LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"It is April.  I know that voice," Angela smiled at the rest of the group.  "Some one go get a nurse and tell them than April peed her pants and she's in the bathroom.  The rest of us will watch her to make sure she doesn't run away."

Angela leaned against the stall door.

"You might as well come on out and show us," Angela said.  "We know who it is, and we know you've peed your pants, April.  If you don't come out right now and show us, we might have to call your dad.  Don't think we don't know how to get a hold of him, and I can call him on my cell at lunch time.  You know that, don't you?"

The girl smiled.

"Well, we didn't tell her to pee all the way.  You can at least hide what you did, if you sit right and keep your legs closed, Sam.  But there's no way for Imelda to hide it.  She's just going to have to go to class with everyone knowing... unless she wants to go see the nurse and get in trouble with her family for peeing her pants...."

She let Samantha finish, and then they directed the girls out of the bathroom and showed them to everyone else there.

"This is what happens when you try to sneak by.  See?"

Other girls gulped and got back in line not wanting to sneak by anymore....

April listened to the girls voices. She frowned as Angela threatened to call her father. She wasn't sure if Angela was bluffing or not, but she didn't want to take that chance. She was afraid of what her farther would do if he found out. 

"I'm coming out." April said. 

April stood up and started to open the door. 

Angela smiled when she opened the door and saw her pants.

"You are soaked, aren't you?  Are you a little kid or something?"

She looked over at the other girls in the room.

"Do you think the nurse can get you something to wear to class?" Angela asked her.  "Maybe if you wear a diaper, no one will have to call your daddy on you.  I can go with you and see if the nurse will put a diaper on you, and then take you to lunch.  Would you like that?"

Angela smiled.

"Exactly."

She walked her to the nurse and told the nurse in front of everyone in the room.

"April peed her pants.  She needs a diaper and to get something clean.  She doesn't want to go home."

Some other kids looked down as if they felt bad for April.

The nurse gave Angela a dirty look, but took April to the back where there were curtains around the beds.

"Honey, should I just call your dad to pick you up?" she asked her.

April went with Angela to the nurse's office. She looked down, blushing, as Angela let everyone know why they were here. She walked with the nurse back to the cubicle.

"No please don't call daddy. I want to go back to class." April said.

The nurse frowned.

"If I don't call your daddy, I'll have to put a diaper on you, April.  I don't have any panties here for you.  We don't keep panties in the lost and found because it's not healthy to wear other kids' under clothes."

She sighed.

"If you are that certain, then I guess I can diaper you, but you'll need help to use the toilet or you won't be able to get the diaper back on.  You will probably end up ripping the tabs if you rush to get the diaper off, and I don't want you wearing school clothes without something on under them."

She looked at April for several minutes to make sure of what she wanted.

Now, Samantha and Imelda had about five minutes of recess left, and if they went to the nurse, they knew they would be asked why they peed, and the adults would not just accept that they peed.  From past experience of it happening to Imelda, before, she could remember the office staff constantly asking why she chose to pee herself, even if she did choose to do it.  They were looking for a trigger or someone that might have made them feel too scared to use the bathroom, and if they told....

"Yes ma'am, i'm sure. Go ahead and put a diaper on me." April sighed.

Samantha took Imelda's hand and went to the nurse's office because she knew the teacher would send them anyway. Samantha knocked on the door.

The nurse sighed.

"Alright, but come right to the office when you need to go," she said.  "We don't want you wetting your self all day, right?"

She then started to help the girl change her pants.

The nurse frowned when she saw the girls come in, one of them obviously wet.

"Honey?  What happened?" she asked Imelda.

But then, she noticed the back of Samantha's pants too.

"Did you wet your pants, too, sweetie?" she asked her.

"Yes ma'am, I will." April promised.

Imelda looked at the floor, blushing. She didn't want to tell the nurse what happened.

"Just a little. We didn't make it to the bathroom on time." Samantha answered 

The nurse shook her head.

"That's not very healthy, ladies.  I should call your dad for you."

She started to get the phone.

The nurse got a clean diaper on April and then put her in a skirt and sent her off.

The nurse at the elementary school shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but we have to have parental consent to change you.  I'll just be a minute on the phone.  If I don't get a hold of him right away, then I'll get you in something clean for now, but we can't send you back to class without the parents' permission."

She then dialed the number and waited.

April was able to get into class without anyone really mentioning what happened to her in class after that.

Angela, the bully, had had to go somewhere else, and no one in this class seemed to think about whether she had peed her pants or not.

"Yes ma'am." Samantha sighed. 

Samantha and Imelda stayed standing, as they didn't want to sit down I  their wet pants. 

April sat down at her desk, keeping her legs together so no one could see her diaper. 

The nurse got a hold of him.

She then went over to the girls and squatted down by them after she was done talking to him.

"He said he'll be right here, and told me not to touch you.  He's going to take you home to get you cleaned up because he doesn't think having you finish school smelling like pee would be a good thing."

She then walked them where there was a television, turned it on cartoons, and sat them on the floor to watch.

Frank finally came to the school nurse office, and he frowned upon seeing both girls sitting there in their wet pants watching TV.

"Come here, girls," he told them.  "We need to go in the bathroom first."

He directed them into the nurse's bathroom and then he squatted down to them.

"I told you, didn't I?  If you kept wetting yourselves like this... what would happen?"

He pulled out diapers.

"Now, unless  you want everyone in the school to hear me putting you in a diaper causing them to pester you with questions tomorrow, I suggest you quietly accept this."

Then he reached for his own daughter first.

"Now, no fighting."

He started to pull down her wet pants....

Samantha looked up as Frank came into the nurses office. Samantha and Imelda stood up. 

Samantha's eyes got big as she saw the diapers. Samantha whimpered as Frank started to undress her, 

Imelda just stood there knowing it would be her turn next. 

He got her a diaper on her, and then he put a skirt on Samantha.

"Now, I do not expect you to take that off unless you come to me and ask.  I will not be taking it off until it's wet.  Do you understand, young lady?  If you are going to act like a baby and pee yourself, then you can do it in a diaper."

He then turned to Imelda and put her in a diaper and skirt.

"Now, let's go home so I can wash you girls up a little better.  You stink from pottying in your pants."

Even if they did, at least they had skirts on, and though he meant to embarrass them, he couldn't put a skirt on that wasn't long enough as that would definitely be called neglect or something worse.

He got them into the car and started to drive them home.

Brianna was in her class not having much trouble herself, but she heard rumors about the school that April had peed her pants, and that she was probably wearing a diaper or that she might have gone for the day.

Mike got a call at school to say that the younger kids were picked up and so when it was time to get the middle school girls, he came to get them so he could take them straight home.

Brianna didn't say anything to Mike about the rumors at school concerning April.  She figured that was up to her if she was going to tell him.

Frank looked back at the girls.

"I'll take you both home today, but tomorrow, you are wearing a diaper to school, and for the next two days.  I won't care if you wet it, since you can't get it off on your own, but I want you both to learn not to wet your pants especially in public.  Understand?"

He then started to drive.

Mike, while waiting for Brianna to come out, noticed how nervous April was.

"What's wrong, April?" he asked her.

Mike frowned.

"Are you wet right now?" he asked her.  "Or what did you do about the accident?"

Brianna eventually came out to the car.  She had taken a little longer because she went to the bathroom before she came out.