LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

After some time, Mike came down with the other two girls, and he put them at the table.

"The big girls need to be cleaned up," Frank told Mike.  "Brianna just now peed herself on top of wetting the bed, and April peed herself in the bedroom just before I got them up.  I have half a mind to punish them, but I'm not sure that's going to do much good, so I want you to help them clean up.  Treat them like little kids because little kids pee their pants, but don't yell at them or anything like that.  I just don't know what to do about them."

Mike nodded.

Mike held out his hands to his other sister and his big cousin.

"Come on, girls.  Let's go get you cleaned up."

Mike didn't say anything to either girl until he got them upstairs and in the bathroom, where he started to take off April's clothes first.

"April, sis, why didn't you come to the bathroom?  You shouldn't have just waited in the room and peed your pants, if you could help it, honey."

He pulled down her pants and then her panties.

He hugged her and put her on the toilet while he removed her shirts.

"If you can, go ahead and pee in the toilet while I get Brianna undressed."

But April had already peed completely in the bedroom, so there was nothing left to come out.

Mike sighed.

"I did want you to wait in the bedroom, sis.  But not if it meant you were going to have an accident that would embarrass you and get you in trouble with dad.  He's already asking me to treat you like a little kid or a baby.  I don't want things to get worse for you."

He hugged Brianna.

"And you, if you had to go so badly, this morning, don't just pee your pants in the kitchen.  Tell Uncle Frank.  If I'm already in the bathroom giving the little ones a bath, he'll let you come up and use the toilet.  It's not like it will matter if I watch or not since I have to treat you like a little kid anyway and wash you when you pee your pants, cous."

She blushed and nodded.

"I don't want either of you to be scared or worried if you really do have an accident in your pants, but I don't want to make it harder by making you wait when there is a toilet right there for you to use, either, ladies.  It's embarrassing enough if you wet in your sleep or other times.  There is no reason for you to wet at home when you are awake unless there is a really good reason for it, okay?"

He hugged Brianna as he finished undressing her, and then he helped her into the bath.  Then he went and got April, hugged her, and got her into the bath.

"I have to treat you like little girls," he sighed.  "And dad might come up and check on us, so I'm going to wash you girls this time."

He started with April because she was his sister, so to him, he felt less awkward taking care of her than he did his cousin, and he thought the girls felt the same, though he figured April was still really embarrassed and felt awkward about him washing her, too.

April blushed as Mike talked to her, ashamed she had wet her pants.

When Mike came over, she stood up and went with him to the tub. She say down and let him start to wash her, feeling embarrassed, 

Mike was gentle and only as thorough as he had to be.  He gave her the wash rag several times when he thought he was getting close to places that were supposed to be private.  April was still fourteen years old after all.  It didn't seem right to him to help her wash certain places, though he did watch to make sure she cleaned it well enough so that dad wouldn't accuse him of not taking proper care of her.

He then washed Brianna the same way.

Once they were done, and Frank had not come up at all, but probably because he was busy with the little girls, he led the big sisters to the room.

He turned to April first.

"Here is what we are going to do about school," he told her as directly as he could.  "I know it must be hard to get to the bathroom during class time, but if people keep seeing you pee your pants, it's not going to be good for you.  So, I want you to be smart about it.  If you don't think you can hold it, then I want you to carefully leak as much as you think you need to, to not have a complete accident that will be noticed."

He went to her panty drawer as he was talking.

"To hide your leaking, we are going to put on several pair of panties.  If you leak through one pair enough to relieve yourself so you don't pee all the way, it will be noticed and make a puddle.  But if we put on four or five pair of panties on you, then I'm hoping that will absorb enough pee that the crotch of your pants won't show too much.  Then, it will just be up to you to be careful until you can get to a toilet and pee the rest out there.  Make sense?"

He came over with six pair of panties intending on getting as many of them on her as he could, one over the other.

April let Mike wash her and stayed in the tub as he washed Brianna. 

She got out and went to the bedroom with Mike and Brianna. She listened to him and watched as he took several pairs of panties out of the dresser. 

"Yes, I guess it makes sense." April said. 

April let Mike put the panties on her. 

Once he had four pairs of panties on his sister, one more just wouldn't fit over it, he then put her in sweat pants and a nice top, and then he dressed Brianna much the same way.

It was a little strange with all those panties on at once, but it wasn't particularly hard to walk.  It just felt funny in the crotch for both girls.

Eventually, they got to the table where the bigger kids were able to eat breakfast.

Frank smiled when Mike took the older girls back in dressed, and he nodded at Mike.

"Make sure everyone gets to school on time," he reminded his son.

MIke nodded.

Before they knew it, the girls were all at school again.

The first of the day started out pretty calm and normal for all of them....

During April's third period, she had to poop.  She could likely hold it until the end of class, but it was a little hard to concentrate while she had to use the bathroom so badly, and she had to be careful so it didn't just come out while she was studying because it was getting kind of bad....

At around ten, they had recess, and both Samantha and Imelda had to pee.

The problem, was that there was this sixth grader standing by the bathrooms and demanding money from anyone that wanted to go in.

April stayed in her seat clenching her bottom to keep the poop inside. She bit her lip, trying not poop her pants. 

Samantha and Imelda walked toward the bathroom. They saw the sixth grader and frowned. They saw her talking to another girl and tried to slip past her. 

About halfway in, the teacher called April up to the board to work on a problem in front of the class.

The sixth grader nearly missed the two, but three friends of hers were inside, and they caught them slipping inside.

"What do you think you are doing?" they asked.  "There's no way Barbara let you both come in at the same time, so you snuck in, didn't you?  You didn't pay."

They pushed the girls against the far wall not caring if anyone else slipped past now that they had their attention drawn on the first trespassers.

"Do you think we are going to just forget you tried to go around us like that?"

April groaned and stood up. She made her way to the blackboard. She was having trouble keeping her poop inside her. She picked up the chalk and tried working on the problem. 

Samantha sniffled as the girls pressed her and Imelda against the wall. 

"We need to pee! I don't have any money." Samantha whined. 

"Well, you have a choice," the girls told them.  "You can either prove to us you had to pee by leaking in your pants until we are satisfied you really had to go, or you can get beat up for trying to sneak past us.  Which one do you want?"

As April worked on the problem, the squirmy little log inside worked its way this way and that to try to wiggle out.  It pressed against her, and did everything it could, but with some squirming, April was able to keep it from slipping into her panties.

The teacher noticed her squirming around and gave her the wiggling "come here" forefinger gesture, just like her dad did when she was in trouble.

When she approached him, he looked into her eyes.

"Do you need to use the toilet, young lady?" he asked her rather quietly so no one could really hear him, though they didn't have to since they could see her squirming, and the saw that he had called her over for a private word....

"That's not fair! Why are you picking on us younger kids?" Samantha whined.

Samantha looked at Imelda and blushed. She relaxed her bladder and peed a little in her pants, hoping that would be good enough. 

April blushed as the teacher called her over. 

"Um, yes ma'am." April replied, blushing again. 

"I'll write you a pass this time, but remember, you are not to make a habit of this.  You go before class, not during it, okay?" he reminded her.

He then started to write out a pass.

Her bowels started to slip and she could feel gravity trying to pull the brick of mass down into her panties so powerfully, that it hurt to keep her muscles clinched, and if she lost concentration for even a moment, she was going to have at least half of it in her panties....

The girl smiled at them.

"We're not picking on YOU," she said.  "You tried to sneak by when you know the rule at recess.  You know  you have to wait until you go into your classroom or we will charge you money, and still, you tried to cheat us.  You knew that we don't like cheaters, and that we punish them, but you still tried."

One of the girls noticed that Samantha had stopped peeing.

"You're not wet enough," she said.  "No one can tell you leaked at all.  Pee a little more unless you want to go all the way in your pants and on top of it, have us parading you to the office in front of the whole school...."

She laughed at her look.

"Come on, just a little bit more so I can tell you peed your pants some.  And you, too, little girl," she frowned at Imelda.

"Yes sir, thank you." April said. 

April kept her bottom clenched as she took the pass and started out of the classroom. 

"There shouldn't be rules like that." Samantha said. 

Samantha sighed and peed a little more, hoping that she didn't pee too much and that the bullies would be satisfied. 

Imelda frowned back, but she peed in her pants. 

As Imelda started, she found to her horror, that she couldn't stop it until she was nearly empty.

Samantha was able to pee enough to get her butt good and wet and her privates were wet, but it had not spread down her legs that badly yet.

"Good girl," the bullies told both girls.  Then they took them each, cut the line for them, and put them in the cubical where they started to undress them like they were babies.

"Let us help unless you want to finish in your pants," the big girls told them, but Imelda was already soaked and didn't have to go anymore.

As April approached the bathroom, the poop started slipping into her panties.  Before she got the door open, a big lump of it sat heavily in her panties.  As she got to the cubical door, more pushed into her panties on her, and then, as she finally stared at the toilet, she had finished pooping all the way in her panties, and it was a real mess.

If she tried to pull down her pants, it was likely to get all over the place.  It had been a really soft squishy sort of poop, so it stuck to her panties as soon as it entered them, and it was all over her bottom and her around her legs just inside her panties, but it threatened to leak out of the leg holes.  And she still had to pee though she had started to drizzle a little when she was pooping....

Imelda started crying as she soaked her pants. Samantha let the girls take them in the stalls. 

"I don't think my cousin has to go anymore," Samantha said. 

Samantha allowed them to undress her. 

April started crying as she pooped her pants. She sat down, not sure what to do. She started peeing herself. April wondered how long she could stay there until the teacher sent someone for her. 

"That's too bad," they told Samantha and Imelda.  "We didn't tell her to pee all over herself.  If she tries to lie about it, we have witnesses that will say we were on the other side of the playground from the toilets, so you better not try to tell.  We will know, and you will both have to use your pants every day until one of you poops yourself if you try to get us in trouble."

"Yeah," another girl said.

April sat in there until the bell rang, and some people started to come in the bathroom.

Sitting there, even on the toilet, and flooding her pants, the pee got all over the floor, so some people in the stalls next to her saw the pee on the floor and they put together someone was in the stall.

"Who's in there, peeing on the floor?" Someone outside the front of April's stall asked.  "You better tell us.  We need to get the nurse or something for you if you peed your pants...."

"She did," another girl said.  "Why else would pee be all over the floor.  She's wet, and I bet I know who it is...."

"How would you know?"

"She left the class in the middle and hasn't come back.  I think it's her."

"Not April!"

"Yeah.  I mean, who else could it be?  We saw the teacher ask her if she had to pee, and then he let her leave the room.  Teachers don't do that unless you look like you're going to have an accident unless they let you go...."

"No, but you made her pee herself just the same." Samantha said. 

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone, will we, Imelda?" Samantha asked. 

Imelda looked down at the floor and shook her head.

April was still crying. She didn't answer the girls. She heard them talking. 

"Go away." April whimpered.