LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Mike smiled.

"Don't worry, sis.  I'm just getting some wet clothes to clean Imelda up with.  I'm not here to make sure you go or not.  or get changed."

He wet the cloths and then went directly out to go take care of Imelda.

Brianna sighed.

"You really should see a doctor, I think.  You just peed yourself outside, and you weren't even under a strict schedule.  Something is really wrong, April."

"Alright." April replied. 

April listened to Brianna and shook her head. She didn't want her father or Mike taking her to the doctor. 

"Ill be alright. It's not that bad." April insisted.

April took the clothes and got dressed. 

Brianna sighed.  She was sure it was worse than April wanted to admit.  April has been wetting herself constantly.  She was sure her cousin didn't want to....

She decided to drop it and leave the bathroom so she could get dressed in peace.

Mike came back to Imelda and he squatted by her.

"I'm going to clean you up," he told her.  "If you feel weird, I can let you do it, but I'm afraid you might not get clean enough since you are not in a bath, and that's why I want to help.  I don't want you to get sick.  If we run a bath, my dad might get mad at you for peeing your pants and needing to be changed if he hears the water running."

Once April was dressed, she left the bathroom, leaving her wet things in the hamper in the bathroom. April started for the kitchen. 

Imelda smiled at Mike when he came back in the room. She listened to Mike, then nodded. 

"Go ahead." She said. 

Mike smiled and nodded.

"That's a good girl," he patted her head.  "It's much easier when you cooperate when you've had a problem so I can deal with it easier."

He started to clean her up being careful so he didn't hurt her.

Then he finally got the pull up out and slipped it up her legs.

"Okay, you can finish getting dressed now, honey," he told her.

Imelda held still as Mike cleaned her and then slid the pull up on her. She looked down at the pull up and them at Mike. 

"What should I wear? Did my clothes get wet when my diaper leaked?" Imelda asked.  

He frowned and went to her closet and looked around for a while before he finally pulled out a skirt.

"This should help for now," he told her.

He then helped her put on her clean things.

"If you pee, get me right away," he told her.  "These pull ups seem really cheap, and leak too easily, so I'd rather change you sooner than later, after you've leaked all over yourself."

Imelda let Mike dress her. She nodded at him when he told her to get him if she had any accident. 

"I hope I don't have anymore. I would rather pee in the toilet." Imelda said. 

Imelda put her hand in Mike's.

Mike nodded and held her hand.

"Well, just do what you can, and if it happens, then let me take care of it, okay?"

He hugged her.

Mike carried her back to where Brianna and Samantha were.  He expected that April was cooking by now like dad told her to do.

"Brianna, watch the little girls, okay?  I need to go check on April."

Brianna nodded.

Then Mike went to go find April.

Mike came into the kitchen, and he sat at the table watching her.

"Are you okay, sis?" he asked.  "You know I don't like you girls to be alone right now, so I thought I'd sit with you while you make dinner since Brianna has the other two girls with her to keep her from doing something stupid."

"Yes, I'm okay. I've got my mind on getting dinner ready, so I haven't had time to think about much else. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." April said. 

Just then the timer on the oven dinged. 

"Okay, I'll go get the other kids then.  You get dad's so he doesn't have a reason to yell at you, okay?"

Mike then ran up to get the other girls.

Frank looked over at April and sighed.

"It's about time.  What in the world took so long?"

He reached for his plate.

"You do good at school?" he asked her.

"Good girl," Frank told his daughter.  "Go get the others' food ready, honey."

He went to watching TV and eating.

by this time, Mike had the other girls lined up and walking into the kitchen.

"Little kids at the table," he ordered.  "Brianna, go see if April needs help."

Brianna nodded.

"What can I do?" Brianna asked April.

April turned to Brianna. 

"I've just about got everything done. I'm just getting drinks for everyone." April said.

She handed a couple of glasses to Brianna and carried a couple herself and brought them to the table.

Brianna nodded and started to help get the juice ready with the glasses.

Mike smiled and sat with the younger girls.

"Wait for your sisters to sit politely," he reminded the younger kids.