LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

Brianna smiled and nodded.

"You would help me, if I needed it," she said.  "I may not be able to help much, but I can at least be here for you to talk to."

She took April's hand and patted it lightly.

"We are family."

After nearly an hour, Frank finally got to the school and walked into the nurse's office frowning.

The nurse showed him where she was, and he saw her soaked pants.

"Did you piss your pants?" he asked her.

Brianna stood up and tried to interrupt.

"I'll talk to you later, Brianna.  I'm trying to get to the bottom of what happened to April, and I want her to tell me.  If she can't be truthful then I'll let you tell me."

Brianna frowned and sat down.  She wasn't trying to tell on April.  She was trying to defend her.

"Yes we are." April agreed. 

April blushed when she saw Frank. When he asked her if she had pissed her pants she blushed even harder. 

"Yes sir. I waited too long. I thought I could hold it until lunch." April replied. 

He shook his head.

"You are getting careless, April.  If you do this again, I'll make you wear your wet pants all day, or maybe even put you in a diaper to come to school.  Understand?"

Brianna lowered her head upon hearing him.

"Get in the bathroom and change out of those wet pants and hand them here.  I have to take them home and clean them out before they stain.  Your panties, too."

Actually, he made her do that to embarrass her more than needing to clean them out right away.  He thought if she had to hand him her wet panties, it might embarrass her badly enough that she would stop waiting to use the bathroom like that.

If she tired to hide the panties in her pants, He took them out right in front of her and then carried both her wet pants and the panties in each hand out of the nurse's office so that it would look like was going to walk through the school like that, but once he was out of her sight, he did stuff her panties  back into her jeans to hide them and then rolled up the pants so that no one else could see what was wrong with them.  He just wanted to embarrass April and make her think he would show the whole school what she's doing if she's going to wet her pants all the time.

Brianna stared at him as he walked out of the office with the pants and panties showing with her lower lip trembling and her eyes narrowed in anger at him.  

Then April was finally able to get dressed in clean clothes and the nurse gave them a pass to go to their classes stating personal issues as the reason for being with the nurse since lunch time.

"Yes sir, I understand." April replied. 

April took the clean clothes and went into the bathroom. She took off her pants and panties, handing them to Frank through the door, then quickly cleaned up and dressed. 

April took the pass and walked with Brianna out of the nurses office.

"Do you really think my dad would make me wear diapers?" April asked. 

Brianna frowned.

"Even if he did, it might be better than wearing wet pants all day," she said.  "Can you imagine what everyone will say if they see you pee your pants or wearing wet pants all the time?"

She sighed.

"If you have any chance at all of stopping the wetting, you should try really hard to stop it.  I think he is serious, and he's going to do something to embarrass you even if it's not diapers."

Brianna sighed.

"How about tomorrow, you let me pack an extra set of clothes for you.  Then he won't be called to bring clean clothes, and we can just get you cleaned up in a bathroom so the nurse or school won't even know you peed your pants.  Then he won't find out, okay?"

April listened to Brianna as they walked. She sighed and nodded. 

"I'm not wetting on purpose. I guess I'll try harder to get to the bathroom when I need to pee." April said. 

April nodded again. 

"That sounds good. Thank you." April replied. 

Brianna nodded and smiled.

"And just in case, I'll bring some extra clothes for me, too.  We may as well be prepared for either of us to have a problem because if you're suddenly peeing your pants sometimes, then I don't know if I might start to do so, too or not.  I did it yesterday at the bus stop."

She blushed.

Soon enough they were in their classes again until after school.

Both girls made it the rst of the day without wetting their pants until Mike picked them up at school.

Mike did notice that April was in different clothes.

"April, what happened to what you were wearing this morning?" he asked.

Imelda had gotten some clean sweats at the nurse's office at her school, and other than a note pinned on her shirt, her family had not been notified of her accident yet....

"Alright." April said. 

"Dad came and took them home with him. I had an accident." April answered, blushing.

Imelda couldn't believe they had pinned a note to her shirt like she was in  preschool or kindergarten. She didn't know what her sister or anyone else was going to say when they found out she had wet her pants at school. 

Mike shook his head and grimaced at what she said.

"Was he... um... upset?" he asked wondering how much trouble April was in.

"He was really mad.  I think he showed the whole school her wet in clothes when he left the nurse office.  He wasn't even trying to hide it and he threated to make her wear the wet clothes next time or to put her in diapers."

Mike looked at Brianna in disbelieve.  Obviously, their dad didn't care who heard him chewing out April.

"Little sis, next time, don't call home.  I know you couldn't get me because I checked my phone later when I finally was allowed to and an hour had already passed, so I couldn't call you back at your school without causing trouble.  Next time, if you have to, just wear your wet pants and leave a message on my phone.  I'll figure something out, and if nothing more, I can at least sneak you back home and to your room before dad finds out you wet your pants, okay?"

He sighed.

"I'm sorry I couldn't answer my phone earlier, ladies."

Mike drove the girls to meet the elementary school children.  

Imelda had to carry her wet pants in a plastic bag.

Mike saw her carrying a bag and note on her shirt.  He frowned and got out to walk over to her.

"What's in the plastic bag?" he asked her taking it.  "And can I read that note on your shirt?"

April stood there and let Brianna answer Mike, as she was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Alright. I'll try that if I have another accident at school." April said. 

April went to the car and got in. 

Imelda had her head down when Mike came over to her. She sniffled. Samantha was nearby. 

"They're  my wet clothes. I think the note is for uncle Frank, but I guess you can read it." Imelda said, sniffling again. 

Mike shook his head and took the note off of her shirt.

"Uncle Frank is not going to see this note unless he has to," Mike said when he read it.  "Uncle Frank doesn't need to know you wet your pants at school, baby.  We just need to make sure you don't get caught next time, okay?"

He hugged her.

Soon enough, both of the wet girls were up in the bedroom waiting for Mike to tell them they could shower because he wanted Brianna and Samantha to try to pee first in the potty so they didn't wet their pants.

Then he let the older girls take a bath first while the little girls played in their room.

Imelda looked at Mike and nodded. 

April played with Imelda in the bedroom as Brianna and Samantha went to the bathroom to try to pee. Samantha looked at Brianna wondering which of them was going to pee first. 

Brianna blushed and decided to go ahead and go first since Samantha didn't seem to be in a hurry.  It was worse if she peed her pants than if Samantha did.

Mike helped Brianna take off her pants and checked her panties.

"Why did you check?"

"Because you're a big girl and it's embarrassing to come out and say you peed your pants, and I definitely don't want my dad to find out if we can help it."

"Oh.  Okay."

She sat on the toilet and started right away.

Once Brianna was finished, Mike went to his little sister and before helping her take off her pants, he felt her bottom.

"I just want to see if you started to wet, little sis.  If you did, it's okay."

He pulled her clothes down and then put her on the toilet.

"Go ahead and go," he told her.

After a minute, he took both girls to the sink to wash their hands and then led them out to the bedroom that the five of them shared the previous night.

"Okay, April, you and Imelda need to get your pants changed.  You first, April."

He motioned for her to come to him.

"You girls stay in this room and no one leaves the room until I come to get you."

He then started to lead April to the big girls' old room to get her some clean clothes.

"I wanted to change you first because if you are wet again, dad will be a lot harder on you than he will Imelda."

Samantha sat down on the toilet when given the chance and started to pee. She let Mike take her back to the bedroom.

April went with Mike to the other bedroom. She nodded as he talked to her, and waited for him to get her cleaned up and changed. 

"I know it's embarrassing, but since you haven't made it to the bathroom in two days, I think I better check your bottom and your pee pee place for redness.  We don't want you to get a rash, do we?"

He sat down and pulled her towards him so he could pull down her pants and get a better look.

"I'm not going to touch," he told her.  "That's private unless I have to wash you.  I just want to see if you need any medicine for it or not, sis."

In the bedroom, Brianna called the girls around her and took out some cards.

"Let's play while Mike is trying to take care of April, and then when he comes back to take care of Imelda, okay?"

Mike smiled after a minute and finished pulling off her pants and panties for her.

"Okay, April.  It doesn't look bad, but we should get you girls something to put on if you guys keep peeing in your clothes.  One I get you changed, and we get Imelda, I need you to wash the clothes so dad doesn't find out, okay?"

He got a wash cloth and ran from her room for just a minute and then came back to wipe her clean.

"I'd let you, but I think it's better if I do it when you've peed yourself," he told her.  "Besides, dad told me to treat you like a baby when you pee your pants, so if he catches us, then at least he'll think we're obeying him, so he can't be that mad at you, right?"

He cleaned off his sister and then held out some clean panties for her to step into.

April listened to Mike as he cleaned her. 

"Yes, I guess so," April said, agreeing with Mike about cleaning her. 

When he was finished, April stepped into the panties, glad to be dressing again. 

He helped her get some jeans on after the panties, and then he looked at her shirt to make sure it didn't get wet.  It seemed dry.

"Okay, I think you're okay to go back to the room.  Leave your wet clothes on the other side of the door, and we'll gather the dirty clothes together after I get Imelda cleaned up."

He started to take her to the other room where the girls were playing.

When they got to the bedroom, Mike held out his hand to Imelda.

"Brianna, you come, too.  April and Samantha are my sisters, so I don't think they have a problem with me changing them, but I think until Imelda gets used to me taking care of her, it might help her if her older sister is at least in the room when I change her.  I will also not change you unless April is in the room until you get used to me, okay?"

Brianna nodded.

The three of them looked through the dresser to get Imelda some clean panties and a skirt, and then they walked back down the hall to the older girls' bedroom where Mike had Imelda stand in front of him.

"Your sister probably could do this," he told her.  "But it's better if you get used to me helping you because all of you girls are having trouble right now.  It's better that someone who doesn't wet helps so that if you get upset enough to ask something that might embarrass your sister, the one taking care of you won't get all emotional and therefore unable to take care of you, okay?"

He patted her wet bottom.

"Now, don't be scared.  Your sister is right here if you need her, but I'm just going to pull down your pants, wash off the pee on your pee pee place, on your bottom and on your legs, and then we'll put you in clean panties and a skirt, okay?"

Mike felt her flinch, so he picked her up without taking off her clothes yet.  He didn't want her to be so scared.

"Honey, I know this is weird.  I'm your cousin, honey, and I'm not going to hurt you.  I'm also doing this so you don't get in trouble with Uncle Frank.  I'm not going to spank you, okay?"

He hugged her close to him.

"If you are really scared, maybe I can just supervise and let Brenda take off your clothes for you.  Is that what you want, honey?"