LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"I just know you have to pee really bad, and us standing out here waiting on the bus isn't helping. I don't have to go as bad as you do. If you have an accident,  don't worry about me thinking any less of you, I'll know you tried your best not to." April said. 

April looked down the street for the bus. 

Brianna shook her head.

"I'm not going to pee," she said shakily really hoping she wasn't going to.  If she wet herself, not only would she have to face everyone in the family in wet pants, but all those kids and the people picking up their kids would see.  That would be unbearable.  Her face went really red and her ears felt stuffed up as though she couldn't use them at all.  The only thing that existed in the next few minutes, was her need to pee.  Her body was shaking.  Her legs and knees bounced off of each other.  Her hands played with the material of her pants at the outsides of her legs as she willed herself not to indecently put her hands into her lap to grab herself.

The bus was still seven minutes away.

April frowned and tried to shield Brianna from everyone else at the bus stop. 

"I know you're not Brianna. The bus will be here any minute and we can go home." April said. 

The bus was finally coming into view as Brianna bent and straightened her legs and her knees knocked.  She was sweating and had beads of water at her hairline and on her neck.  Her face was red, and her hands were fidgety trying to avoid the front of her pants, but were in constant motion clasping each other, holding the sides of her legs and wiping around to her heavy round bottom, and then clasping again.  She was breathing heavily.  It wasn't going to be much longer.  She hoped she could at least get in the car again and not do this out in the open where everyone would see her do it.

As it was, the car's back seat was too small for all four kids to sit in the back, so one of them would sit in the front.  Brianna wondered which unlucky kid or kids would have to sit next to her because she knew she was going to wet her pants once she got back in.  There was no way she could hold it until they got home.

April frowned watching Brianna. She didn't think Brianna was going to make it home. Just watching her made April think about her need to pee and she twitched a little. When the bus pulled up in front, Samantha and  Imelda stepped off. April came over and took their hands. 

"Let's get in the car. You too Brianna." April said, 

She walked quickly to the car. 

Brianna tried to walk to the car, but it was really hard to walk without wetting herself.  She had to keep her thighs together to keep from leaking, and her hands were still busy trying to decide whether it was safe to grab herself or not.  Any minute, it was going to burst, and she was going to pee her pants like a little kid, and probably right in front of her cousins and her sister at the very least.

Tears started to roll down her cheeks but she some how made it to the side of the car while they decided who should sit in the front seat.

Mike saw Brianna acting funny, and he got out of the car.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to pee," she whimpered.

"You can't do that in the car.  It'll soak into the seats, Brie.  How about going behind those bushes over there.  No one will watch you."

"I can't walk anymore, and I don't want anyone to watch me pee...." she said about to cry.  The whine in her voice was telling everyone how close she was to embarrassing herself....

April got Samantha and Imelda to the car and buckled them in. She heard Mike and Brianna talking. April came over to Brianna again. 

"Mike's right. You can go behind the bushes. I'll help you over there." April said. 

April put her arms under Brianna's legs and tried to move her over to the bushes. 

Brianna started to cry as they ushered her towards the bushes.  They obviously didn't trust her to get home, and she definitely knew she couldn't pull her pants down out there!  It was too easy for someone to come and see what she was doing.  She started to squirt into her panties long before they got to the bushes, and her pants were arleady darkening and getting soaked by the time they were in the bushes.

MIke let April take care of her because Brianna was a girl and not even his sister, so he felt it was probably bad enough she had to pee outside without him watching her do it.

April brought Brianna over to the bushes, then saw she was already wet.

"Stay here, okay? I'll see if Mike has a blanket or something you can wrap around you so you can get to the car." April said.

Anna nodded with tears rolling down her cheeks as she continued ot pee her pants completely.

Soon enough, she was done and waiting for April to come back.

Mike frowned when he saw only his sister coming back towards him.

"Tell me that something didn't happen," he said in a low tone worried about his cousin.

April walked back to the car. 

"Brianna wet her pants. She didn't even make it to the bushes. I told her that I would see if you had a blanket or something she can wrap around herself to come to the car." April explained. 

Mike shrugged.

"Um... I have my coat, I guess.  Here."

He handed April his coat.

"Tell her that we'll be home soon, and she can change her pants then."

"Alright,  I will." April said, taking the coat.

April walked back to Brianna. 

"Mike said to put his coat on Ann's that you can change your pants once we get home." April said, 

April held the coat for Brianna to put on. 

Brianna nodded and put the coat on.  It was pretty long on her, so it somewhat covered her wet bottom.

She walked back with April with her head down.

meanwhile, Mike looked at Imelda and Samantha.

"Girls, I don't want you to say anything to Anna about what happened to her.  She's upset enough about it, and will probably get in trouble at home, so please think about how you would want to be treated if you were the one to... er... wet your pants, okay?"

He waited for the other girls to get in, and then started to drive home.

April walked with Brianna back to the car and helped her in first, then sat beside her, 

Samantha and Imelda listened to Mike and nodded. They were still young enough to remember having potty accidents and didn't want Brianna to feel bad.

Everyone was quiet on the way home. 

As they approached the house, the police officer was just leaving the house and by the time Mike had pulled the car up into the drive, the police car was gone.

He sighed and opened the door.  He had been told that his dad would be told, and to not say anything unitl his father had a chance to talk to the girls about the situation with their moms.  He looked back at Anna, and realized that that would mean that she would likely be scolded by their dad and not her mom, and that would only make it worse, for her having wet her pants.  He hoped that dad would go easy on her.

Anna kept her head down as she waited to get out and then walked up to the house.  She didn't know yet, that mom was gone, but her cousins already knew she had peed her pants, and soon enough, her uncle and probably her mom was going to find out.  She didn't think her mom would get too mad at her, but she still felt embarrassed about it.

Mike got out of the car, and he reached his hands for the younger kids.  He liked to tow them around everywhere when he had the chance.

Brianna, her face all red, accepted April's help out of the car and walked with her thought a bit slowly and depressed towards the front door.

"We're home," Mike called out to their dad.

"In the kitchen!  I need everyone in the kitchen right now."

Samantha and Imelda took Mike's hand and let him walk them into the house.  April walked slowly with Brianna, intending to take her upstairs and help her clean up. She heard her father and looked at Mike, then started walking to the kitchen. 

Brianna was terribly embarrassed, but she didn't think she could slip upstairs when the rest of the kids were called into the kitchen.  Her face red as a tomato, she cautiously looked into the kitchen before walking fully in.

Frank saw his niece and shook his head at her.  He had some difficult news, so he decided that scolding her about peeing her pants was not something he wanted to do at that moment.  He would let it slide this one time because obviously all the children would be upset once he told them what he had to say.

"Have a seat, kids.  Brianna, you too.  You can clean up after I'm done talking...."

He stood up and sighed.

"No doubt you saw the police car leave the house on your way here?"

He was nervous.  How do you tell a bunch of kids that their mothers were missing and that the police didn't even know where to look at the moment?  This was going to get real emotional real fast, as though it wasn't already because his wife was missing on top of it.

Samantha and Imelda looked at Frank with concern. They could tell something had happened. They found a seat at the table.

April helped Brianna sit down before sitting down. She nodded at Frank and wondered what the police car had been doing at the house. She waited to hear what Frank had to say.

Mike already knew what happened, and he could see that his father was having a hard time with starting the conversation.

"The police visited me at school, too," he told his father.  "Do you mind if I say something to start it?"

Mike shrugged and then nodded.

"Our moms' car was found halfway between here and the town they were going to.  Whatever happened, had happened on their way there, and that's why we haven't heard from them...."

Frank cut in.

"But the police said that there is no proof that they are dead or even hurt.  They just don't know where they are."

Both Frank and Mike looked around at the girls.

Anna's eyes got wide and her mouth dropped into a surprised oh shape.

By then, April's bladder was nudging her even harder, but she was still able to keep it under control for now, as long as she wanted to.

Samantha and Imelda listened to Frank and Mike. They both started to cry as they realized their mommies were missing and maybe dead. 

April almost got sick to her stomach. It was like someone had hit her hard. Her mother and her aunt were missing. She started crying too. She felt a twinge in her bladder but she wasn't clear minded enough to deal with it. 

Because of not being clear minded enough to realize her need was as bad as it was, April started to feel a warm wetness spread over the crotch of her panties and then her pants as she sat there, feeling whatever she was feeling about the news.

Frank didn't notice that she was wetting her pants, and even if he had, he knew that the kids were dealing with a lot at the moment, so he wouldn't have yelled at her or corrected her for wetting her pants like he normally would have done if she had done this any other day.

Eventually, Frank just left the kitchen to watch TV in the living room.  He didn't really know what to say to his kids.

Mike, however, stayed in the kitchen and watched the girls.  He soon noticed that April was peeing her pants, but he called the two little gilrs over to him and put them in his lap.

"We don't know anything, really," he told his youngest sister and his little cousin.  "Really, if the policeman had not come, we wouldn't have known anything less.  WE already knew our moms were missing, and they haven't said that they are dead, so we still have hope, right?"

He then looked over at April and Brianna.

"Right April?"

Imelda and Samantha let Mike pick them up Ann's hold them. They stopped crying as he talked to them. They nodded their heads at him. 

April listened to Mike and tried to calm down. She didn't realize she had wet her pants yet. She looked over at Brianna and then at Mike. 

"Can I take Brianna upstairs and help her clean up?" April asked.