LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How it all Changed

"I went to the bathroom, but didn't make it. One of the girls from my class found me and took me to the nurses office. The nurse cleaned me up and put a diaper on me." April exclaimed with a sigh. 

"Oh," Mike said a little disappointment in his voice, but no anger.  "I'm sorry you had an accident, sis.  I hope dad doesn't find out.  Get your diaper off.  If we go in the house with you wearing this, I'm afraid he'll find it no matter where we hide it.  We can throw it out before we get home if you take it off though.

He looked her in the eye.

"Come on, I mean it.  We don't want dad knowing you wet your pants at school."

Brianna finally got to the car as April was about to decide whether to take the diaper off or not, but she would have to do so in front of Mike, not that he hadn't seen her like that before, but in the car?

Mike smiled at his sister and nodded when she started to undo her diaper from under the skirt.

He waited for her to get it off, and then he readjusted her skirt to make sure she was covered before he got out and threw the diaper in a trash bin not far way.

Then, after Brianna got in, he started to drive the girls home.

AT home, Frank put both girls in the living room to watch television, both of them, their skirts off and just sitting in a top and diaper like they were toddlers.

Brianna whispered up to her while Mike was out.

"The whole school is talking about you peeing your pants in class," she whispered to her.  "Why didn't you go before that class?"

Brianna frowned and sighed.

April was having a lot of problems, maybe more than just being nervous from her mom not being back, but she was afraid to tell anyone.  If she told Uncle Frank that April might have an infection or something, he might punish her for peeing her pants without really understanding it wasn't her fault....

She started to get tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry you are having so much trouble keeping dry during the day," she told her.

Brianna shook her head not so sure that it would.  It didn't seem like a simple matter, but maybe one that a doctor needed to look into to her.  April was wetting her pants way more often than Brianna, and suddenly having to go in the middle of one class and then wetting her pants, made it seem much less like stress and more like something wrong with her body's ability to wait like it should.

Still, she was afraid to say anything about it, so shrugged.

Mike got back in the car and checked Brianna.

"I'm not wet," she said.  "I'd tell you if I was, I promise."

Mike sighed and nodded.

He started to drive home, but then worried that April might get caught without anything on.

"Brianna, I'm going to stop by a drug store.  I want you to go in and get a pair of panties for April for us.  I'll give you the money.  We don't want dad finding out she peed her pants today, because I don't know what he'll do.  He called me at school and told me that I didn't need to get Imelda or Samantha because he had to pick them up since they acted like babies.  If he is calling them babies, then I really am afraid of what he might do if he finds out what happened to April."

Brianna nodded.

While Brianna was in the store, Mike turned to his sister and he smiled.

"April, I think you might have an infection or something.  I'm not really sure.  But I do know that I better treat you like a baby, because if dad finds out, as long as I'm dressing you like you are a little kid for peeing your pants, I don't think he'll be as mad as if he thinks you are hiding it so you won't be treated like a little kid.  Okay?  I won't put you in diapers as long as I can... but in order for that to happen, we have to try to hide it from dad, and if he finds out, I want him to find out I'm treating you like a little girl for wetting your pants so he doesn't get mad at you and punish you worse, okay?"

He smiled.

"So, when Brianna gets back, I'll check your skirt to make sure it's not wet and then help you put on the panties, okay?"

Mike hugged her and patted her leg.

"Okay.  It's going to be okay.  Good girl," he whispered to her.

When Brianna came back out, he did exactly what he said.  He moved her to check under her, her seat and her skirt to make sure she was still dry, and then he put the panties on her just as if she was five years old or something.

"There we are.  Now, let's go home, and don't talk about whether you peed or not, okay?"

They then started for home....

Mike pulled up at the house, and let the girls out while he got rid of any evidence that they had stopped at the store to buy the new pair of panties for his sister.  He also took a moment to hide her wet clothes that the nurse had to have given her back at the end of the day.

Frank smiled up at the girls as they entered.

"You two wet?" he asked them eyeing their pants or skirt.

"Good," Frank said with some kind of hidden message behind the word.  "Now, take your sisters upstairs to play for a bit.  I need to talk to your brother when he comes in."

Brianna didn't have to be told twice, and she motioned for Imelda to come to her side.

Brianna looked over at April.

"Do you think we have to leave them in diapers?" she asked April.  "It's kind of mean to leave them like this."

She was fiddling with her sister's diaper wondering about taking it off of her.

"We'd better leave them on. My dad might get upset if he finds out we took their diaper off. We don't know what he is going to do." April said.

"Maybe we can put a blanket over them to hide the diapers though." She added. 

Brianna sighed and picked her sister into her lap patting her sister's diaper.

"April is probably right," she told her.  "I'm sorry.  But would you like a blanket to cover your lap?"

Brianna frowned at them both and then she whispered to her sister.

"Why'd you pee your pants at school?  Are you having trouble getting to the bathroom in time?"