LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Brianna sat down and then Mike smiled and started to pray.

When he was done, and everyone said "Amen," he looked around at the girls.

"Go ahead and eat, girls."

Brianna complied right away.

As they were eating, Frank called in from the living room.

"You girls eat," Mike told the girls.  Then he got up and went to see what Frank wanted.

Brianna shivered a moment.

Samantha started to need to pee.

Samantha felt a twinge in her bladder. Since she knew she wouldn't be able to use the bathroom until they were finished eating, she tried to ignore it. 

Imelda kept eating, but felt anxious. She wss worried that uncle Frank had found out about her accident while playing outside earlier. 

April looked at everyone but kept eating. 

Brianna started to shake her leg nervously under the table.  Uncle Frank had Mike in there a long time, and she was afraid that he was telling Mike to do something else unreasonable.

Mike was in there for twenty minutes, and without Mike to dismiss them after eating, it was up to April, if she dared do it....

Meanwhile, Samantha's bladder had been building for a bit by then, and was now nagging at her.

April finished her food and sat there. She didn't know when Mike would be back. She looked at Samantha and wondered if she needed to use the toilet. She looked at Brianna and sighed. Something seemed off about her. 

Samantha was pressing her legs together and had her hand at her crotch. She felt pee spurt into her pants and quickly squeezed, trying to stop it. 

Poor Sam felt herself leak three times before she couldn't stop it and started flooding the chair, all over a fifteen minute time period, as Mike was still detained in the living room with Frank.

Brianna looked from Imelda to Samantha, and just as Samantha started to lose it so she was continuously peeing because she couldn't stop it anymore, she leaned in towards April.

"I think Sam is peeing her diaper," she said.  "She has the same look that Imelda gets when she's at the point she can't hold it anymore and has started peeing."

Brianna frowned.

"Why?"

She was a little bit shy about admitting if she had to go.  She was a teenager and thought she was supposed to be big enough to hold it without telling everyone, though she would tell April if they were alone or she didn't think anyone would overhear them.

She felt a twinge in her bladder, but tried to play it cool.

Brianna shrugged.

"It's not like we can something about it now, is there?  Am I allowed to leave the table?"

She looked at April blinking a moment.

Brianna nodded and started to stand up.

That's when both Mike and Frank came back in.

Brianna sat back down.

"Where were you going, Brianna?" Frank asked her.

Brianna looked at April afraid to answer.

By now, Samantha's diaper was heavy with pee.

April blushed as both Frank and Mike came into the room. 

"Mike had been gone for awhile, so I gave Brianna permission to leave. Don't blame her, dad." April said. 

Samantha and Imelda shook as Frank stood near them. 

"Why did you give Brianna permission to leave when you the rule is that a man has to give you permission to leave the table as long as a man is present in the house?" Frank asked her.  "Did you want to teach her that it is okay for a woman to disobey the man of the house?"

He narrowed his eyes at April.

Brianna shivered so much, she started to pee down her legs.

"Well, so do I," Frank told his daughter.  "You girls are old enough you should know to go before coming down for dinner, shouldn't you?  If you go when you are supposed to, then that wouldn't happen, would it?"

He glared over at Brianna.

"Did you just pee your pants?" he asked her.

Brianna's lip quivered, and she shook more causing the pee stream to pick up and just pour down her legs.  She held her had in shame.

"I see," Frank paused until she stopped peeing.

"April, if you are done eating, go take Brianna upstairs and change her.  Treat her just like the three year old she behaved like."

Brianna just kept looking down....

"April, change your sister, too.  I swear!"

He looked at Mike and then shook his head and went back in the living room.

Brianna started to cry, tears rolling down her face.

Mike went over to Imelda and picked her up and put her in his lap to continue eating.

Sam stood up and came over to April. April took her hand. She led them up to the bathroom. April started water in the sink.

"Let's get you cleaned up first, Brianna. Let me take your pants and panties off." April said. 

April started undressing Brianna. 

Brianna stood there still, waiting for April to remove her wet clothes.

What choice did she have?  Uncle Frank was clear that she was to treat her like a toddler, and it was her fault for wetting her pants....

April took off Brianna's pants and panties, and started cleaning her with a soapy washcloth. 

"Don't be embarrassed. It seems like we're all having accidents. My dad really has some antiquated ideas. Its almost like he's taking a page from the little house on the prairie books or something." April said. 

"But, I watched that show before.  I don't remember any of the characters actually wetting their pants, except once... and that was because the littlest girl was really little, and the big sister was asked to take her, but she took too long to do so because she was interested in a boy, and then they didn't show what happened to the little girl after that, but the family was happy again, so it was assumed she was just cleaned up."

Brianna sighed.

"LIttle House used to be one of my favorite shows on TV."

She looked down as April continued to clean her up.

"I didn't mean that way. I just meant how the father was always the one making decisions and being in charge. It wasn't just that program though. Most old series had the father make all the decisions. Daddy needs to get with the times." April said. 

April reached Brianna's privates and looked up at her. 

"Would you like to wash your own privates, or dio you want me too. Daddy wouldn't know if you did it." April said.