LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"Oh," Mike said.  "I didn't mean to do anything uncomfortable to you.  I was just trying to comfort you, and thought patting your bottom was safe, honey."

He put her back down on her feet and started to undo her pants.

"Okay, cous.  Let's get these off, sweetie."

He pulled them down her legs and then got her panties down.

She was really soaked, still.

He wiped her down good and then turned her to face him.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as he got some panties ready for her.

"Okay, I didn't know what you were doing. I thought maybe you were checking my pants." Imelda said. 

Imelda held still as Mike undressed her,  and cleaned her up. 

"Yes, I'm okay." Imelda sighed. 

She stepped into the panties. 

"Well, I was checking to make sure you weren't, you know, still wetting or maybe pooping your panties.  It's not that bad of a thing, cous.  I just don't want to come out and ask you something that you'd want to lie about because it's embarrassing."

He got her panties on her and then started to pull her skirt up.

"Do you not want me to check your pants if I think you're having an accident, honey?"

"It's okay." Imelda said. 

"No, go ahead and do it. With the way things are now, that's probably for the best." Imelda said. 

Imelda smiled at Mike after her skirt was pulled up. 

He smiled at her, and then picked her up.

"Let's go check on the other girls now, okay?"

Brianna smiled as they took her little sister back to the other girls.

Just before they got to the bedroom, Frank came to the room and called at April.

"Get over here," he told her.

"I want to check your pants.  You wet yourself at school, earlier, so I need to start checking on you."

It didn't look like he cared about embarrassing her in front of her sister, her brother, or her cousins at all.

Imelda let Mike carry her back to the other bedroom. 

April stood up and came over to Frank, trembling slightly. She put her arms behind her back, waiting to be checked, knowing she didn't have a choice.

Mike saw Frank as he felt between his sister's legs.

"Dad?"

"Your sister peed her pants at school earlier.  She needs to be checked often from now on, and changed.  I can't trust her to stay dry."

He pulled his hand away from her.

"She's dry right now, but she'll need a shower soon.  Are you still intent on taking care of your sisters and cousins?"

"Yes sir."

"Then get her a bath and take Brianna with her.  I don't know if Brianna has wet or not, but she still needs a bath either way, so you may as well get them one together."

He sighed.  "Yes sir."

He held out each of his hands to his sister and to his cousin.

Frank then reached out his hands to Imelda and to Samantha.

"Let's go down and watch TV until your brother is done with your older sisters," he told Samantha.

April cringed as Frank checked her. She listened to Mike talk to Frank, then went over to Mike and took his hand. 

Samantha came over to Frank and took his hand and Imelda took his other hand.

Brianna sighed and took Mike's other hand and Mike started to lead the older girls to the bathroom.

He got them in there, and then he sat on the toilet for a minute as a chair.

"Do you girls want to take off your clothes by yourselves?" he asked them.

Brianna nodded.

"Dad is busy with the little kids, so he doesn't know what we are doing.  You can just agree that I made sure you got your clothes off without lying," he told them.

Once both of the girls had their clothes off, blushing because neither of them had peed their pants but he had to take care of them, he helped them into the bath.

"You girls can wash yourselves," he told them.  "Since you're not wet right now, I'm not worried about you doing a good job of cleaning up.  I'll just watch in case dad asks me if I made sure you cleaned up good or not.  But I do trust you to do a good job."

Brianna started to wash herself, too.

She looked over at Mike when she thought she was done and she started to stand up.

"Are you don't Brianna?"

She nodded.

He nodded and gave her a towel.  He wasn't actually going to check her unless he really had to, but dad didn't tell him to.

Mike came over and helped her out before handing her a towel.

"There you are, sis.  I'm so sorry that I have to watch you like this.  I mean, I do want to watch you right now even if dad didn't want me to because I'm afraid of you being depressed and stuff, but I just wish the whole thing didn't happen that makes it necessary for you to be watched, sis."

He gave her a light hug only after she had the towel around her.

"Go ahead and dry off, and we'll get you some clothes on, sis."

He looked over at Brianna.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mike.  If we watched each other, do you think you really have to make sure April doesn't kill herself?  I mean, we could both look out for each other."

Mike nodded.

"For a while, I want to make sure you are both stable," he said.  "Once I'm sure you are handling things okay, even with going potty in your pants, then I might let you and April help each other without watching all the time, but I have to make sure.  I don't want to lose you girls, okay?"

Brianna nodded.

She already had her pants on by this time and was putting on her shirt.

Once the girls were dressed, Mike took them back down to the kitchen to start making them some dinner.

While he was cooking, Frank was in the other room with the two little girls watching cartoons.

Once or twice, he looked at them as if to say that they may not ask to leave the room, so there was a scary feeling over the room at the moment.

"April, can you get the dishes out, and Brianna, can you watch the pot for when to add the potatoes?" he asked the girls as he went about cooking.

Samantha and Imelda sat on Frank's lap watching TV. They were a little nervous but say quietly for now. 

"Alright." April said. 

She got the plates out of the cupboard and stacked them on the table, then got out the silverware.

About thirty minutes later, dinner was ready to be served.

Mike went into the living room to get the other girls while he let the big girls dish out the food.

"Are you two hungry?" he asked his little cousin and little sister.

Frank looked over at him.

"The big babies get clean?" he asked.

"Yeah," Mike said in a low voice not liking the way their dad called the big girls babies in front of the younger kids.

April helped Brianna put the food on the plates and set them around the table the table. When they were done April went over to her chair and waited for everyone else. 

"Yes," Samantha and Imelda replied. 

Frank nodded up at Mike.

"Send April in with mine."

He nodded and led the little girls to the table.

"April, dad says he wants you to get his dinner for him," he told his sister.

Brianna frowned thinking that Uncle Frank just wanted to yell at her again or something.

April nodded and got a beer from the refrigerator before picking up Frank's plate and walked into the living room. She stopped in front of Frank and held the plate out to him. 

"Here you are, daddy." April said. 

Frank smiled.

"Did you remember the beer?" he asked her.

"Good girl."

He then dismissed her to go back to eat her dinner.