.

"Yeah, I have a little to do."

Brianna sighed and decided she would do her best to hide it next time even if it meant she would have to disgrace herself.  She didn't understand why that was the rule, but Uncle Frank didn't seem to be in the mood to discuss why the rules what they were, and to be reasonable about them at all.

She shrugged.

"It's just a little algebra.  I think I can get through it."

A couple of hours later, Mike came up to see his sisters and cousins.

"Dad says it's almost bedtime, girls.  Anyone want to use the bathroom?"

Brianna shrugged her shoulders and looked to the others.

Mike sighed.

"If it were up to me, you would," he said.  "Just so we can hide your peeing in your pants from dad, but I'll let you decide, sis.  I won't make you."

He looked at Brianna.

"I don't want to.  I wouldn't have wet earlier, but I wasn't allowed to go at dinner."

"I know, cous."